PDA

View Full Version : role play

subserviant
12-07-2008, 02:56 PM
i wud luv to role play with a very forcful Domme. i am a female sub who is open to any thing please send me a message

MissConfused
12-11-2008, 04:35 PM
How "open" are you to anything?
Please think carefully about your answer

dominationdr
12-14-2008, 02:30 AM
good words subserviant
i think u r a good sub

subserviant
12-14-2008, 01:59 PM
MissConfused im open to any thing u can cum up with

MissConfused
12-15-2008, 07:16 AM
I want to know more about you
I want you to be naked for this assignment
Tie your ankles and knees together
Place a big towel on your computer chair, place a handful of raw rice on the towel and sit down
Fill one of your hands with olive oil and massage yourself while you sit at your computer
With your other hand type a story telling me of your fantasy
Be sure to message ALL of your front with your oily hand
Rub between your legs if it is possible
Once your breasts are well oiled try to pinch your nipples

When you have finished your story we will begin with "serious" commands

MissConfused
12-19-2008, 04:22 PM
sub I am growing tired waiting for your response

subserviant
12-24-2008, 12:57 PM
I have done as you have commanded Miss sitting on the towell covered in rice putting the oil on myself. Its hard to pinch my nipples with oil on my fingers as they slide off .One off my fav. fantsys is to be in complete control of a Mistress and forced to service other Dommes and Doms to there comlete satisfaction and of course to your satisfaction and properly punished if i do not please you ,the punishment i fantasize about is complete humiliation in what ever form that pleases you

MissConfused
12-24-2008, 02:15 PM
I think it is time for a serious command.
I want you to acquire ten to twelve feet of rope. Tie a knot in the rope every two feet.
Tie one end of the rope to a door knob and close the door.

Face away from the door and place the rope between your pussy lips very tightly.
Hold the rope tight so that you are keeping the rope tightly between your lips and start to walk away from the door.
Let out the rope as you walk but keep a tight hold on it so that the rope remains tight between your lips.

I want each knot to rub your clit hard and abrasively. You must keep the rope tight in order to do this.
Once you have walked the rope I want you to repeat the task.
You are to walk the rope ten times until you cry out each time a knot slides through your lips.

subserviant
12-24-2008, 02:31 PM
I have a piece of rope in the garage ,i will hasten to obey and am looking foward to see how it feels

subserviant
12-24-2008, 02:39 PM
I have done as you intructed Miss i held the rope up a little higher in front of me to get the full effect ,the first couple of knots where not to bad but as I continued on my clit became very sore when i repeatedly walked the lengh of the rope i could not help but cry out .I had a hard time finishing your command as my pussy is now red and swollen and the pain from the knots was intence . My pussy aches and is worse when i touch it .I dread having to pee . Thank you for the command Miss

subbob1269@yahoo.com
12-24-2008, 03:06 PM
aw ..wish i had a femdom

MissConfused
12-27-2008, 10:40 AM
I have done as you intructed Miss i held the rope up a little higher in front of me to get the full effect ,the first couple of knots where not to bad but as I continued on my clit became very sore when i repeatedly walked the lengh of the rope i could not help but cry out .I had a hard time finishing your command as my pussy is now red and swollen and the pain from the knots was intence . My pussy aches and is worse when i touch it .I dread having to pee . Thank you for the command Miss

You follow commands well slave
I will let you rest yourself with an easy command
Remove all of your clothing then bind your wrists and ankles together
You may sit or stand, whichever you prefer
Reach between your legs and rub your clit until you cum
I want you to do this command NOW before the soreness on your clit receeds

Write and tell me of your pleasure

subserviant
12-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Thank you Miss for the command .My pleasure over came the pain from rubbing my clit,when i read your instructions a flash of lust swept thru me and i gladly obeyed your orders ,my clit is a little more sore now but i relish the agony .Thank you again .
Your humble slave * subserviant*

MissConfused
12-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Very good my slave
I am very proud of you
You are truly worthy of any mistress

This will be a very easy command
I want you to tell me of your darkest deepest fantasy
I know everyone has a fantasy of multiple partners or public humiliation but
Tell me of your fantasy that resides deep in your heart
A fantasy that you have never shared with anyone else

subserviant
12-27-2008, 05:41 PM
Yes Miss the fantasy that i have may shock you ,but I will obey and tell it to you . I am at the home of my Mistress ,she informs me that she has to use the toilet and tells me to follow her.When we get to the bathroom she tells me to strip and get in the tub,she in forms me that im to be her toilet ,gets in the tub orders me to put my mouth to her pussy and and begins to pee.I drink all that I can hoping she will not be angry when i spill some of her nector. When she is finished I lick her clean ,and she informs me that be cause I did such a sloppy job of of ingesting her golden nector, that when she has to have a bm that i will again be used as her toilet . Thank you for the task Miss ,I live only to serve you
subserviant