PDA

View Full Version : Body Writing

Learn Humility
08-10-2004, 04:52 AM
Has anyone practiced this?

I recently began a correspondence with a D/s couple in Wales, UK, who enjoy "Body Writng". There may be another name for this practice, but as this was my first exposure to it, if there is I am unaware of it.

They very much enjoy the idea of his writing on her body with an idelible marking pen, and he was kind enough to send me some pictures (I am waiting for his permission to post some) illustrating his work.

In one instance, he wrote across her chest and breasts in large letters, "HURT MY TITS".

In another, he wrote directly beneath her naval, "SLUT FOR USE", with arrows pointing to, and then encircling, both of her holes.

He tells me that he sends her out in public this way, and while the writing is not visible to anyone, both find the idea highly erotic.

I am planning to use my submissive in this manner, as we both find the idea to be quite erotic as well. I am thinking of going one step further; perhaps writing the word "SLUT" just beneath her throat where it would be visible in public, or something such as "MY MASTER'S PROPERTY" on her back, and having her wear a light colored top so that the writing would be somewhat visible.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in this area that they would be interested in sharing.

stummer
08-10-2004, 11:21 AM
My Mistress likes to scratch either SLUT or SLAVE onto my body, especially if we are Fetish clubbing, So every one know what i am . She hasn, t yet moved on to Ink .
:)

subbiesarah
08-10-2004, 12:31 PM
I made, with the help of a Dom friend, a slide show for my Masters last Christmas present and it contained shots of me with "my Master's whore" written along my spine and He loved it. He's also scrawled my body with "my Master's tits/cunt" under my clothing for vanilla outings - great fun and a nice reminder the next morning....

Wontworry
08-10-2004, 03:13 PM
Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in this area that they would be interested in sharing.

This is something I use a lot with My submissive. Being in an on-line relationship it gives her something tangible as a reminder of My control over her.

The writing we have used in the past varies from the simple SLUT, through XXXX'S SLUT (where My real name is used), to PUNISHED LITTLE GIRL or DEPRIVED SLUT when she is being punished or suffering (?) orgasm deprivation.

However, this leads to the only problem I have found with body writing. I hate repetition and, therefore, while I am constantly thinking of new things to write on her body it can be difficult to keep a phrase short and to the point. The wish to write a small essay about say, her disobedience, the chosen method and duration of her punishment, her contrition and her promises to improve, will probably soon become overwhelming.

We also moved some considerable while ago from just writing in pen/lipstick to occasionally forming the letters in bruises using pegs. I particularly enjoy the knowledge that she is walking around in her 'real' life with My name written just above her cunt or My initials on her tits, and that the words are formed in bruises which will last for a week or more. This method is so much better than writing in pen as the letters are quite literally, written in pain.

Scratching the letters on her flesh is not something I had thought of. Thank you stummer. All ideas are gratefully received.

My sub has also confessed on more than one occasion to writing My initials on her body without My express permission. This seems to be such a wonderfully submissive action that I have encouraged it rather than punished her.

Mobius
08-10-2004, 04:35 PM
ok i'l bite how long dose the indeleble ink last. Is it permenant ordoes it wear off eventualy. Could be for some interesting moments in the ladys locker room at the local health club.

ValKyrie
08-10-2004, 07:28 PM
I believe I shall do some of this.

I am considering writing something on my subbie that lies just above the hem of his gym shorts and then take him out. I might enjoy watching him squirm as he tries to hide the tell tale message!

I cant' be certain, but I believe indelible marker comes off with rubbing alchol or perhaps finger nail polish remover.

:)

new master
08-11-2004, 04:18 AM
just 2 nights ago i did this in normal pen
i wrote "masters slut" on her hip above her panty line and "property of jay" above her pubes (should have made her shave then write it just above her slit, maybe next time)

Master_chris
08-18-2004, 02:36 AM
I have started this with my Slut,

so far we have used a normal pen, having her write the words owned Slut and My initials, I also have the problem of thinking up new ideas and words for her.

One thing I would love her to do is to write a list of things she would for for money, on her back like

20p - Blowjob
50p - Flash tits or Cunt
£1 - full body flash

and then take she to a night club and watch

Wontworry
08-18-2004, 02:46 AM
After stummer's post on this thread My sub is now carrying My initials scratched onto her breasts. It was done using an emery board pulled over the same line several times to ensure that the marks were well formed. She tells Me that "it works REAL good".

NightDaughter
08-20-2004, 02:48 PM
Well i have had various words and phases written in pen on various parts of my body it was not something I like or enjoyed, then again it normally pissed me off, but it was my first Master's choice.

My Master now, though I think he has an interest in this has not dun anything in this regards. I do not like the idea of having it happen again, but if he wished it I would allow it to happen where he choose to place it.

Learn Humility
08-23-2004, 05:45 AM
What were some of things your Master wrote?

IndigoFae
09-15-2004, 07:57 AM
my Sir and i haven't done much of this, yet...
but there have been a few occasions when i've been told to write His initials on my mound...as a visual reminder for me that i belong to Him...when He has felt that my mind had been wandering...i find it has been effective in focusing my mind when life hasn't allowed for more tangible means of submitting :)

Jones, Nikka
09-15-2004, 08:54 AM
Nice ideas!

As long as we are fantasizing, I would like to have somev of Lord Thomas' most erotic poems written on my body. I can just imagine the hottest stanzas curling around my breasts and heading downwards into my pussy...
*sighs*

slavelucy
09-15-2004, 09:03 AM
As long as we are fantasizing, I would like to have somev of Lord Thomas' most erotic poems written on my body. I can just imagine the hottest stanzas curling around my breasts and heading downwards into my pussy...
*sighs*

Hell yeah, i agree, Nikka! i could handle more than a few lines of Reflections (on a moment of praise), Caught and Kneel & Prayer any day of the week! :D Mmmmm

sl

MrJerseyGuy
09-15-2004, 11:46 AM
I like the idea... She is always scratching the shit out of me with her nails. The next time she's in 4-point restraints I might have to do a little artwork of my own!

Ladywynn
09-21-2004, 01:42 AM
I like to draw on my husband as well, but nothing denoting ownership :D

I hope he forgets what I drew tonight on him :[

himind
09-29-2004, 11:10 AM
I love to write "Slave" and "slut" on my girlfriend's breasts,usually when she is tied up and can't resist.I like the idea of her being able to see the words but being unable to do anything about it.I've occasionally written on her ass, but then she can't see it...she of course, hates the idea.I usually use her lipstick for the purpose

kittenfemme
10-04-2004, 06:32 PM
I've often used a magic marker to write things on my submissives. I love to do it because I know that I love for my Dommes to write things on me. Knowing that "Slut" or "Ask me how I pissed off my Domme" is written on my stomach when I'm wearing a half t-shirt through a mall is exciting. If I just bend the wrong way someone could see it. It's very humiliating... and that fuels my sex drive like nobody's business.

I've known a few people who've had tattoos done. A gay boy bottom I knew had "slut" tattooed on his bum. One of my friends has the kanji symbol for slave (http://www.violently.com/pg8/tatguide/lifestyle/index.html) tattooed on the back of her neck. It's sexy as HELL! I've often thought about it myself.

Master_chris
10-09-2004, 04:11 AM
here are a few I from on the web

himind
10-11-2004, 10:32 AM
That's a really goog idea of whatto write on a slave's ass!Wonder why I never thought of it myself.My girlfriend's against bringing a third person into the scene so I can live out my fantasies in this way....

novice2train
10-11-2004, 07:24 PM
My former Master marked his initials on my shaved balls using indelible ink. it would not wash off but gradually wore off in time
Has anyone practiced this?

I recently began a correspondence with a D/s couple in Wales, UK, who enjoy "Body Writng". There may be another name for this practice, but as this was my first exposure to it, if there is I am unaware of it.

They very much enjoy the idea of his writing on her body with an idelible marking pen, and he was kind enough to send me some pictures (I am waiting for his permission to post some) illustrating his work.

In one instance, he wrote across her chest and breasts in large letters, "HURT MY TITS".

In another, he wrote directly beneath her naval, "SLUT FOR USE", with arrows pointing to, and then encircling, both of her holes.

He tells me that he sends her out in public this way, and while the writing is not visible to anyone, both find the idea highly erotic.

I am planning to use my submissive in this manner, as we both find the idea to be quite erotic as well. I am thinking of going one step further; perhaps writing the word "SLUT" just beneath her throat where it would be visible in public, or something such as "MY MASTER'S PROPERTY" on her back, and having her wear a light colored top so that the writing would be somewhat visible.

BaasGeert
10-12-2004, 05:14 AM
My slave trienity with a bit of body writing.
It says in dutch : slave trienity, property of BaasGeert (Master Geert)

BaasGeert
10-12-2004, 05:25 AM
And this one says : slut in dutch on her slave ass...
She's a 28 year old georgeous brunette, a lot of men crave her...With me she is just a pet..:-)) I love her very much.

Learn Humility
10-12-2004, 05:38 AM
Lovely photos, BG.

PopeRozen
10-13-2004, 01:53 PM
I find body writing a lot like graffitti, except better because you can have sex while admiring your handiwork!

I have written things like "slut" and "bitch" backwards on my girls forehead so when I let her see what I've written, she also has a nice image of herself!

My Mistress likes to scratch either SLUT or SLAVE onto my body, especially if we are Fetish clubbing, So every one know what i am .

Good idea, when I take my pet out I can't leave her alone for a second, or else I have to shoo away the vultures. Maybe putting "Owned" on her forehead and "HANDS OFF" on her ass...?