PDA

View Full Version : MB2: That Sadistic F***!!!!!

satisfied
12-11-2008, 03:44 PM
That Sadistic Fuck did it again!! He sent me another box that i am not allowed to open or shake or x-ray....until he gets here! This is just cruel and unusual punnishment!

Someone seriously needs to get these Masters under control. Running around tormenting their slaves like this should just be outlawed!!

(he he he.....i am such a lucky girl!)

19 days and counting.

:278: <----This is him. Not caring about my suffering.

denuseri
12-11-2008, 04:22 PM
oh my goodness lol

i wish you luck boo

giggles

Diablo
12-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Oh, you will enjoy that one. He has excellent taste.

SilverWulf
12-11-2008, 07:40 PM
If I would have know this was so much fun I would have had each item in the two boxes shipped separately a few days apart.

Now that would have been sadistic.

SubmissiveDoll
12-11-2008, 07:41 PM
lol I love it. Over all that is really sweet of him. But I totally understand how frustrating it is, right along with being sweet. Hehehe, I'm sure you'll love it.

Ozme52
12-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Methinks we recognize the nature of boxes that are those shapes... methinks. :rolleyes:

;)

lucky#13
12-11-2008, 10:27 PM
haha good luck deary... no way i could do it

damyanti
12-11-2008, 11:23 PM
LOL

of course you have no saidistic tendecies of your own...making us wait with you....:blurp_ani

*sends hugs of support*

hang in there ;)

:wave:

satisfied
12-12-2008, 04:44 AM
Methinks we recognize the nature of boxes that are those shapes... methinks. :rolleyes:

;)

Grrr......

Logic1
12-12-2008, 04:44 AM
If I would have know this was so much fun I would have had each item in the two boxes shipped separately a few days apart.

Now that would have been sadistic.

LMAO, wickedfunstuff for sure!
gotto love it:cool:

satisfied
12-12-2008, 04:46 AM
LOL

of course you have no saidistic tendecies of your own...making us wait with you....:blurp_ani

:wave:

The posting of this thread, (though not the wording) are his idea entirely. He thinks it's fucking hilarious that all of you are laughing at me! He also made me post it on another site where all of his RL friends will see it and then they will be laughing at me for years to come!! see? sadistic.

I Love Him So Much!

SandmanII
12-12-2008, 04:57 AM
We're not laughing with you..we're laughing AT you :) ... actually thats worse

snowflake
12-12-2008, 05:17 AM
i am certainly not laughing at you hun ... Seems Sir WyldWyl has sent one to me as well but it is not here yet... looks at the mail man after last year .. it better be in the envelope or pkg this time.. and even when it does get here .. i the same am not allowed to open til Christmas ...

The are soo mean ..punishment forsuree adn we are such good subbies .. W@hy so mean ..

Thinks we shoud stat a potition on when ya can and can't be mean ..

What do you think ?? giggles

hugs
snow

rosebud
12-12-2008, 05:22 AM
Ooooh...how wonderful that torture must be!! *evil little giggles*

damyanti
12-12-2008, 08:35 AM
The posting of this thread, (though not the wording) are his idea entirely. He thinks it's fucking hilarious that all of you are laughing at me! He also made me post it on another site where all of his RL friends will see it and then they will be laughing at me for years to come!! see? sadistic.

I Love Him So Much!

oh you poor poor darling :D that is s a d i s t i c to be sure...LOL

perhaps we should stop trying to guess :dunno: and try that patience thingie, huh :icon_twis

just enjoy the game :)...and maybe try not looking at the boxes :bigkiss:

thewhiterabbit
12-12-2008, 09:25 AM
lol, I already ripped into the x-mas gifts I had sitting here. Your patience should be applauded. ^^

To quickly add- don't do what I did. Mine weren't from any master or anything thus no punishment/disapproval in it. This is one situation where any tampering would be regretted. Are you gonna post when you open them? *is curious*

fallenangel42
12-12-2008, 09:29 AM
i'm almost as excited about the contents of that package as i am about my own christmas gifts! please post when they're finally open

does anyone else feel like organising a sweepstake on a) their contents and b) how long before she caves in and gives one a shake?

lucy
12-12-2008, 09:35 AM
perhaps we should stop trying to guess :dunno: and try that patience thingie, huh :icon_twis

nah, that would be boring :D

satisfied
12-12-2008, 10:26 AM
LOL. Yes, i will post when i open them. He is teasing me even worse by telling me that there are 8 items in the second box. I know where it came from but that site sells so much fetish stuff that there really is no way to narrow it down. Lmao.....i shook the first one before he told me not to! All i know is that there is something that is at least partially metal in there. I can tell you that everything in the second box came from the stockroom, and the total weight of the box is about 3 lbs. So if anyone wants to guess as to the contents then i'd say it's a good way to pass the next 18 days while we are waiting! Looking forward to hearing all your guesses!

lucy
12-12-2008, 01:04 PM
My guess: It's a spreader bar in the large box and cuffs to attach all your limbs to it in the small one. Omg, he will put that on you (or is it putting you on that) and then use you the whole holidays.

Me wants tooooooo!!! *drools*

fallenangel42
12-13-2008, 12:31 PM
My guess: It's a spreader bar in the large box and cuffs to attach all your limbs to it in the small one. Omg, he will put that on you (or is it putting you on that) and then use you the whole holidays.

thinking exactly the same thing, you lucky lucky person you! can't wait to find out if we're right

(alternatively it's a set of folding golfclubs, and you can prepare to be disappointed ;) )

SilverWulf
12-13-2008, 04:15 PM

No to the spreader bar.

Yes to using her, long hard and repeatedly.

TwistedTails
12-13-2008, 04:36 PM
I have to remember to check this thread after X-Mas! LOL

cattus9
12-14-2008, 05:15 PM
ohhh, that's mean! but sounds pretty fun too :p

devilishsub
12-15-2008, 01:04 AM
I feel your pain our Master's must be on the same wavelength. Master's Christmas present came in for me and he "hid" the box when he knew I was looking. Grrrr. Good luck resisting temptation I'm sure it will be worth it. And while I'm not expressly forbidden to I'm going to do some box shaking. : )

satisfied
12-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Woo Hoo! Master opened the boxes last night!!! I love what was inside! It was awsome!!!

shayna{L_D}
12-26-2008, 09:25 AM
what was it!?!? *waits!!* come on we are all wanting to know so badly!

DaveAM
12-26-2008, 10:13 AM
Please tell us - when your able to write again. And How did he use the items??????

Thanks for sharing

SilverWulf
12-26-2008, 02:55 PM
she'll be awake and able to respond in awhile.

she loved it, needless to say.

Back to the fun :D

satisfied
12-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Okay so here goes......

Box #1 contained:
A blue leather collar with matching wrist cuffs and ankles cuffs! (I got collared on Chirstmas after an intense rape scene that i absolutely loved! I'll post pics of the collar on my profile when i get around to it.)

Box #2 contained:
purple rope, a butt plug (OMG it looks sooo big!), a smaller collar that i can sleep in and wear in public, slave bells (and let me tell you the bells are an even better reminder that i am a slave than the collar, b/c the constant tinkling gets my attention whereas i forget that i'm wearing the collar half the time), two heart shaped locks to hold my collars on, and a cane (the one thing in the box that i don't like. That fucking hurts!!!!! And my ass has the welts and bruises to proove i know what i'm talking about!)

So now the suspense is over with! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and i thank everyone who tried to help me figure out what was in the boxes. We had some great guesses. Some of them were right on and others were way off! But it was fun all the same!

satisfied{SW}

DiablosLittleOne
12-27-2008, 08:59 AM
*shudders*

A cane??? I'm scared to death of the crop we have sitting in the bedroom and Master hasn't even had the occasion to use it yet. :o

Congrats on the collar! Blue is nice. :D You're a lucky lucky girl!

jeanne
12-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Sounds like an eventful Christmas for you, and a fun one for SW.

Maybe fun for you too? :cool:

Congratulations to you both!

fourmaggie
12-27-2008, 02:49 PM
congrats!!!! on the collaring....and the gifts too

TwistedTails
12-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Wow! You must have been a Very good girl :)

Ozme52
12-28-2008, 01:35 AM
Cool...

fyi, I guessed wrong.

usbabe
12-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Congradulations...........what an awesome surprise.........can't wait to see the blue collar.

angelic.zest
12-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Congrats sat and SW! glad to hear things went great and to hear about the collar!!! yaya :cheerlead:

Zarine13
12-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Congratulations! What a great present (the cane would scare me too)!

Logic1
12-30-2008, 04:06 AM
Good girls gets great gifts ;)
Congratulations on the collaring!

angela_shy
12-30-2008, 05:37 AM
just catching up on this sweet torture... how fab!

((((((((((hugs)))))))))) to sat
and a smart salute to SW

:)

shayna{L_D}
12-30-2008, 06:16 AM
Cool...

fyi, I guessed wrong.

You WRONG!?! Somene call CNN! :cool:

jeanne
12-30-2008, 06:29 AM
You WRONG!?! Somene call CNN! :cool:

Hahahahahaha!!!! :)

Willsubmit2
12-30-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas...congrats on your collaring, blue is a very good color...and by the way, yes, the cane does HURT!, my Master has one too....:yahoo: