PDA

View Full Version : my new game...

Lisais mine
12-08-2008, 03:53 PM
okay, i don't know if this really quailfied as a game, but I just had to tell you guys about my day. My girl and I talk every morning on the way to work (she lives 3 hours away) and then messenger most of the day. well, at 11 o clock i had her write "please may i cum" on her breasts and take a pic for me. so Hot. so very Hot.

here is the catch. she wasn't allowed to wash it off until she cums. (she still hasn't) and is wearing a shirt that almost exposes the words....I have been sending her pics and telling her what i am going to do to her all day... keeping her in a constant state of arousal. then as she drives home, i am talking to her, teasing her and telling her more things that i want to do, things to try.....

she pinched her own nipples for me as she drove, ran her hands into her pants till i thought she might crash... now we are waiting for her to get settled in- she has to feed her kids and stuff- then i will coach her through a few orgasams...

all in all i find the lipstick on her tits to be VERY hot. especially the idea of her walking around like that. ...
thanks for reading- i just had to share.

BelovedPet
12-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Glad you had fun!

b

jeanne
12-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Wow. That's pretty diabolical of you!

Ozme52
12-09-2008, 10:59 PM
I can tell you some nice things you can do with a single clothespin to a woman at work.

lucy
12-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Hmm, sounds like great fun, enjoy!

I can tell you some nice things you can do with a single clothespin to a woman at work.
Please do, i thought i knew all about clothespins at work but there might be more :D

damyanti
12-10-2008, 02:49 AM
It is always nice to hear what it feels like for a dom. :d

Thanks for sharing and enjoy your fun.

Lisais mine
12-10-2008, 02:32 PM

oh do tell, Oz- i need ideas like that

Ozme52
12-10-2008, 03:17 PM
A single clothespin, snapped onto the top of a boot, or the shoelaces, or dangling from the bottom of a blouse tucked into her skirt...

You will be constantly on her mind. She will be wet all day, and will throb with the need for release.

The next day, the same routine, but make her hold it in her hand and to masturbate everytime she visits the restroom. No orgasms yet. Then she must put the clothespin back in place and return to her normal activities.

And the next, masturbating until she comes... pin in hand, every visit.

The next day, she is commanded to visit the restroom hourly, only touching, no coming.

The next day, an orgasm every other visit, and the next, every visit.

By the time the routine is this far along, the next time you see her, a single clothespin in your hand will make her swoon, make her need to come... and now, the voice training can begin.

Imagine, telling her to come as you gently capture her nipple with the evil incarnate clothespin... and she does.

Ozme52
12-10-2008, 03:22 PM
The clothespin will become her pavlovian bell, so to speak... as will your voice.

Well... it works for me. ;)

Lisais mine
12-10-2008, 03:32 PM
okay, that's a wow.
I really like the pin on the shoe thing....
conditioning is lots of fun- i have already begun voice training with her, with some success. this would be great for when we can't speak though.

Ozme52
12-10-2008, 05:23 PM
I embellished on the idea a while back... they have to "paint" it green (hi-lighter or dry erase marker.)

Just a little more connecting... :D

Lisais mine
12-10-2008, 07:57 PM
the emerald clothespin ?!?

Ozme52
12-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Yes, we use them to hang the wash in the Emerald City.

When we're not using them or the clotheslines on the subs.