PDA

View Full Version : An early Christmas present

WyldWyl
12-10-2008, 08:15 PM
The Christmas present sent to me by my little one, snowflake, arrived today. Because I was silly and looked at the customs label on the back, I knew (or thought I knew) what it was, so I got to open it early. What it actually was took my breath away.

I'll post a picture when I have access to a camera, but to break the suspense, it's a silver bracelet with "Sir" engraved on the front and "hugs Kit" on the back. It's one of the most thoughtful and lovely gifts I've ever received, and a beautiful reminder to have of my kitten when I can't be with her.

Thank you so much, little one. I love it.

I should also say thank you to her Master, The Tester, for helping her pick it out. You've got a wonderful girl there, friend, so give her some thank you spanks from me. :D

Merry Christmas, everyone.

snowflake
12-10-2008, 08:47 PM
i am so glad you love it Sir.. i was so worried you wouldn't ... blushes emensly still that you love it so much you posted about it...
After a year of ups and downs .. yet we still made it through ..even hard at times .. i wanted to show how much you mean to me...

You along with Master have stood beside me through the best and the worst of times.. the highs and all the lows .. and that truly means a lot to me.. Without the two of you .. i am sure i would never have pulled through the past year and a half as you were there as a good friend even before we became Sir and little one...

And yes Master helped me pick it out and reassured me on how nice it was .. and even helped me get it mailed .. just to make sure it made it to you safe and sound ...

Merry Christmas Sir .. i hope it is the best and start of many more together.. me as your little one and you as my Sir...

Hugs
&
Kisses
kit
{little one}

denuseri
12-10-2008, 10:02 PM
this is sooo sweet

happy holidays for you both

SilverWulf
12-11-2008, 07:46 PM
A very sweet and thoughtful gift.

Logic1
12-12-2008, 04:43 AM
Lovely gift :)
merry christmas!

satisfied
12-12-2008, 05:23 AM
That is such a wonderful gift. You really are a good one snow. He is lucky to have you...*grins*

rosebud
12-12-2008, 05:47 AM
The gift and the meaning are absolutely lovely! Thx for sharing!

WyldWyl
12-12-2008, 06:49 AM
That is such a wonderful gift. You really are a good one snow. He is lucky to have you...*grins*

You're more right than you could possibly guess. I'd be completely lost without my kitten.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read and comment :)

snowflake
12-17-2008, 07:37 PM
purrrrsss as i read all the comments.. and blushes

Then gets the mail .. and my present has arrived.. Just like Wyl's mine has he description.. So Sir allowed me to open mine..

2 beautiful back leather scented candles..

They are very lovely ..Thanks you Sir very much.. The smell of them i get lost in... and purrr softly...

Then i read the letter ..and melt as i read how you want Master to use them on me and then take pics...

You are also very special to me Sir .. more then words can express..

hugs
little one
{kit}

WyldWyl
12-17-2008, 09:11 PM
It was my pleasure, kitten. I'm very glad you like them, and I hope you'll have the pictures soon -weg-

WorldTraveller
12-29-2008, 04:43 AM
You too are soo cute :) a belated merry christmas to you both xox

GearJammer
01-01-2009, 06:29 PM
the reminder says I should post. I can't think of a better place, solely because of the people involved.

Well done to you both, and Happy New Year.

jasonkidd
01-02-2009, 12:11 AM
I can't wait till I have a relationship as deep an meaningful as yours. Have a great new year, I missed the Merry Christmas part.