PDA

View Full Version : forced exercise / labor

cube
08-09-2004, 10:03 AM
I've had this fantasy for quite some time and when I say forced exercise I don't mean women doing push ups at Army boot camp nor swinging a pick ax in a coal mine at some WW2 concentration camp. :rolleyes:

some silly examples:
a sorority initiation where the pledges have to work out till fatigue
discipline at an all girls school where forced exercise would be used as punishment
cheerleading tryouts where endurance exercises would be a requirement

The exercises would be aerobic type and not heavy weight training :p Maybe something like Jane Fonda style leg lifts (anyone remember the 80's) or hydrants, pelvic lifts, ect.

I know I can't be the only guy who has a thing for imagining a women getting all hot, sweaty, and fatigue from exercising. That's why they have women only health clubs :D

Sailor861
08-09-2004, 10:38 AM
I could not help but reply to this one: Dee Luvbight, at www.luvbight.com, has pictures of herself bound to an exercycle by her Master/husband, Mick. And to make sure she stays put, and has fun doing it, she has a vibrator lashed securely to her clit while she is blindfolded and gagged. Rather astonishing orgasms are shown in several photoshoots at this quality website. And Dee is available at times to chat about her experiences.

I particularly enjoy the ones of her slashing away at the underbrush near her home, in rural Pennsylvania, and she is wearing more chains than the FBI's most-wanted. And she is still quite dexterous with those snippers -- and a shovel. Not bad work at all for a 42-year-old woman who, a scant seven years ago, had only a vague idea of what BnD was all about. :)

cube
08-10-2004, 12:00 AM
I can't believe this over 100 views but only 1 response?

*clicks on link www.luvbight.com* ohhh my! well now that gives new meaning to the phrase 24HR fitness. :p

Everyone here must know of the thighmaster. Ever since I saw the informecial way back "in the days" I have a slight fixation with the thought of a woman being well adept in it's use. Or better yet a woman being forced to work it until she can't do any more. :D

AndrewBlack
08-10-2004, 06:13 AM
That site is awesome, fantastic pictures.

woodsman'sgame
08-10-2004, 07:24 AM
AS a sub, Cube, I know that forced exercise is arousing for me, but it can make for a hard session. I have been forced to run, to do stretching exercises
and endurance exercises in the nude sometimes with some bondage.

GagBondage
10-02-2004, 10:53 PM
I'm new to these forums, but this is a fantasy I've had for a while. I've always imagined having a large group of women under my control and forcing them to exercise for long periods of time. They would start out in tennis-type outfits, short white skirts, tight white T-shirts, and white tennis shoes, but then they would move on to other outfits. The exercises would mainly be stretches, especially ones that would have the women bending over and showing off their thongs. Some of the other outfits would be red g-strings and bras with gold rings over the nipples, vagina, and butt. That way, as the women bend over, vibrators or spiked dildos could be shoved in the rings. If they got up from their stretches they would be punished severely. Also, if the women weren't able to reach their ankles while stretching, they would be bound with their wrists cuffed to their ankles and made to stand in that position for hours. If anyone has any pictures of things like this, I would love to see them! :)

Curtis
10-18-2004, 02:35 PM
I like this fantasy. It bears some resemblance to one I used to have about a pair of sisters who move to a new school. One joins the swimming team, and one the basketball team, and both get hazed unmercifully by the older/longer established players. Some of the hazing revolved around having to swim extra laps, run 'suicide drills' in the nude, etc.

I hadn't thought about that one in probably ten years. Thanks for the memory!

leo9
10-23-2004, 04:29 AM
In my teenage fantasies about keeping a girl prisoner in the cellar, one of the things I loved to imagine doing to her was to make her work out under the whip till she dropped in an exhausted heap, begging for mercy between gasps for breath.

Now that I can do it for real, I have a few gadgets to make it more fun. My favourite is an exercycle with the seat replaced by a bar topped with rounded spikes: I set the height so that the victim has to stand up on the pedals and it still hurts. It doesn't take much of that to tire out most people.

muhshilltopper
10-26-2004, 08:58 PM
In my teenage fantasies about keeping a girl prisoner in the cellar, one of the things I loved to imagine doing to her was to make her work out under the whip till she dropped in an exhausted heap, begging for mercy between gasps for breath.

Now that I can do it for real, I have a few gadgets to make it more fun. My favourite is an exercycle with the seat replaced by a bar topped with rounded spikes: I set the height so that the victim has to stand up on the pedals and it still hurts. It doesn't take much of that to tire out most people.

If you have any pictures it would be great to see them!!!

pulpo
12-04-2004, 03:33 PM
I've always imagined having a large group of women under my control and forcing them to exercise for long periods of time. The exercises would mainly be stretches, especially ones that would have the women bending over and showing off their thongs. :)

Hmm

Ive dug out my trainers, bending over touching my toes and am ready and waiting for your orders..

Dngnkeeper
12-05-2004, 01:35 PM
I'm new to these forums, but this is a fantasy I've had for a while. I've always imagined having a large group of women under my control and forcing them to exercise for long periods of time. They would start out in tennis-type outfits, short white skirts, tight white T-shirts, and white tennis shoes, but then they would move on to other outfits. The exercises would mainly be stretches, especially ones that would have the women bending over and showing off their thongs. Some of the other outfits would be red g-strings and bras with gold rings over the nipples, vagina, and butt. That way, as the women bend over, vibrators or spiked dildos could be shoved in the rings. If they got up from their stretches they would be punished severely. Also, if the women weren't able to reach their ankles while stretching, they would be bound with their wrists cuffed to their ankles and made to stand in that position for hours. If anyone has any pictures of things like this, I would love to see them! :)

Gee and I thought you wanted to be a choreographer or a Ballet Master until you got the plugs and vibrators. :rofl:

EnglandCuteGirl
12-05-2004, 06:21 PM
On all fours waiting for master's intsructions

(I m a 18/f/cali)

Cokera
12-05-2004, 07:15 PM
I would love to go thru those paces. That has always been a fantasy of mine.
Thanks for the link!

cube
12-22-2004, 06:04 AM
You're an aristocrat living in England at the time of the industrial revolution. In the garden of your estate, the "pump girl" is working a device to pump water. It is an unusual machine that requires it's user to be on all fours.

Meanwhile the "laundry girl" is laboring against a machine to wring the clothes dry.

http://www.ballyfitness.com/rapid_results/expert_advice/video_clips/video.asp?28

You sit back in your lounge chair enjoying the view, while having a spot of earl grey tea with a dash of bergamot. You think to yourself, life is good.

okay I admit that was pretty cheesy but they don't call it a fantasy for nothing. :p

leo9
12-30-2004, 05:37 AM
In the garden of your estate, the "pump girl" is working a device to pump water. It is an unusual machine that requires it's user to be on all fours.

All the better for the overseer with his whip to discourage any hint of slacking.

These exercise gadgets have got to be designed by sadists...

ponytrainer12
06-02-2005, 01:33 PM
You're an aristocrat living in England at the time of the industrial revolution. In the garden of your estate, the "pump girl" is working a device to pump water. It is an unusual machine that requires it's user to be on all fours.

Meanwhile the "laundry girl" is laboring against a machine to wring the clothes dry.

http://www.ballyfitness.com/rapid_results/expert_advice/video_clips/video.asp?28

You sit back in your lounge chair enjoying the view, while having a spot of earl grey tea with a dash of bergamot. You think to yourself, life is good.

okay I admit that was pretty cheesy but they don't call it a fantasy for nothing. :p

Always seemed that de Sade had this one pegged with the "waterwheel" segment in Justine. I am watching four naked women who are chained by he wrists to the spokes of thick wood that radiate out from a large central shaft. They are required to push the spokes to make the huge wheel move ever so slowly. The floor of the room is thick sand to make movement even more difficult. The sluts themselves are covered in whip marks, bathed in sweat and matted hair. I hold a whip to keep them at their long labors when tey reach exhaustion.

ponytrainer12

Blue_Monday
06-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I love the forced exercise/labor fantasies! Sometimes I fantasize that my boyfriend is the older guy next door, and a teenage me goes next door to mow his lawn for 10 bucks. He's sipping lemonade, watching me as I mow in tiny cutoffs and a sweaty-damp t-shirt. Then, of course, I come in to cool off, and he offers to rub my sore muscles...

Qmoq
06-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Always seemed that de Sade had this one pegged with the "waterwheel" segment in Justine. I am watching four naked women who are chained by he wrists to the spokes of thick wood that radiate out from a large central shaft. They are required to push the spokes to make the huge wheel move ever so slowly. The floor of the room is thick sand to make movement even more difficult. The sluts themselves are covered in whip marks, bathed in sweat and matted hair. I hold a whip to keep them at their long labors when tey reach exhaustion.

ponytrainer12

Good image, ponyt - I've had a similar one - but the women are blindfolded, so they can't see when the next stroke is coming. The temperature of the room is cranked up to unbearable, and the girls' noses and necks are restrained to restrict breathing. Also, there are "holes" in the sand, where they flail helplessly while the momentum of the wheel pushes them on. Finally, the master occasionally asks the girls to stop the wheel, as by far the hardest part is getting it moving again. Any way this could be taken further?

ponytrainer12
06-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Good image, ponyt - I've had a similar one - but the women are blindfolded, so they can't see when the next stroke is coming. The temperature of the room is cranked up to unbearable, and the girls' noses and necks are restrained to restrict breathing. Also, there are "holes" in the sand, where they flail helplessly while the momentum of the wheel pushes them on. Finally, the master occasionally asks the girls to stop the wheel, as by far the hardest part is getting it moving again. Any way this could be taken further?

Your suggestion re the blindfolds is superior. The sense of disorientation would be severe. Forcing them to make so many circles in your absence, under threat of severe punishment. A leather or rubber hood would accomplish the same thing, but could be used to radically increase discomfort --think of the heat of the beauty subjected to such a difficult device. A hood could be used for mouth discipline such as a penis gag or bit. A blindfold also allows the victims to hear other females grunting in discomfort or to hear (but not see) the whip caress the bodies of their colleagues. Worse it allows them to hear the violation of the other chained sluts when you stop the millstone to "play" with them. A blindfolded woman can hear the violation and know that the stopping of the wheel will result in the rape or sodomization of her or another. Not that keen on your suggestion re uneven earth to force the prisioners to stumble. The same could be accomplished by short chains between the ankles and adjusting the speed of the wheel. This would cause the chained slut to constantly stumble. A short chain at the ankles would also increase chafing of her thighs. Of course, the room should be hot and the hotter the better. I have always thought that a proper punishment wheel should be in the open tropical sun or indoors, in an enclosure of corrogated iron or tin, so the beating sun would make it unbearable. One final note a master nevers "asks the girls," as you say to stop the wheel. They are your helpless captive sluts! Your order them to stop to violate one of them or force them to restart the device. A woman bound to such a device under such a cruel regime would be a joy to her tormenter.

How about your own private galley slave. Have a female slave row your own small boat in the hot sun. You could sit under a canopy, enjoying a cool drink while you enjoy the view. The oars should be set so that the girl must use long motions to move them. She crouches forward and then to get the full stroke pulls almost all the way back until she is parallel to the bench face and front to the sky. Have her dressed in a deteriorating garment that is soon soaked in sweat. This wet rag and the sun burn on the exposed skin will soon create unbearable rubbing of burned skin, wet cloth and the bench. Change he pace periodically from moderate to rapid as the hours roll on.

macro
06-28-2005, 11:27 AM
i'm glad not to be alone in my interest in women being forced to work or exercise.

i think what started me was a black & white video in which a vicar visits a sick girl in hospital. turns out shes unconscious in a private room,and the vicar has a little prod and poke at her. while hes sticking a banana up her cunt, the ward sister comes in. instead of being scandalised, shes turned on by what she saw (naturally, as would be expected in this kind of vid). they start to kiss and the sister gets her kit off. shes wearing sussies and high heels (of course). now they need the bed in order to get on with it. they both lift the girl off the bed and dump her on the floor.

it was seeing the woman in black stockings bending and lifting that sparked my interest in women exercising. i always get a woman to do something that needs some effort when i'm domming them. polishing my shoes is a useful task, if we cant go outside.

pony girls, while not really my cup of tea, are a good example of subs being forced to exercise. i prefer an older woman, 40-50 y/old, when i want to see some sweat. if her husband has asked me to train her then its even better.
tits bouncing, arse wobbling, twitching from the crop strokes! ah, what a picture they make!

ponytrainer12
06-29-2005, 05:15 AM
i'm glad not to be alone in my interest in women being forced to work or exercise.

i think what started me was a black & white video in which a vicar visits a sick girl in hospital. turns out shes unconscious in a private room,and the vicar has a little prod and poke at her. while hes sticking a banana up her cunt, the ward sister comes in. instead of being scandalised, shes turned on by what she saw (naturally, as would be expected in this kind of vid). they start to kiss and the sister gets her kit off. shes wearing sussies and high heels (of course). now they need the bed in order to get on with it. they both lift the girl off the bed and dump her on the floor.

it was seeing the woman in black stockings bending and lifting that sparked my interest in women exercising. i always get a woman to do something that needs some effort when i'm domming them. polishing my shoes is a useful task, if we cant go outside.

pony girls, while not really my cup of tea, are a good example of subs being forced to exercise. i prefer an older woman, 40-50 y/old, when i want to see some sweat. if her husband has asked me to train her then its even better.
tits bouncing, arse wobbling, twitching from the crop strokes! ah, what a picture they make!

Macro refers to some interesting scenarios. My interests also run to making the submissive perform some relatively mindless task such as polishing shoes. Of course, you can make this more demanding by having her do it with her mouth. I have found that the serving tray fantasy works well here. Have her hold a large serving tray or have it secured to her waist with straps that extend from it to collar. The more pointless the labor the better. Have her prepare your cigar and brandy and then simply instruct her to hold the an ashtray while you finish your cigar. Blow the thick smoke in her face.

I too prefer a mature woman, especially 40s/50s. The movement of her body while she is secured to a harsh treadmill would create the desired effects. Wrists secured either overhead or tightly tied behind her back and pulled up into the small of her back ( while her neck is collared and attached by a chain to the ceiling). You could adjust the speed of the mill and the tensions in the steps to pace the ordeal. Treadmill discipline creates a tableau of moving flesh. Rather quickly her body would be coated in sweat. It would be necessary to use a whip to keep her at it. Maybe you could sit a chair in front to the treadmill and simply watch her toil. Or better yet, bring in a younger slave (her rival) to suck you off while you watch her labors.

A few days of this traetment and her mature flesh would be enhanced by the rigorous exercise. The treadmill clearly has its appeal, but I prefer the millstone. While it sacrifices the joys of the rapid movement of harsh exercise, it can't be matched for the shear ability to exhaust the victim and break her spirit. It moves agonizingly slowly. Maybe the semen that drips down her thighs from your penetration of her hours ago, reflects in the dim light of the milstone chamber. Watch her slowly move in pointless, but agonizing circles. Pick up the blacksnake whip this time or maybe the dressage. She is yours

macro
06-29-2005, 10:28 AM
it's SO NICE to know i'm not alone!

Macro refers to some interesting scenarios. My interests also run to making the submissive perform some relatively mindless task such as polishing shoes. Of course, you can make this more demanding by having her do it with her mouth. I have found that the serving tray fantasy works well here. Have her hold a large serving tray or have it secured to her waist with straps that extend from it to collar. The more pointless the labor the better. Have her prepare your cigar and brandy and then simply instruct her to hold the an ashtray while you finish your cigar. Blow the thick smoke in her face.

I too prefer a mature woman, especially 40s/50s. The movement of her body while she is secured to a harsh treadmill would create the desired effects. Wrists secured either overhead or tightly tied behind her back and pulled up into the small of her back ( while her neck is collared and attached by a chain to the ceiling). You could adjust the speed of the mill and the tensions in the steps to pace the ordeal. Treadmill discipline creates a tableau of moving flesh. Rather quickly her body would be coated in sweat. It would be necessary to use a whip to keep her at it. Maybe you could sit a chair in front to the treadmill and simply watch her toil. Or better yet, bring in a younger slave (her rival) to suck you off while you watch her labors.

A few days of this traetment and her mature flesh would be enhanced by the rigorous exercise. The treadmill clearly has its appeal, but I prefer the millstone. While it sacrifices the joys of the rapid movement of harsh exercise, it can't be matched for the shear ability to exhaust the victim and break her spirit. It moves agonizingly slowly. Maybe the semen that drips down her thighs from your penetration of her hours ago, reflects in the dim light of the milstone chamber. Watch her slowly move in pointless, but agonizing circles. Pick up the blacksnake whip this time or maybe the dressage. She is yours

Speedie
11-22-2005, 11:42 AM
Hello,

concerning the exercise thingy. As I like to see women doing push-ups I did a little database with links to free clips as they are rare and not easy to find. Not all of them are really good, and only few of them are what I want.
Maybe you have additions, so please add them, if not, just enjoy!

For example, there is a nude push-ups competition of two women with one of them failing at the end. Not bad :)

http://p105.ezboard.com/fpushupsclipsfrm2

Greets!

fantazmaster
12-28-2005, 12:19 AM
The forced labor theme is central to afictional story I wrote back in August of this year.Like many of my works this one started out as a custom story.In this particular case,the subject that inspired the story has a real desire to be put into forced labor situations with a total lack of control over the conditions imposed upon her in these situations.

"Karmal's Saga"

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3688

Breathless
12-28-2005, 11:37 AM
Have to admit that I've recently incorporated my BDSM life with my exercise regimen, and it's added a whole new dimension. My daily walks now include a warm-up of a solid flogging with the riding crop, and I am required to pinch my nipples (in public - adding the potential element of humiliation) every time I pass a stop sign. These additions, as well as other fantasy elements, have made my work-out something that I genuinely look forward to every day. By the end of the year, I should be down at least 3-4 dress sizes!

Katmandu
12-29-2005, 07:06 AM
HeeHee....I love the concept! I must admit, that I get after my Dom, for not encouraging me to lose weight/ work out for toning. I always fantasized about my Dom making me exercise.

Unfortunately, the few times He's tried, it was in ways I didn't anticipate, or like, so it only made me HATE the thought of working out.

Shit. We need a fool-proof plan, that'll work for us both. Hmmm....

THE Traveller
12-31-2005, 01:33 PM
Even though I think it won't be safe to do something like this in real life, here's one of my forced exercise fantasies;

The lady in question is standing on a treadmill, wearing 6'' open toed high heels. She's pump gagged and her hands are bound behind her back. The nipple clamps on her breasts are tied to the handle of the treadmill. Then you start the machine and she has to keep up with it...

Prpackaged
12-31-2005, 03:27 PM
I have always liked the idea of using ready made products. I would imagine that Master has more to do than to monitor the forced exercise of his/her toy. To t his end I would use a computer to set the timing of the exercise. The computer would measure the amount of time that the toy would need to move in order to gain pleasure of avoid adverse stimulation (supply your own concepts). Set a course where the toy may complete the circuit in a reasonable period of time. I like a country setting myself. Place The signal at either end of an orchard. Place the toy in the middle of the orchard where she/he can observe the signal. Place the safety switch at tow known locations. The task is to go to the correct switch when the signal indicates in the appropriate amount of time. This is a simple device that will have the toy walking/running between several locations without having master monitor.

Should the toy make it to the switch in an appropriate amount of time then there needs to be a reward. Perhaps a vibrator that will stimulate to orgasm could be activated after each time the switch is pulled.

Whould the toy not make it to the switch in an appropriate amount of time then there needs to be an incintive. I would think that a modified dog collar would work well. The probes could be located so that areas of masters choice would be zapped if the switch is not thrown. Could you imagine having the toy dancing all over the orchard trying to accomodate that little active jolt. Either way the toy would want to meed the exercise needs as given by the master. :D

fantazmaster
01-02-2006, 03:01 AM
I had posted a link to a story I wrote back in August titled"Karmals Saga" which involved forced and heavy physical labor.I want to thank all of you who took time to visit this link and take a look at the story as the read counter has now moved above 20,000.I have also been delighted with some of the correspondence I have received regarding this story and I can assure these correspondents that I am at this very moment considering your ideas for further stories along these lines.
A number of correspondents e-mailed me asking for advice on weight-loss,physical fitness and the like and I need to remind these folks that I am writing fiction and fantasy and do not in any way represent myself as any sort of medical or fitness professional.Indeed,if any are in need of any of this advice then please and by all means consult a physician or certified fitness trainer.
Having said that,I do have another such story,which you may find enjoyable as the latter chapters do revolve around the fitness theme,but as you will see
it is fitness with ulterior motives!

"A Flat Surprise"
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3725

The forced labor theme is central to afictional story I wrote back in August of this year.Like many of my works this one started out as a custom story.In this particular case,the subject that inspired the story has a real desire to be put into forced labor situations with a total lack of control over the conditions imposed upon her in these situations.

"Karmal's Saga"

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3688

mikoyan
01-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Lately I've been finding myself fantisizing the forced labor thing. Something about it, I don't know.

fantazmaster
01-11-2006, 06:44 AM
Well could it be that in such a scenario ,the submissive is placed in a much more active role,than that of being in a somewhat passive (but reactive) role?I.E. the dominant is not having to do all the work in order to have an enjoyable scene or session?

Lately I've been finding myself fantisizing the forced labor thing. Something about it, I don't know.

mikoyan
01-11-2006, 09:05 PM
I don't know, I somehow imagine sweaty naked slaves working in a field or something. The Dominants sitting in the shade sipping on cool beverages.

Blue_Monday
01-12-2006, 05:19 PM
mikoyan, are you out in the field or relaxing on the porch? :)

mikoyan
01-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Sweating out in the fields...

Mycokizyrz
01-23-2006, 09:11 PM
In my Teasing Academy story of an all girls school there is a P.E. program but I haven't written anything in detail about it yet. They will be wearing only socks and athletic shoes for their exercise. Plus they are constantly teased so they will be quite horny while doing the routine. They are normally in chastity belts so they will be closely supervised. Then they are watched as they shower and finally locked in their belts again. :hubba:

jack
01-23-2007, 09:06 AM
For all people intrested in sharing stories or idas inherent to this tread we opened a group , please feel free to contact me at darthvader1@email.it , i will provide adress is free and there are any limitation.

Longterm247
01-25-2007, 04:16 PM
I like this fantasy too, check out:

www.specialexercises.com

I have about 8 videos from this site if anyone wants to see them.

fantazmaster
01-27-2007, 05:08 AM
Thanks for the link Longterm247,that is a very interesting site!
I like this fantasy too, check out:

www.specialexercises.com

I have about 8 videos from this site if anyone wants to see them.

Longterm247
01-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks.

Longterm247
01-31-2007, 08:41 PM
The victims for me in this fantasy would be schoolgirls. Of course everyone would be over 18. The tormentors would be Nuns.

Nuns and schoolgirls would be dressed correctly in attire. Schoolgirls would have their uniform fastened correctly and buttoned up. The Nuns would subject the schoolgirls to aerobics-type-exercise until they start to become tired and strained. When the sweat begins to appear, the Nuns would loosen the tie on the schoolgirl and undo a few of the girl's buttons on her crisp white shirt and then punishment exercises would continue. For me personally, the school unform would stay on all the time, right to the very end. The Nun would grope the schoolgirl's body under the skirt and generally work and torment her. Eventually the schoolgirl will be exhausted and slick with sweat. She will then be made to do press-ups while attached to a dog collar leash, which the Nun is pulling upwards (not too hard) to force the press-ups a little.

Other costumes I would love to see:

Tennis Outfit as slave only.
Policewoman Outfit as slave and dominatrix.
Nun Outfit as dominatrix only.
Schoolgirl as slave and dominatrix.

Lee Boudine
02-06-2007, 09:45 AM
A surprisingly erotic passage describing the use of exercise during interrogation appears in SECRET HONOR by the great writer W.E.B .
GRIFFIN. Excerpt quoted from page, 386: as the woman stands nude before her interrogator.

"Stimulate your memory", he ordered. "Jog your brain. Jump up and down."

"What ?"

"Jump up and down," he said, "Until I tell you stop."

" He is......................."

" I really hoped that I would not have to strike you again, " von Dietzberg said, and rose from behind the desk.

Inge began to jump awkwardly, up and down.

He kept her at it until her face was flushed with exertion, then waved his hand to signal her to stop. " When you do that, your breasts flop up and down, " he observed. " It is not attractive."

She looked at him and shook her head, but said nothing.

" You were going to tell me................."

This passage is preceded by von Dietzberg making Inge strip naked on page 384.

fantazmaster
02-07-2007, 06:22 AM
Yes Lee,the humiliation elements are very apparent here.The woman bein interrogated has had all her clothing removed,thus fully enhancing her vulnerability and lack of control to do anything about this enforced nudity.The flopping breast reference ,a direct humilitation comment .is all paret of the interrogation techniques as at some point the victim feels such total humiliation that she will offer some piece of info to the interrogator to avert further humiliation and thus shift the focus of the interogator's attention.
A surprisingly erotic passage describing the use of exercise during interrogation appears in SECRET HONOR by the great writer W.E.B .
GRIFFIN. Excerpt quoted from page, 386: as the woman stands nude before her interrogator.

"Stimulate your memory", he ordered. "Jog your brain. Jump up and down."

"What ?"

"Jump up and down," he said, "Until I tell you stop."

" He is......................."

" I really hoped that I would not have to strike you again, " von Dietzberg said, and rose from behind the desk.

Inge began to jump awkwardly, up and down.

He kept her at it until her face was flushed with exertion, then waved his hand to signal her to stop. " When you do that, your breasts flop up and down, " he observed. " It is not attractive."

She looked at him and shook her head, but said nothing.

" You were going to tell me................."

This passage is preceded by vo Dietzberg making Inge strip naked on page 384.

TongueJoy
02-25-2007, 08:16 AM
Not much a fantasy but an actual workout. Since - as my handle implies - I enjoy pleasuring women orally. Being dominate, I enjoy prolonging it. Sometimes mixing pain in it. A lady fried of mine wanted to lose weight and tone up. I promised her pleasure, but she had to endure much work. One time on the bench - her legs spread - she is forced to lift weights while I give her a good tongue lashing. She must keep up with the reps. If she stops, a leather strap is planted on both inner thighs, and then she must start over. Probably the best hour workout I have been to. At the end, red welts on her thighs, dripping with sweat and screams of estacy!

Lee Boudine
02-27-2007, 03:45 AM
In my Teasing Academy story of an all girls school there is a P.E. program but I haven't written anything in detail about it yet. They will be wearing only socks and athletic shoes for their exercise. Plus they are constantly teased so they will be quite horny while doing the routine. They are normally in chastity belts so they will be closely supervised. Then they are watched as they shower and finally locked in their belts again. :hubba:

I sugest line the girls up and watch them masturbate before letting them put their chastity belts back on.

:rolleyes: :crawlgirl :crawlgirl :crawlgirl

Lee Boudine
02-27-2007, 04:39 AM
I sugest line the girls up and watch them masturbate before letting them put their chastity belts back on.

:rolleyes: :crawlgirl :crawlgirl :crawlgirl

Photo added to amplify Jules' imagination.