PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a name of a story

joshjg
12-13-2008, 06:08 AM
I was sent a link to a story a few days ago, so I do not know which site it was on. It was not this one though.

It was about a two girls, written from the perspective on one of them, setting challanges for each other. All supervised by a group of girls, the looser being forced to be their slave for a year.

They had to set 5 challanges the first night, which included shaving their pussy, wearing short skirts and no underwear to school etc.

The girls were to swap the challanges they had wrote, they got 2 points if they accepted and their opponent got 1 point if they refused. The first to 20 wins.

Loved the story, but cannot find it in my history!

The site was one I have never been on before, there were sttings at the top which allowed you to set the page to auto-scroll at different speeds.

Any help would be very much apriciated, I think one of the girls was called claire and one louise. But I may be making that up.

Starlord
12-18-2008, 05:23 AM
I think I may have your back here.

I'm pretty sure this is the (lamentably unfinished) "The Game" by flapaddict, available (autoscroll and all) at asstr.org, slash files, slash authors, slash flapaddict, slash game.txt (no URL I'm afraid, until I become a bit more active here).

joshjg
12-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Cheers! Love that story, was hoping there was more of it though!

Don't suppose you could point me in the direction of any along the same lines?