PDA

View Full Version : playing with sassy 75

Rowdy
12-05-2008, 01:12 PM
DON'T ANYONE TRY THIS - NO BULLSHIT

sassy I'm going to tie your hands and feet together and have you get on your hands and knees then I'm going to place a collar on you.
you said you like oxygen depravation games so here we go
I'll put a strip of duct tape over your mouth so that you can only breath through your nose
then I'm going to mount you like a horse holding you tight between my legs
once I have a type grip on you I'm going to reach around and put a soft cloth over your nose. with your mouth taped and your nose blocked you're not going to be able to breath.
I'lll hold you tight while you panic and start to buck then I'll release the cloth for a few seconds to let you get some air
I'm going to do this for about 4 or 5 more times. I want to do it until you accept your situation and quit trying to get loose

I hope you like this

DO NOT ANYONE TRY THIS! NO BULLSHIT!

sassy75
12-05-2008, 08:48 PM
I have done a situation similar to this. A belt around my throat, strong legs straddling me, Master bent over me whispering in my ear and tightening the belt until I wheezed. I didn't thrash or fight. I know my position and it was what I asked for. The light headed feeling was a rush and a great high. Not one I'd experienced before. What you describe sounds much safer. No chance of leaving marks on my neck again and less likely to crush my windpipe. Would you like to see pics of this when I get someone to play along with me at home?

thepast
12-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Folks, I am going to move this down to role play...

Rowdy
12-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Folks, I am going to move this down to role play...

sassy I'd bust a nut to see pics of you trying this

BUT DON'T HURT YOURSELF
I'm enjoying our talks too much to see you go away

subserviant
12-06-2008, 09:49 AM
hum dont think its my cup of tea

sassy75
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
I spoke to a friend and he's excited to help me with this task. This is definitely my cup of tea. Not sure why some feel the need to comment if it isn't there's.

Rowdy
12-11-2008, 04:32 PM
sassy I hope you don't let anyone stop you from following your desires. I'm waiting to hear if you do this and tell me how you felt

sassy75
12-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Oh I definitely will, just a matter of getting the schedules worked out.

Rowdy
12-26-2008, 10:26 AM
how'se your time scheduling going? can't wait to hear your story about this