PDA

View Full Version : please help me

slave4torture
11-28-2008, 09:58 PM
hello can anyone guide me how i can made a whip and a cane in home and by the material which is easily available..
if you know please help me...............

Mastrovenice
11-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Cane: Go to Home Depot/Garden Center.. Purchase a variety of bamboo poles. Cut them down to size with a hack saw or just leave them as.

Whip: Cut one of the thinner bamboo so you have a hollow tube. Buy some leather or cord straps and thread them thru the handle knotting them at the base so they don't slip out. Tape them if you want. Knot the business ends of leave them straight.

check out: http://KinkyTinker.tribe.net/

whipsnchains
11-28-2008, 10:46 PM
works great. you can experiment with different kinds and lengths. a leather boot lace tied to ruler has some zing to it. excellent for self torture.

allalone46
11-29-2008, 07:28 AM
On making a whip bying one is cheeper. What you need to make one cousts more than the whip and if not dome profsnaly is coust prohibitive. On the cane that is differant. that is found at a lumber yard or wood supply store. varry thin flixible or semi flexable dole rods or bamboo rods smaller then your little finger the narrower the better but at least 3ft long.

SirTimothyk
11-29-2008, 08:12 AM
i have used a mini blind wand or wooden dowel.....leaves a nice sting but few marks. buy at a hardware store.

and get a good man to whip you with them.....on your bare.....

Bobbitsj
11-29-2008, 09:16 AM
You can buy 3 foot long wooden dowels in most any diameter from 3/16 to 1/2 inch for under a buck. And trust me, I know, each different diameter dowel has a complete different feel to it!

WyldWyl
11-29-2008, 08:29 PM
I'd recommend against bamboo for a cane- it can split and separate without breaking, and leave nasty splinters. Try rattan instead.

ohmytalia
11-29-2008, 11:13 PM
I'd recommend against bamboo for a cane- it can split and separate without breaking, and leave nasty splinters. Try rattan instead.

Co-sign. A little resin at both ends can stop the splitting but the splinters are hardly worth the risk - ouch!

Logic1
11-30-2008, 05:31 AM
Buy a bit of copper pipe at a plumber store. Get some shoestring and tie a knot in one end. Thread it through the pipe and tie on the other side of the pipe to "lock" the string and then you have yourself a makeshift flogger. Use leathercords for a better effect though.