PDA

View Full Version : Beware of chains

lucy
12-11-2008, 02:04 AM
Master recently saw some pics of girls in chains and decided to try that out too. So far that's whooohooo!!! yesss yesss yesss!!!, because i really like the feeling of steel on my skin. He gave me the task to go and buy enough chain to tether a mammooth. So yesterday i went to a hardware store and well, i got into some kind of chain-buying frenzy. I bought not only a couple of miles of middle-sized stainless steel chain but also a length of extra thick chain (dunno for what purpose exactly we will need that, i just had to buy it because it looked so „aaahhhhh“) and finally several locks. It all added up to more than 10 kg.

I packed it all in a plastic bag which was inside of one of those bicycle bags you can fix directly on the bike, shlepped it home on the bike through snow and slush without any major problem and put it on the kitchen counter. Got out of most of my clothes and into the sandals i wear at home and then i did the stupid thing: i heaved the plastic bag out of the bike bag and the handles ripped.

I didn't go to the ER (yet) but the toenail of my big toe is a goner and the second toe is maybe broken. At least it looks and feels like that. I sure wont wear any sexy sleek shoes for the next couple of days, that much i'm sure about.

damyanti
12-11-2008, 03:29 AM
Chains hmmm......will put it on my research list, LOL.

Thanks for the reminder that we should always be careful when handling our equipment.

Please go see the doctor, you dont want this to get more complicated, (yes, I am being a total hypocrite about this...). I hope it doesnt hurt much.

Get well soon. ;rose;

p.s. you so must share what you tell the doctor about how you got hurt. :D

Logic1
12-11-2008, 04:35 AM
Lol that was kinda funny even though it caused some pain. Perhaps almost into the SRI list(sexually related injury:):p
gotto love the sound of chains and the weight and the... hmm better stop..

lucy
12-11-2008, 06:52 AM
Update: Been to the doc. The toe is broken but she said she can't do much about it, disinfected and taped it and finally gave me some painkillers which i don't need.

She did ask how it happened and i dutifully and in all honesty said that i dropped a bag of chains and padlocks on my foot but when she didn't enquire any further (i would have, in her place!!!) i thought there's no need to add self-humiliation to self-injury and remained silent.

BelovedPet
12-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Poor Lucy! I broke my baby toe once (a brick fell on it) and it hardly hurt at all until I forgot about it and moved/touched it when it would hurt like a motherfucker. Hope you're better soon.

b

Lisais mine
12-11-2008, 07:22 AM
ouch. i did this to myself once, at work. i was barefoot (my shoes were wet) and I dropped a big chain from a come-along on my foot. same thing lost a toenail, broke a toe. I know how you feel, Lucy. not really hurt, more like embarrassed. hope it heals well.

lucy
12-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks for all the good wishes and yes, it's more embarassment about my own stupidity than pain.

Arria
12-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Ewwww, poor lucy. When I bought my chains, I brought a sturdy travel bag with me, you could try that next time.

And while all the salesmen in hardware stores I had seen until then were middle-aged and thick, this one time of course it was a total HOTTIE with long black hair who gave me the biggest smile ever when I explained and chose the chains.

Oh, I wanted to die from the embarrassment. The evil thing is that I blushed and looked at my feet when he gave me the grin, instead of remaining cool and acting aloof, then he could have believed I actually wanted the chain to fence my garden or whatever. *lol*

Logic1
12-16-2008, 04:31 AM
@ Arria.
You know people in such stores knows a whole lot of what is really going on. Way more than youŽd think.
I know when people are buying stuff that they are gonna use to make home made booze for example when they tell me that they are using it for something completely different.
Same goes for hardware stores.
My guess is that My girl were blushing when I sent her to buy some rope too so your blushing there isnt unusual lol
gotto love blushing girls! :D

fetishdj
12-16-2008, 04:39 AM
For future reference... they generally don't bother to do anything about broken toes in ER unless it is the big toe. They just let them heal naturally because it does not affect your ability walk or balance. I know this because I went into casualty with what I thought may have been a broken second toe and they just shrugged and said take pain killers, much as they did for you.

Chain is good. Been totally bound in chain before. Though it does get cold and can leave marks for a few hours afterwards (so you may want to consider wearing some clothes to reduce this chance.... :) )

lucy
12-18-2008, 01:12 AM
@Logic1: You should go with her and watch her from behind a shelve, that's what my Master usually does.

@fetishdj: Yeah, i know that about the toes too, now. Like you said, the doc just shrugged and sent me home again.
And no, i don't want to consider wearing clothes when being chained in order to prevent marks on the skin. Steel on skin feels too good to spoil it with clothing ;)

Logic1
12-18-2008, 09:48 AM
@Logic1: You should go with her and watch her from behind a shelve, that's what my Master usually does.

@fetishdj: Yeah, i know that about the toes too, now. Like you said, the doc just shrugged and sent me home again.
And no, i don't want to consider wearing clothes when being chained in order to prevent marks on the skin. Steel on skin feels too good to spoil it with clothing ;)

I sure would have, if it wasnt so that I had to be at work and she had a day off and we needed it for a move (and yes she would be tied up in it after it was done).

leo9
12-18-2008, 04:42 PM
On one of those lists of "10 signs you're a pervert" it listed "You go into a happy dream at the rope and chain counter of the hardware store."

But it sounds like you're going to flinch when you pass it.

Hope you soon get some good memories of the chains to put against the bad one. Chains, as my teenage son would say, are AWESOME.

Miner
01-20-2009, 07:23 AM
Not sure they always understand - lmao. There is a shop where I used to live that did surplus stock - they got in a load of buggy whips - at $2 each - they couldn't believe how quickly they disappeared off the shelf. Nor could they believe how many queries they had over the following weeks about whether they'd get more in.

In terms of the toe - my sympathies lucy - if your master does use chains - discuss with him the posibilities having them sandblasted to get rid of any projecting bits - those welds can cause real discomfort of an unpleasant variety. Lol - chains are nice :)