PDA

View Full Version : Question for Dommes- Face sitting?

SauvagePouline
11-29-2008, 05:47 PM
Ok, this is a strange question from a sub, i know. My J reallllyyy likes to have me "sit on his face" (not in the D/s sense, but because he enjoys it. I think he likes being able to recline, and get to eat) But, how do you do it?

Ya ya, i know, you sit on him. But how do you not suffocate him? And enjoy it for that matter. I always feel like I'm putting too much energy into staying upright and not suffocating him, that I don't find it very pleasurable. (and since it isn't a punishment... that rather defeats his purposes)

thank you for reading my silly, naive question!

SP

SubmissiveDoll
11-29-2008, 06:09 PM
To be honest I don't think it's a silly question at all. In fact this is my exact reason for not enjoying it either. I know my Master would like it if I could get over my reservations about it. I look forward to hearing some responses for your question.

SauvagePouline
11-29-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm glad i'm not the only one! :)

Ladymad
11-29-2008, 08:47 PM
I know exactly what you mean - it just makes me feel uncomfortable, I can't quite relax. Which sucks, because it seems to me He definitely prefers for me to sit on His face then lay down. I wonder why that is?

SauvagePouline
11-29-2008, 08:54 PM
it doesn't look comfy to lay down.. twisting neck and holding self up. I don't care to suck cock laying down, lots of less strain full positions. So i can understand the reasoning.

hislilslut2008
11-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Hahaha. my Master holds me up. i think i mite be spoiled.

SauvagePouline
11-29-2008, 09:07 PM
haha maybe, jus a lil bit :) One of my vanilla guy friends said that's what he did. Perhaps thats just how they make it work? doesn't seem nearly as leisurely if ya have to put that much muscle into it...

alleykat
11-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Try having his head near a wall or a shelf or a bed frame so that when you position yourself over him you can rest your arms against something or have something to hold onto. I have a window sill right over my bed that makes a perfect arm rest. he can lay back and i can lean on the window sill. Your thighs are still holding you up a bit but it definitely helps.

BelovedPet
11-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Agreed. I lean my arms/head against the wall at the head of our bed which takes some of the weight off of my pelvis. A pillow under his head, but not your knees, will help raise him up to a good position without you having to spread your knees too far which can be a strain on the thigh muscles.

Initially this was a difficult position for me more because of the mental part of it than the physical part. I didn't like it because I felt...like I was topping I guess. If this is part of what you're uncomfortable, there a few things to do that may help. He can tell you that he doesn't care if you like it or not, that he is doing it because HE likes it. It may or may not help to have your hands bound depending on your physical comfort/balance, but I like it. You could also wear nipple clamps with a chain that he can pull to remind you who's in charge.

Having said all that, though I like the position more than I did, it is not a position I can orgasm in. Hope some of this helps.

SauvagePouline
11-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Thank you for the input!! I think the pillow idea will help a bit.. and i'll try with the wall. When I see him (26 days!!) And the nipple chain thing sounds SO hot...

I love that I put this in the Dominant forum, and ended up with all kinds of subbies responding. hehe. I figured most Doms wouldn't have their subs doing this, so totally wrote off the submissive forum as a source of responses. Silly me! I'm glad i'm not the only subbie being asked/made to face sit.

subserviant
12-03-2008, 06:57 PM
i think its more a fantasy that subs have ,the domme controls him/her by sitting onhis or her face