PDA

View Full Version : ISO 1 (or more) RP Partners- Doms

thewhiterabbit
11-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Looking to RP as a sub right now, not too sure what to write up beyond that. I've done a bit of forum RP'ing in the past but only non-erotic. I'm used to fantasy RP's where I create a char and write 3rd person. I'm seeing a bit less of that here. So, yeah, back to my point, I'm looking for an RP partner (male or female) with a bit more experience in this area- you can specify 1st or 3rd. I'll do my best to keep up.

thewhiterabbit
12-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Looking to RP as a sub right now, not too sure what to write up beyond that. I've done a bit of forum RP'ing in the past but only non-erotic. I'm used to fantasy RP's where I create a char and write 3rd person. I'm seeing a bit less of that here. So, yeah, back to my point, I'm looking for an RP partner (male or female) with a bit more experience in this area- you can specify 1st or 3rd. I'll do my best to keep up.

Perhaps I should rephrase? Right now I'm taking this time on the forums to explore my natural inclination for subbing since I'm stuck taking the dominant role in my day to day activities/being aggressive in the bedroom. I'm hoping that RP'ing will be able to help me as an outlet for this while also allowing me to work on how I write (I'm out of practice in both areas). I may not be 100% new to BDSM but I am finding that I'm not nearly as experienced as I had originally imagined (though from vanilla standards I guess I'm alright). It's not that I'm looking for some massive orgy or anything, I just want someone to help me along the way- RP'ing seems like the best option to try out right now.

Howler77
12-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Hello Goth,
It's been awhile but I've role played both erotically online and in real time the way you have before and consider myself creative and well spoken. Two keys in erotic role playing.
I also understand you are just getting started and I think we can have fun together. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss a situation that would be fun for you. I promise not to disappoint.