PDA

View Full Version : meeting people in person

hamlet45
11-28-2008, 10:24 PM
So how do BDSM people meet in person. Are there conventions and stuff? Anything in the Northeast of the United States?

jeanne
11-28-2008, 10:54 PM
They go to event's called 'munches'. This is usually at a restaurant, completely vanilla, except for the topic of conversation. Google your city, BDSM and munch - I expect you'll find what you're seeking.

Good luck! :wave:

Ozme52
11-29-2008, 01:24 AM
Yep, lot's has been said about munches, in theory and practical experiences. I suggest using the search to find those threads.

It's also easier to become involved in the conventions and stuff if you know some local people... so again, munch first, play later. ;)

Aibo
11-29-2008, 06:04 AM
Hear hear!
Yes muches is the very best way to get started, relaxed atmosphere and (well I don't know about your area but.....) in my experience friendly people.

And its certainly not anything just for those who just gotten started, I prefer munches myself over BDSM parties (only attend one of the latter about once a year.)

hamlet45
12-09-2008, 09:05 PM
so how do i find a munche

Ozme52
12-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Do a google search. "munch" and the city, area or region you live in.

Laila
12-10-2008, 01:54 AM
lol Jesus - just out of curiosity I googled it for my home town - and there are like 8 regular events! I might actually go there one day when I'm back home and bring up the courage - lol good luck. Thanks for the info though!

MrDom
12-10-2008, 04:42 AM
if your talking something different than muches. In phila. there was just a event called diabolical ball. now in late june early juley there a convention held in north jersey called tes that is usally 3 or 4 days long. There a big event in washington dc area called black rose.

SirLs_leenie
12-10-2008, 06:12 AM
There is also the Winter Wicked Faire in Whippany,NJ the weekend of Feb 20,21, 22 and Fetish Fair Flea Market in Providence, RI Feb 13- 15. You can get more details by googling both event. Hope to see lots of people there!

sidhewolf
12-12-2008, 02:58 PM
So how do BDSM people meet in person. Are there conventions and stuff? Anything in the Northeast of the United States?

Here's a link to one of the largest coverage sites on the net for finding Munches and other Events you may want to attend;

http://www.thebdsmeventspage.com/organizations.html

Respectfully, SidheWolf :wave: