PDA

View Full Version : great toy, bad slave

alleykat
12-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi.
I am a 22 year old submissive female from the USA. I would enjoy playing with women but am much more into men. I'm new on the site and decided to join to learn more, have some fun online interactions, and meet some new people
I've never been in a truely D/s relationship but I have learned from reading, conversation and previous relationships that I make a very good sex toy. I'm just not sure I'd make a great slave. I'm very smart and independent and I enjoy the company of people who value those traits in me. that said, i'm so in control in my daily life that when it comes down to sex i just want be made/told what to do.
I enjoy pain, mild humiliation, and being challenged. I see that a lot of people don't want to "play games" but to me its all about the games, i'm not looking for anything too serious. Please, someone, come play with me!
I should also mention i'm currently in a "vanilla" relationship, but am looking for some online stimulation at least to help me decide whether I can live with this relationship as it is.

~Kat

master_fox
12-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Kat
contact me so we can talk

EndlessVoid
12-04-2008, 08:18 PM
I have seen your post and I would very much like to teach you to be a slave, do not be fooled into thinking slave are weak-minded people, I am poly, which means I am one Master that is intrested in mutiple slaves, in My case 2. I am very much into pain, I am a Sadist. I love all forms of humliation and degridation. I have 12 years exp. I would love to guide you through this life and possible make you My second. I have 1 r/t slave that is on here as sulty_blue{EV}. I wait to hear back from you soon, be well.

kamen331
12-05-2008, 12:38 AM
Hi.
I am a 22 year old submissive female from the USA. I would enjoy playing with women but am much more into men. I'm new on the site and decided to join to learn more, have some fun online interactions, and meet some new people
I've never been in a truely D/s relationship but I have learned from reading, conversation and previous relationships that I make a very good sex toy. I'm just not sure I'd make a great slave. I'm very smart and independent and I enjoy the company of people who value those traits in me. that said, i'm so in control in my daily life that when it comes down to sex i just want be made/told what to do.
I enjoy pain, mild humiliation, and being challenged. I see that a lot of people don't want to "play games" but to me its all about the games, i'm not looking for anything too serious. Please, someone, come play with me!
I should also mention i'm currently in a "vanilla" relationship, but am looking for some online stimulation at least to help me decide whether I can live with this relationship as it is.

~Kat

I am 27 and looking for a sub, would you like me to be your dom?

werbored
12-05-2008, 04:56 AM
Hi Alleycat
we are a male female couple , i have been playing around w/ bdsm for a few years now .
my lady is new to this , and very interested in learning , we are interetsed in finding a female that might like to Dominate her on line w/ me .
we live in the U.S and have a web cam , which we like to use once in awhile.
if this is something that would intrest you please contact us for further information.i'm 6 ft dirty blonde hair heavy tattoo's she is 5'2" aprox 100 lbs bark hair brown eye's awesome body.
we allso use yahoo messenger w/ the cam .PM if interetsed and maybe we can get together and have some fun.
werbored

posturetrainer
12-05-2008, 08:02 AM
Sure, lets play
I´d like to play if you want to play; Why dont you send me a picture of you naked, your hands behind your back, so I see you mean what you say. send it to my mail: biscayne@gmx.at, or write me.
I`d enjoy to command a slut arround if there is one.
Sur I´ll send you a pic of me if you want one.
solong biscayne

Stylingent
01-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Hello
I would like to meet you. You gave a good discription of where you are and some what where you want to go.
I think we would be very compatible. I would love to discuss further with you if you are still available.
Please post me
~SG

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 05:11 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, who has just moved to a new area and I am looking for a new submissive to train. I believe firmly indiscipline and I got off on inflicting pain and humiliation. Message me.

kinkymistress87
07-18-2010, 03:08 PM
hi kat can you please tell me were are you located in a pm thank you