PDA

View Full Version : POW Roleplay - looking for suggestions and strategies

antebellum
12-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Recently my partner mentioned to me that she would like to roleplay a POW situation in which I capture her and attempt to find out a password to a list of documents vital to my side. To be on the safe side I asked her to write out a list of parameters that she would consider off-limits and/or unenjoyable so it could be a fun exercise for both of us. Here is the list.

No golden shower
No actual anal sex (but penetration with other objects okay)
No hard throatfucking
No breaking skin (my insert)
No nipple clips

Okay, I would like to hear your suggestions and strategies you would use to get her to break and give me the password. Let your imagination run wild!:icon176:

lucy
12-03-2008, 04:54 AM
Excuse me, but what's POW?

jeanne
12-03-2008, 05:13 AM
Prisoner-of-war

gagged_Louise
12-03-2008, 08:23 AM
Umm...a few suggestions:

-forced to lick your boots

-whipped and made to count the lashes and repeat humiliating phrases after each one ("Three! I'm a spy cunt! Four! I'm an English whore!")

-spat wet and heavy in the face (a very hard limit for many people, a quite humiliating act)

-refused to wash or clean herself if it's a long session

-tie her tight on a chair and treat her/speak to her like she's a prostitute, shifting between cuddly & caring, enticed and ruthless cold. Since female soldiers and spies have sometimes relied on their sex appeal to do the job it's a rather natural idea.

-tie her strappado with hands hauled up behind her and feet/knees tied together, insert a powerful gag making her face strain and look slightly animal, then spank her and tell her she will be used as a sex toy (playing out the verbal threat could be very hot even if you both know it's only the two of you)

-invest in a black rubber hood with holes only at her nose and mouth, maybe a ring gag too, so her face can be muted into a black globe with a fuckhole. Hoods are very common in r/l breaking of POWs, and they can be very eerie in feeling (I have barely tried them myself, it definitely requires some weaning to)

Ladymad
12-03-2008, 08:30 AM
Wow, that sounds like fun..!

Sorry, no suggestions...

Ladymad
12-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Louise, you are my hero...!

denuseri
12-03-2008, 03:10 PM
In all reality though this thread is propably better suited to the roleplaying section of the forms.

gagged_Louise
12-03-2008, 04:52 PM
In all reality though this thread is propably better suited to the roleplaying section of the forms.

No, I don't think so. The RP board is about acting hot situations and stories in writing. Here, the poster was looking for practical tips on what to do in an in-the-flesh POW scening situation.

redneck one
12-06-2008, 10:20 PM
breath control
Water boarding

You may want to give her a chance to add these to her list.

denuseri
12-07-2008, 01:30 AM
OHHHHHH okies, Thanks louise humm I have to think about this then, mabey I shall consult my owner he did after all used to teach pilots and other military peeps how to resist torture if captured.

leah06
12-07-2008, 12:27 PM
breath control
Water boarding

You may want to give her a chance to add these to her list.

Yeah, you might.

Bright lights, ice, face-slapping. Knife play; for the threat, not so much the sensation. Cigarette smoke, threats. Bathroom control.

gagged_Louise
12-07-2008, 03:45 PM
I used to hear that some of the US troops in Iraq were in the habit of breaking POWs from Saddam's army by playing a tape mixing Sesame Street songs with Enter Sandman by Metallica - at loud volume, mashed together and on repeat. I don't wanna think about how that kind of mix would sound...:D

thedominthehat
12-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Threaten to blow her planet up.

Oh there I go revealing my star wars geekery.

I guess the question is how much into the role are you going to get? Is this mostly just a role for the purpose of playing out an otherwise pleasurable scene or is this going to be more edgy?

My understanding is that the key is keeping the target off balance. Vary your tone of voice. Be gentle one moment and harsh the next. Keep her guessing.

I'd probably go with blindfolds, cold room, stress positions, orgasm denial, maybe a cold shower or ice in uncomfortable places and generally go with things that the two of you find edgy but not over the limits. Be mean, its fun sometimes.