PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Mistress Sham's

slave4torture
12-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Hello to all,
I am pet of Mistress Sham's.My Mistress Currently angry from his insect because i done a very big mistake.but Mistress your insect begs from you for forgiveness....Please Mistress your insect begs to you please forgive him and reaccept him as your insect......Please mistress this was your slave last mistake and your insect never again do any mistake, please Mistress reaccept your insect.....Mistress Please again start training of your slave and make him your masterpiece of slavery Mistress.Mistress your slave is begging for forgiveness in front of all.
Mistress your slave wait till his end until your decide to come back again and forgive your insect and reaacept him.Mistress your if you doesn't forgive your slave in this birth then your slave wishes to god that he rebirth your slave until you forgive him and reaccept your slave. until you give your insect a last chance to serve you and please you, to worship you mistress.
Mistress please forgive your slave.....please reaccept him your insect again mistress...
Mistress kisses to your beautiful feet.........
Please try to forgive your insect......

denuseri
12-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Well quite the introduction,

Welcome to the site!!!

We are so very happy to have you here. The forums are full of great information, as well as having a very nice personels section and chatroom.

There is also an awsome Tasking Society for those wishing to learn just how to give and or preform commands.

Feel free to pm any of the staff or myself with conserns or questions, we are more than willing to lend a hand.

Hope to see more of you soon.
Have lots of fun exploring the site!!

Hugs and kissess,
denuseri

skp2bear
12-09-2008, 03:54 PM
A very hearty welcome from a Texas sub. I hope she is more foregiving than my master's have been.

Diablo
12-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Good luck.

Aussiegirl1
12-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you find it fun and informative!

Ozme52
12-09-2008, 10:38 PM
:wel

dewran59
12-10-2008, 02:18 AM
Hello and Welcome!!!