PDA

View Full Version : A question about clothespins

Adamoverjules
08-15-2004, 04:24 PM
I recently bought a bag of clothespins, wooden, from I think Walgreens. I try to always try out my toys and tools on myself before using them on jules, and I tried out a clothespin on my left nipple. I couldn't believe how strong it clamped down. Just to test it, I put a clover clamp on my right nipple at the same time, and now, about an hour later, my left nipple is still stinging a bit, my right...nothing. I realize these superclothespins will come in handy, but for something like zippers, I think they will close too tightly. Does anyone know where to get normal, or weaker clothespins? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Jherik
08-15-2004, 06:13 PM
Short answer: the ones that are too tight you can either clip onto something wide for a couple days, or dismantle it and manually bend the spring open slightly to reduce its tension (may take practice)

Long answer:

I've bought them in lots of 100 and found that the spring tension varies greatly from pin to pin. I go through them individually for a couple of reasons.

1. I paint most of them (I like colors).
2. I check for ones that might need a little sanding or might splinter (i dont repair these, they find a home in the garbage).
3. some I dip the tips into tool dip for a rubberized bite.

In the process of this, I sort them into 3 piles.

Light (the ones that dont grip well without a rubberband or some other stiffening agent.

Normal (the majority of them)

Heavy (the ones I pry apart and bend the spring open a little on)

Wontworry
08-17-2004, 03:30 AM
It is possible to adjust clothes pegs by taking them apart and opening or closing the spring. It's much easier with wooden pegs than plastic where sometimes the spring is set within the peg.

I recently sent My sub some pegs that had been adjusted to three different levels. Being in an online relationship this now means I know exactly the tightness of each peg that she is applying and can arrange matters accordingly.

As for trying them out ... well, yes I did .. but not for very long. Pain hurts for fuck's sake.

albear
08-17-2004, 03:49 AM
Wow guys, thats pretty in-depth. And here I am, sneaking them off the clothesline when required! ;)