PDA

View Full Version : A BDSM Wedding

Pandora's Box
08-15-2004, 05:01 PM
(If this has been done before, my apologies as I didn't search. :p )

To set the scene:

A traditional family wedding. In a church. Or not. Regardless though, a proper family wedding. From the crying aunts, fawning grandmothers and twitchy fathers to the receiving line and reception hall. However, the bride is not just a bride, nor the groom just a groom. Instead, Master and his submissive.

Unbeknownst to the guests, there is a whole other world present.

The question:

What BDSM elements would you (or could you) use in this scenario?

Remember, the blubbering aunts, fawning grandmothers, twitchy fathers nor any of the other guests are to sense anything unusual.

Jones, Nikka
08-16-2004, 10:26 AM
...To set the scene: A traditional family wedding... However, the bride is not just a bride, nor the groom just a groom. Instead, Master and his submissive. Unbeknownst to the guests, there is a whole other world present...
What BDSM elements would you (or could you) use in this scenario?

Being in the process of planning my own wedding (only three months to go!!) I have been doing a lot of fantasizing about this particular subject. Nothing has been decided as of yet, but different ideas have been aired. Such as...

Having the bride wear a very severe corset beneath her wedding dress. Oh it would be so romantic to pass out from lack of oxigen into my brand new husband's arms during that opening dance... *sighs*

Having the bride plugged fore and aft for the entire day, especially if the plugs were held in place with a very tight leather harness lined with sharp metal studs.

Having the number of strokes in the honeymoon flogging determined by the number of guests who show up for the reception. Can you imagine: Hi Nikka! guess what? auntie Matilda brought the whole family with her! You don't mind do you?

Having a remote controlled electrical stimulator clipped to my clit and having my maid of honour (the only member of the wedding party who knows what is going on) give me a little jolt at any moment until I smile. And the bride looked soooo happy!

I have already mentioned in another thread the idea of having the initials of my husband-to-be branded into my skin in a very sensitive place. While this may be a bit impractical as it may impair the enjoyment of the ceremony, reception and honeymoon, the idea of undergoing a very painful experience to mark my official commitment to him is, I think, quite romantic.

If anyone has other ideas, please, I am willing to be a guinea pig for anything that can actually be done without sending my parents into shock.

Roadrunner
08-16-2004, 10:37 AM
First of all, congrads, Nikka

I definitely like the remote controlled electrical stimulator idea.

As to suggestions, how about having your labia pierced, locking the two rings together with a tiny padlock and then giving the key to the groom? You can even make him guess what the key's for.

AndrewBlack
08-19-2004, 11:31 AM
Or perhaps have someone else present the key to the groom after you are formally given to him?

allalone46
08-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Or perhaps have someone else present the key to the groom after you are formally given to him? But there was an othr idea in this thres that with the rings, and keys would be better. Having a remote tens unit inside of her, and than locked in with the rings. And the made of honor would have the remote, an the keys. and give the keys after the resption. But the remote, well that would be something else.

SlaveSmada
08-19-2004, 01:34 PM
I like alot of these ideas. expecialy the one with the remote. another idea maybe to have a rope tied aound ur waist n threw ur croch.. i forget the name of this tie but just have it under your dress and noone will notice. :o

chattel69
08-19-2004, 02:57 PM
Rope body harness under the wedding gown.

Hemp rope used as a chastity belt to hold in the remote control devices.

Depending on the style of dress, you could have your wrists cuffed as they could be covered by the dress and or flowers.

allalone46
08-19-2004, 03:05 PM
Rope body harness under the wedding gown.

Hemp rope used as a chastity belt to hold in the remote control devices.

Depending on the style of dress, you could have your wrists cuffed as they could be covered by the dress and or flowers. You can use white rope. I know that there is totaly white rope, and is normaly used in dock lines for boats. This is good for tieing knots. It is part of what it is for, and is a varry strong rope. It has to be strong to keep bots from braking it when tied to docks, and when stowed it needs to be able to not to tak up space, so it isn't that bigs but can be in as log as sever hndred feet to a few feet.

SlaveSmada
08-19-2004, 03:43 PM
the idea with the sailors roap is very good, you could tie the bride up in all different ways under the dress and noone would even have to know.

hmmmmm......... :rolleyes: if only i could have a weding like that...
Quick ne one want to get married :p

allalone46
08-19-2004, 03:46 PM
the idea with the sailors roap is very good, you could tie the bride up in all different ways under the dress and noone would even have to know.

hmmmmm......... :rolleyes: if only i could have a weding like that...
Quick ne one want to get married :p Not just nots between the legs but you can even tie her into a harrness.

SlaveSmada
08-19-2004, 03:50 PM
Not just nots between the legs but you can even tie her into a harrness.

ooo... n just imagin what kind of goodies could be in the honnymoon room..

::sighs:: :rolleyes:

allalone46
08-19-2004, 03:53 PM
ooo... n just imagin what kind of goodies could be in the honnymoon room..

::sighs:: :rolleyes: whips and chains do exsite me. and so do spandex, latex, and lether. But lets not side track this tred. anymore.

Sulwen
09-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Have either the skirt of the dress or an under-skirt be a hobble skirt? Possibly cuff/tie the knees or ankles together for a similar effect?

Wear very high-heeled shoes, and have them locked on? With a long enough skirt it wouldn't be noticable.

If the dress is designed *just* the right way, you might be able to have a posture collar under it. Or something attached to the back of the gown that goes into the hair or to a tiara or coronet for a similar effect. Could be hidden if your hair is worn down.

I second the idea of the corset, but then I'm a corset junkie. ;-)

Crotchless/no underwear with a garterbelt? Certainly could be interesting when it's time to throw the garter.

Not allowed to turn down anyone who asks for a dance, but get a set number of stripes on the ass for each one?

Some form of decorative collar would probably not be too hard to manage.

Nipple rings? A navel piercing with her honey's initials or insignia on it? Those can take a while to heal.

Or the ultimate in torture... the bride is forced to dance the chicken dance and/or the Macarena. :-)

sweetplymate
09-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Or the ultimate in torture... the bride is forced to dance the chicken dance and/or the Macarena. :-)

thank you so very much...i have been having a horrible day and this just made me laugh out loud :)

Jones, Nikka
11-04-2004, 11:17 AM
Well, the wedding is almost here (9 days to go!) And it has been a frantic three months. Getting everything organized has barely left any time to play and even less to check the forums and post as regularly as I used to. I have been a project manager, researcher, diplomat, negotiator, arbitrator, choreohgrapher, purchaser, fashion consultant, set designer and family councellor for the last few weeks, on top of my regular jobs (teaching, girlfriending, painsluting, etc)

As for the bdsm aspect of the wedding, (see earlier post) we are going to go for the corset and the plugs. The number of strokes for the honeymoon flogging will be determined by the amount of donations guests bring to the reception. Also, F has boght me this beautiful white satin bondage shoes with miniature padlocks and 4 1/2 inch heels to wear during the ceremony.

For our first dance, F (who is half Latin-American) chose a beautiful song called "Tuya soy" which in spanish means "I am yours" That is as far as we are going to go into the matter in front of my parents. Not much but I know it will feel so special being held in his arms in front of the whole assambly while the song goes on with lyrics like:

I will kneel at your feet
let me love you forever
the way that you love me
take my hands,
take my soul
take my life
I am yours...

Then we are off to Belize for ten days of scubadiving lying on the beach and, on the final day of the honeymoon, my glorious newlywed flogging.
I will try to post before then, if I have time. Maybe F will let me post a few pictures.

e.b.
11-04-2004, 02:50 PM
Nikka,

Congrats!! Glad you stopped by in the midst of the wedding preparations; I'd missed seeing you post. Hope the wedding is lovely and enjoy the honeymoon! :D

eb

slavelucy
11-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Well, the wedding is almost here (9 days to go!)

Hey Nikka!

It's nice to hear from you....the wedding plans sound great..meaningful yet tasteful...very you. *smiles softly*

In terms of the dance, not only will it mean a lot, but with all your and F's dance lessons (*grins at the memory of that story)..let's face it, you'll look great, as well.

Hope you have a fab day, look forward to hearing how it goes.

lucy x

Dododecapod
11-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Good fortune, Nikka. May love and delight follow you all your days.

AndrewBlack
11-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Yes, have a fantastic day, your plans sound amazing you have to put some pictures here afterwards. Enjoy yourself!