PDA

View Full Version : schoolgirl

lovelygurl
08-09-2004, 05:59 PM
new here, but read the 'threads' (what is a thread) and to answer this one, i would love to be a bad schoolgirl and receive the punishment for it.

its not very exciting.

AndrewBlack
08-10-2004, 01:58 AM
On the contrary, I bet it would be really exciting;) A good thrashing tied to a desk with a cane or perhaps a wooden ruler. mmm.

Learn Humility
08-10-2004, 03:56 AM
Bent over the desk, with your skirt pulled up and your panties pulled down. The huniliation would be quite delicious in addition to the pain.

strictprof
08-10-2004, 08:24 AM
It is hard passing hours on end in the library alone, isn't it, especially if one isn't being as productive as one ought. that could spell trouble...

Lord Douche
08-10-2004, 08:56 AM
If one isn't being very productive during their study time, one might be tempted to cheat. And cheating is a very serious offence... ;)
LD

BDSM_Tourguide
08-10-2004, 10:24 AM
didn't ya know they don't wear panties?

Shouldn't that have been "we". Hehehe... ;)

cube
08-10-2004, 11:54 PM
I hear the Japanese are quit the connoisseurs of school girl fantasies. They've been at it long before Britney Spears decided to prance around in her uniform.

TheDarkOne
08-11-2004, 01:17 PM
I hear the Japanese are quit the connoisseurs of school girl fantasies. They've been at it long before Britney Spears decided to prance around in her uniform.

Heh! True enough that the schoolgirl fetish is very popular in Japan :). and in almost all adult bishoujo games from japan that I play, there's AT LEAST one schoolgirl. But there's other popular fetishes too. Maids, for example.. ;).

onlyforhim4ever
08-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Attached some of my school girl pics hope you like =)

Gallardo
08-11-2004, 04:41 PM
Beautiful pics :)

Heh, I am glad to see that I am not the only one who had a memorable flashback about that scene in blade^^ There is also schoolgirls in Austin Powers Goldmember and twins at that ^^

Lord Douche
08-12-2004, 07:31 AM
There is also schoolgirls in Austin Powers Goldmember and twins at that ^^
Austin: "Not now... the twins!"

Nice pictures ;)
LD

AndrewBlack
08-13-2004, 08:00 AM
I'm with the DarkOne here, more of a maid kinda guy.

But superb pictures, you look like you've had some modeling experience perhaps?

onlyforhim4ever
08-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Nope, just a digital camera and an obsession with photography and turning men and women on =)

http://users.vnet.net/warrenc/leela/
http://users.vnet.net/warrenc/leela2/

Mobius
08-13-2004, 02:17 PM
Nope, just a digital camera and an obsession with photography and turning men and women on =)

http://users.vnet.net/warrenc/leela/
http://users.vnet.net/warrenc/leela2/
Well itseams that we have a problem here. According to that thread all BDSM woman are sopuse to be fat and ugly.
So I am afried you will have to gain 100 pounds and wear a mask.

Your just to "hot" to be involved with bdsm :)

slavelucy
08-14-2004, 08:08 AM
This thread reminds me of something i've been meaning to ask...do schoolgirls in America not wear a school tie?

i wouldn't wish to speak for the other Brits, but a school uniform just isn't a school uniform without the requisite messily tied school tie! :D

sl

slavelucy
08-14-2004, 08:52 AM
Lucy,

Schoolgirls over here don't wear a tie, or at least not from what I've seen.

Ah, right, thanks for clearing that up andi.

i just can't imagine myself without my tie when i was at school, it came in very handy when i was fooling with the boys in the stockroom, i can tell you. :D

Oh, the memories...

sl

Lord Douche
08-14-2004, 09:09 AM
The schoolgirls wear ties at most private schools that I know of. Not all the year though (at my school it was only in the Winter uniform). Maybe it's a British thing; Australia is a colony, after all :)

And what's this about the stockroom?! Lucy, I'm shocked! :D

As long as that's 100 pounds of steel chains and weights to hold her down, it sounds great to me! *grins*
LD

slavelucy
08-14-2004, 11:08 AM
And what's this about the stockroom?! Lucy, I'm shocked! :D

Yeah yeah, sure you are.

;)

sl

MasterRJ
08-15-2004, 10:20 PM
One of the beautiful things about the school girl fetish is it's pretty universal, even if roleplayed in a fantasy of consentuality. For instance, there's a girl I roleplay with who doesn't really like the whole submission masochism thing. She does, however, love to RP a bouncy teenage girl (and my slave..ironically enough...). But it's more romantically based. There's always an excuse for everything. For instance (the favorite of hers), there's a thunderstorm looming on the horizon. Naturally she's scared to death of the thunderstorms! So master (being the nice guy that he is) is eventually coaxed into bed with her. Kinda hard to explain...

However for fun and excitement, you can't beat throwing a girl in a catholic high school uniform over your knee and lettin her scream while ya tear down the panties and give her a couple good whacks on the butt. Hey...she desserved it. The dress code clearly states that panties must be white and cotton. She just wasn't prepared for a dress code check. Heh...

onlyforhim4ever
08-15-2004, 10:50 PM
Well itseams that we have a problem here. According to that thread all BDSM woman are sopuse to be fat and ugly.

Your just to "hot" to be involved with bdsm :)

Sorry... must have missed the BDSM Prerequisites Memo!!

*Eats some potato chips*

Okay, this is gonna take a while...

jaeangel
08-16-2004, 02:33 PM
America's public shchools mostly don't have uniforms. The private/Catholic schools do; I went to one for second Grade thrugh fifth grade, and then came back for eighth grade. Then on to a year of Private high school.
The elementary grades (1-6) wore navy and white plaid jumpers, navy knee-high socks, mary janes or t-strap shoes, and white blouses with a little triangular snap-on tie. Once you got to seventh and eighth grades, it was skirts (no jumpers) white or light-blue blouses with collars, and the tie was only worn with the winter uniform.
Then when I got to Catholic high school, we had light-blue skirts, white knee-high socks, and white polo shirts (buttons only down 1/3 of the way down the sternum, and a collar) with no tie. Then for winter we had gray and maroon plaid skirts with black opaque pantyhose or white knee-high socks, white blouses, and a red cardigan with a matching clip-on tie.
Now there were girls who made a game of rolling the waistband of their skirts as high as they possibly could. The nuns and priests would give us detentions (no rulers or other such implements, unfortunately) if the skirts were too high. For some of us, though (like me) I was a tomboy. I didn't like skirts. So the girls were given the option of wearing the boy's uniform during the winter; gray slacks, white button-down blouses/shirts, and the red tie and cardigan. I chose that.
Funny enough, when I wore the summer uniform I got no attention; when I started wearing the boys' uniforms every guy in school would look at me when I passed. And it was also later that winter that one of the male upperclassmen caught me on the back stairs of the school library and raped me. Apparently, for him, it wasn't the skirt that got him going, it was the boys' uniform pants that got to him.
Can any of you guys tell me why that turns you all on? Or was C***s the exception to the rule?

MasterRJ
08-16-2004, 07:35 PM
It didn't have to do with anything you where wearing hun. He was a sick bastard who had no right to do that to you, and I'm really sorry he did.

strictprof
08-16-2004, 08:12 PM
those really are very nice. the pigtails are great, but I must admit that the right pair of glasses would have been nice. they can be a real turn on.

jaeangel
08-17-2004, 01:45 PM
It didn't have to do with anything you where wearing hun. He was a sick bastard who had no right to do that to you, and I'm really sorry he did.

Are you sure? When I was working as a shoe salesperson later for a local department store, I got more male customers dressed in my suits than some of my fellow workers, who dressed in mini-skirts and thin shirts. And my hubby said once he likes seeing me in my tailored pantsuits. He said I looked sexy in them. (And I have to admit, being in my suits kneeling on the floor helping one of the male customers tie up his shoes...it was a sensually submissive position. Especially when he stood up to walk and I ended up looking at his belt buckle.:))

Gallardo
08-17-2004, 04:40 PM
O.o I would pick a schoolgirl uniform with a skirt over pants anyday. But there are guys who prefer pants. And in certain circumstances, I would choose pants too.

MasterRJ
08-17-2004, 08:46 PM
Yeah same here.

jaeangel
08-19-2004, 06:23 AM
My hubby says he had the biggest crush on Gillian Anderson (of the X-Files) for a long time because the tailored suits she wore and her attitude were 'sooo sexy'.
And my toddler has started saying 'sexy' when he sees Gillian Anderson in old X-Files reruns. So I guess pants do do it for some people/certain situations.

MasterRJ
08-19-2004, 07:30 AM
For me it's only really tight pants in a good figure. But the world's funny like that. No pun intended.

Gallardo
08-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Tailored business suits for ladies are a great turn on. I am sure some of the guys have the Playboy Enron issue lying around (I know I do). I like ladies wearing ties as well.

allalone46
08-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Buissness suits ar ok and yes I do get turned on by a good looking woman in them, and like some men some woman don't look good in a buisness suit. It depends on the person. I still prefure a skin tite spandex boddy suit that covers everything but the head.

Mobius
08-19-2004, 06:20 PM
I'm Sorry but bussness suits? ahg! No way, never, phewy.

There is only one way for a hot sexy young lady to be dressed and that is a short skirt, above the knee in garters hose and 4 inch heals. Choker and ankle braclet on both legs are of course required. Then she can have the blazer and what ever blouse that is required. Bra and pantys are optional.

Of cours that is in moby land. Then again in moby land all women are naked 24/7. Of course there are not to many woman in Moby land. Wonder why :)

Jai
08-20-2004, 02:12 AM
Of cours that is in moby land. Then again in moby land all women are naked 24/7.

Sounds like a good place!!

How do I get there?

GaryWilcox
08-20-2004, 05:57 AM
Of cours that is in moby land. Then again in moby land all women are naked 24/7. Of course there are not to many woman in Moby land. Wonder why :)

Not to drag us all back into the Stsr Trek & BDSM thread... but I'm beginning to suspect that MobyLand is Feringinar!

MasterRJ
08-21-2004, 08:23 AM
Gary let me just say I love your little siggy qoute...

GaryWilcox
08-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Gary let me just say I love your little siggy qoute... Oh, thanks! That's me I'm quoting there. :p

pussy_cat
08-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Here's a question. What kind of teacher would you like to be spanked by (which subject does he/she teach?) Or does it matter.

For some reason, i prefer physics teachers. Perhaps i like my man to have a certain kind of mind/logic. or maybe i just like physics.

Gallardo
08-22-2004, 05:45 PM
Good question, I never thought about that. Physics gives an image of a dorky, absent minded professor. I rather be the coach of the football team and after I am done, let the team have their turn.

Gallardo
08-22-2004, 11:05 PM
Some pics of women's business suits.

jaeangel
08-23-2004, 09:27 AM
Well, those weren't exactly the kind of business suits I was thinking of, but...hey, those will definitely get some stiffs in the boardroom!

Lord Douche
08-24-2004, 04:21 AM
I wonder if those pictures are from PA Magazine...

You know, with those outfits and a few girls to wear them, one person could take over half of corporate America! *wanders off, plotting*
LD

Gallardo
08-24-2004, 04:33 PM
They were not exactly the type of suits I was refering to but when I got bored I thought maybe I should find some entertaining pics.

No, I did not find those in PA magazine, which reminds me that I have to catch up! Thanks LD.

allalone46
08-24-2004, 04:50 PM
Well, those weren't exactly the kind of business suits I was thinking of, but...hey, those will definitely get some stiffs in the boardroom! And get a part of the stiffs stiff as well. the only thing that taks away is the thog. on the bottom one.

SUBMISSIVE CHICK
08-26-2004, 12:11 PM
Onlyforhim4ever, those are some BEAUTIFUL pictures, thank you for sharing! :rolleyes:

BDSM_Tourguide
08-26-2004, 01:02 PM
Onlyforhim4ever, those are some BEAUTIFUL pictures, thank you for sharing! :rolleyes:

Yes, they were. Too bad you are not of legal age to view them.

I'm sorry to have to do it, but the law is the law. I'm going to have to ban you for one year and ask you to return after your 18th birthday.

VAMPIRELLA
08-29-2004, 06:52 AM
are the pics from trashy?
the ones i'm adding are
masuimi is sooooo hot!!! *hearts*

LaJan
08-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Hmmmm... The ones posted looked like these but they were clearly the same Leela that posted her other pictures and linked them on the previous page of this thread. And, if you like these pictures from trashy, you will be overwhelmed by the ones you can see following the link. Leela and her slavemaster are just incredible in that "private" pictoral. Those pictures will be saved on CD-ROM for me forever. No shit.

are the pics from trashy?
the ones i'm adding aremasuimi is sooooo hot!!! *hearts*

Gallardo
08-29-2004, 09:40 PM
More pics...

MasterRJ
09-01-2004, 03:20 PM
I have no idea why but that girl touching her self with Mr. Anteater is so hot. I'M A TEACHER, WHY DOES THIS STUFF TURN ME ON SO MUCH!?!
(I would like to note I've never felt a thing from one of my students...but it makes you wonder...)

Kelli
09-01-2004, 04:37 PM
MasterRJ I'm a teacher as well, and if my collegues only knew what I did in my spare time.... Let's just say I wouldn't be working there anymore.

On a side not, hear about the woman teacher who was in jail for 7 years for having 2 babies by her student? Oh, and did I meantion her student was in 6th grade when they concieved the first child?

I don't have feelings for my students, I'm in Eled, so they are a tad young. If I was a college professor, then we could see... :)

Lord Douche
09-01-2004, 07:11 PM
For some reason that Mr Anteater reminded me of that underwear advertisment we have here. The girl is sitting half-naked on a chair with all these ants on her (which are strangely attracted to what's between her legs). And then this cute little echidna (Australian ant-eater) wanders into the room.
"Sic 'em, Rex" she goes, and then there's lots of squealing and pleasurable sounds as presumably its tongue goes exploring. Mmm, it was a good ad.

Nice pics, Gallardo :)
LD

MasterRJ
09-02-2004, 04:36 PM
See I'm working towards forming a sect where the elites take on teams of 3 or so rookies and train them martial arts in exchange for them doing work to benifit the community. All is free and good. Actually it's gone very well thus far...with the exception of my rookie team not showing up for any lessons. Grr...but that's all right. I know for a fact that if I found my self becoming sexually attracted to one of my apprentices I'd immediately transfer the entire team over to another elite. It's against my sect's code of conduct to be training a team with a conflict of interests.

MrJerseyGuy
09-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Great pics Onlyforhim...

The only thing that could have made them better were a few more bruises and welts! :)

LaJan
09-15-2004, 06:35 PM
omg! :eek: If there were an ad like that in America, there would be a lynching of some ad exec before sunset.

Kelli and MasterRJ, if anyone knew that teachers were (GASP!) "real people" there wouldn't be anybody available to be teachers.

Oddly enough, I have a really tough time with the "schoolgirl look-alike" sexuality. Trashy? Hell, I'm all over it. LOL! But the overall 'feel' of that type of pic just doesn't move me. (Of course, if the woman is: plain-looking, older than 50 but younger than 70, overweight (or just simply BBW), or looking slutty, I am "moved" in all the right places... :p )

For some reason that Mr Anteater reminded me of that underwear advertisment we have here. The girl is sitting half-naked on a chair with all these ants on her (which are strangely attracted to what's between her legs). And then this cute little echidna (Australian ant-eater) wanders into the room.
"Sic 'em, Rex" she goes, and then there's lots of squealing and pleasurable sounds as presumably its tongue goes exploring. Mmm, it was a good ad.

Nice pics, Gallardo :)
LD

Lord Douche
09-16-2004, 10:14 AM
omg! :eek: If there were an ad like that in America, there would be a lynching of some ad exec before sunset.
On the contrary! It's known as the Antz Pantz ad, and is quite famous here, for obvious reasons!
LD

NaturalSub
09-16-2004, 01:20 PM
Hey, lets make it a happy 3-some! I'm a teacher too! Having said that, as I like my men older, it's really not a problem with being over fond of my pupils, it's more my Head of Department! Hey, it makes for interesting departmental meetings though!

And you're right, if anyone ever found out, I'd find it hard getting another job, let's just hope noone finds out!

MasterRJ
09-16-2004, 02:53 PM
They just turned me down for a job as a camp councelor at a summer camp as I lack hands on experience with kids. I'm sorry I didn't know teaching martial arts for THREE FRIGGIN YEARS didn't count. Grr...
*goes off to sulk*

PoeticSnsualDom
09-16-2004, 10:05 PM
I'm a teacher as well... Have been off and on since age of 18. Now...what's this about a 3-some? ;)

LaJan
09-16-2004, 10:17 PM
OK, so you lack "hands on experience with kids" and they'd fire your ass for having "hands on experience with kids". No wonder teachers are so fucked up... :o

What martial arts did you teach? :confused: Tai Chi Chin/Tai Chi Sword? Maybe they think you did it all mentally... :rolleyes:

They just turned me down for a job as a camp councelor at a summer camp as I lack hands on experience with kids. I'm sorry I didn't know teaching martial arts for THREE FRIGGIN YEARS didn't count. Grr...
*goes off to sulk*

MasterRJ
09-17-2004, 12:20 PM
I teach through apprenticeships in a Michigan based sect.

ShyGuy1
12-11-2004, 01:40 AM
Very nice only4

him is a lucky man.

theadmiral
12-22-2004, 08:20 AM
how would you like to meet tghis slutty 24 year old?

Moderators note: please check CoC (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=895)

Master_chris
12-23-2004, 04:38 AM
I do like the idea if playing, having my sub as the bad school girl and me as the head teacher.

then I allow her to find differant ways on pleasing me, was I will spank her and give her lines.

prey4me
05-08-2005, 02:05 PM
There's a pay site called "schoolgirlpain.com." Perhaps somebody has subscribed to it and can review it for us. The models on the promo jpegs look, well, over twenty.

Anybody else know of good sites with this theme?

I like poking around the promo shots at vcd1.com, a japanese site which sells cd's and dvd's. Put in what you're looking for on a google search--"schoolgirl bondage" "schoolgirl rape" are good ones--and then vcd1.com on the site specification halfway down the search page. Lots of interesting stuff will come up!