PDA

View Full Version : Need an arm binder? Take their pants off...

Ocean_Soul
08-17-2004, 05:46 PM
Hello everyone, in case you don't know me, this is me: http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame58.html

I haven't posted here at all and decided to join as I have a tip for those of us who go for homemade toys.

Anyway, I found out that a pair of jeans makes a good arm binder. What I did was turn ONE leg inside out and stuff it into the other. And thus making one leg that is double thickness. It's really not necessary but it does get it out of the way and add to the thickness. It's also handy that the waste has a bunch of belt loops to hold it in place. To hold it in place what I do is start with a short length of rope under one arm around the back and under the other. Criss cross them over the chest and throw each end over the shoulder and attach the ends to the belt loops. This can hold it in place. It is surprisingly tidy for a homemade crazy bondage thingy.

Might also be useful for when you are away from home when your sub is wearing pants and need a way to restrain the arms effectively. Bind them with their own pants... LOL...

My $0.02 Canadian.... worth considerably less south of the border....

Kalluss
10-09-2004, 09:19 PM
Panty hose does a good job too. Have you ever tried to tear them. You get a large size, (Q) here in the US, and slide one leg up their arms, and cut a hole in the crotch to fit their head through. and slide the body down over them. The other leg can be used to drad down and throug their crotch and tied to the toe of the restraining leg to keep them immobile.

doug1xyz
10-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Panty hose does a good job too. Have you ever tried to tear them. You get a large size, (Q) here in the US, and slide one leg up their arms, and cut a hole in the crotch to fit their head through. and slide the body down over them. The other leg can be used to drad down and throug their crotch and tied to the toe of the restraining leg to keep them immobile.

What a great idea. Thanks for sharing that.