PDA

View Full Version : Dress up/Costume play...

TheDarkOne
08-14-2004, 02:41 PM
Say, as a fantasy, if you had (or have, for those lucky ones who does ;p) a slave, then would you have her dress up, or rather, cosplay for you? If so, then as what? The possibilities are quite a few; you could have her dress up into a maid-costume, a school-girl unifrom, a china dress, a nurse wear and so on.. Or perhaps go a little futher and have her dress up as something fantasy-themed, like an elf, a warrior, an amazon a cat-girl, etc...

At least, I imagine that having your slave/submissive doing something like that and then make a play of it all or something like that, like; your slave/submissive dresses up as a warrior/warrioress (and so do you, of course), then you play two warriors who meet as enemies on the battfield and "fight" (with plastic swords or something) with each others until you "defeat" your submissive and then according to the rules of war, claims your price.. :D.

Well, everyone? What would you like your submissive to dress up as... or even, wish that your master/mistress made you dress up as, if the idea of "dressing up" haven't entered his/her mind?

MasterRJ
08-15-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm gonna have to try that warrior one...but let me tell you...maid and school girl? Yes. Go my horny padawan. The force is strong with you.

*is a swordsmanship teacher, still thinking about the warrior one*

TheDarkOne
08-16-2004, 07:11 AM
I'm gonna have to try that warrior one...but let me tell you...maid and school girl? Yes. Go my horny padawan. The force is strong with you.

:D. Thanks, Master RJ! :D :D :D. And also have fun trying that out.. ;).

MasterRJ
08-16-2004, 08:00 AM
I most certainly will...heh heh heh...

AndrewBlack
08-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Money invested in a maid's outfit for my girl turned out to be money very well spent for me as well. Not only does she look amazing in it but once it's on it's the most natural thing in the world to have your dinner served to you before spanking her for messing up in some way:D

TheDarkOne
08-16-2004, 02:57 PM
Money invested in a maid's outfit for my girl turned out to be money very well spent for me as well. Not only does she look amazing in it but once it's on it's the most natural thing in the world to have your dinner served to you before spanking her for messing up in some way:D

Sounds fun :D. When did you do this?

MasterRJ
08-16-2004, 07:36 PM
...and do feel free to go into detail...

AndrewBlack
08-19-2004, 11:09 AM
Bought it about 5-6 months ago, we went to a shop so we could get the right style and size ( after a disappointment using mail order - the product was just plain shite ), I must say, that bit was a lot of fun, the shop assistant was really friendly and helped us mix and match the aprons and the little hat to get it right. Obviously we fooled around with it as soon as we got home, but I later thought it would be better to have her in it for longer. So I bought some suitable shoes for her:D and then had her serve me a light dinner one day, properly dressed. I was sat at the table and had her stand in an attentive position to one side while I ate; feet together, arms by her side, head high, looking straight ahead and I had her curtsy after everything she did for me or brought me ( a fantastic jesture in a really short skirt by the way ). I tried to send her on as many errands as possible, a completely inappropriate number of dressings, salt and pepper, correctly prepared G&T...etc.. and then ignored her for a while and spun things out so she could stand still at attention. I had her clear everything away and ask Sir if everything had been OK. Then it kind of descended into the usual spanking/cropping/fucking-brains-out-because-actually-no-it-wasn't but over the table this time, I can't remember what the poor girl had done wrong during the whole thing:D

MasterRJ
08-21-2004, 08:20 AM
LOL you're my hero man! That's awesome. I remember doing roleplays where I'm spanking my subbie and I'll ask her 'now do you remember what you did wrong?' and she'll say 'no teacher...why?' and in the back of my mind I'll think to my self 'cause I don't know either...'

pussy_cat
08-22-2004, 03:11 PM
My Master likes military themes. I have a very muscular body, and he likes seeing me in black or camo and combat boots. He himself has a short buzzcut and looks hot.

Curtis
10-18-2004, 01:09 PM
The old-fashioned nursing whites would be great, but the newer green (or blue) scrubs do nothing for me. Personally, I love to see a woman in a suit (business or formal), or dressed up like a $1000 a night prostitute, though I suppose neither of those could really be considered a costume.

I have a recurring image in my head of a woman in a tuxedo top and tophat, and open-weave stockings and high heels below. She's walking up and down on top of a long bar (as in fountain drinks) in a smoke-filled night club, playing a slide trombone... Ack! Too much information!

leo9
10-23-2004, 04:40 AM

It's a matter of role-play rather than costume, but something my SO and I have occasionally done is to fight a duel for me to take her, using LARP weapons. Since she's not fit, we choose the weapons to even the odds - either she has a dagger and I have to take her barehanded, or I have the dagger and she has a sword.

By the time I've disarmed and bound my warrior princess, I'm in the mood to tame her thoroughly.

What happens if she wins? It's never happened yet, and I suspect we both know how we want it to end, even though she puts up one hell of a fight. But we can both switch, so I'm sure we'd find a way to enjoy that too!

GaryWilcox
10-23-2004, 08:14 AM
It's a matter of role-play rather than costume, but something my SO and I have occasionally done is to fight a duel for me to take her, using LARP weapons. ...By the time I've disarmed and bound my warrior princess, I'm in the mood to tame her thoroughly. You know... even as silly and clumsy as a boffer weapon looks in a person's hand, I bet it would be sexy as hell to defeat her in fair combat... I'll have to tuck that idea with the 'wrestling' one...

leo9
10-23-2004, 09:34 AM
You know... even as silly and clumsy as a boffer weapon looks in a person's hand, I bet it would be sexy as hell to defeat her in fair combat... I'll have to tuck that idea with the 'wrestling' one...

When the woman you love is holding one of those cartoony rubber swords, and if she tags you with it you'll lose your chance to do all those evil things you've been planning for her, you take it very seriously indeed.

And when you've taken it off her in spite of the best she could do, and snapped on the handcuffs and said "You lose, Princess..." then both of you know for sure she is your rightful property to use as you please.

Works for us :)

MasterRJ
10-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Yeah but see, there's always a chance, all be it a slight one, that you could expose your self only to find she has retreived her rubber weapon and (in the RP) liberates you of your reproductive organs...

Gallardo
10-30-2004, 04:51 PM
Eh? Chii didn't have a tail in Chobits. She had detachable ears.