PDA

View Full Version : tits

titwhips
12-14-2008, 05:39 PM
i love getting my tits tortured! I need them punished daily but i'm running out of ideas...please advise...

cadence
12-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Maybe you could post about some of the things you have already done, so that some people may have an idea as to what you like and what you havne't tried.

joshjg
12-14-2008, 05:43 PM
What have you already tried?

boundbyu
12-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Tourtoured humm well are u peirced ?

SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN
12-16-2008, 01:42 AM
Get 2 soup bowls and fill them half full with ice. Fill the bowls up to the ice level with water. Let them sit for 5 min. Then bend over the bowls and place your tits in them. Keep your tits in the ice water for 20 min. Then put the most wicked nipple clamps you have, or can think of, on your nipples. Squeeze the clamps on. STAND BACK and enjoy your dance. Keep the clamps on for 30 min. Take the clamps off after 30 min. and dance some more. Trust me , it wiil bust your ass. Think about how much it hurts when your ears are cool in winter and someone thumps them because they are a jerk. Well your nips we'll be that cold, and the clamps will ware you out.
Give it a try. S G

sadiej
12-16-2008, 01:58 AM
clothespins! 25 of them around each breast with 2 on the nipples. connect them all together with string or dental floss. leave them on for 20 mins and then bring yourself to orgasm. just as you cum, grap the strings and yank them off in one hard pull. delicious torture!

girlwearingglasses
05-05-2010, 02:34 PM
yikes!

Get 2 soup bowls and fill them half full with ice. Fill the bowls up to the ice level with water. Let them sit for 5 min. Then bend over the bowls and place your tits in them. Keep your tits in the ice water for 20 min. Then put the most wicked nipple clamps you have, or can think of, on your nipples. Squeeze the clamps on. STAND BACK and enjoy your dance. Keep the clamps on for 30 min. Take the clamps off after 30 min. and dance some more. Trust me , it wiil bust your ass. Think about how much it hurts when your ears are cool in winter and someone thumps them because they are a jerk. Well your nips we'll be that cold, and the clamps will ware you out.
Give it a try. S G

botomsup1970
05-08-2010, 04:57 AM
Tits aint so sensitive as the inside of cunt...or as painful as ass when a ribbed dildo is put in it. So nipples, and particullarly the areoles, are the fun part to torture. I love to put some choclate, and then a few ants over in the region:rolleyes:

DarkPachuco
05-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Pinch the nipples as hard as you can. Pull on them as far out as possible and then shake.

Master?
05-17-2010, 05:01 AM
It would be easier to make suggestions if you said what you have already done.

However, assuming that the torture is purely physical and assuming you have had all the usual tortures such as slapping, pinching, clamps, bondage, piercing, hot wax, etc, you may want to try pain from other sources, such as stinging nettles, insect bites (e.g. ants, mosquitos), or to use a stiff brush to scratch them or even to scrub them.

Wearing a bra lined with rough material, such as the hard side of velcro may also work.

Or if you want more mental torture, when you are very tightly bound you can have a glass or a glass bowl containing a big hairy spider turned upside down on your breast.

have fun :-))

M

Master Davis
05-23-2010, 08:24 AM
Or if you want more mental torture, when you are very tightly bound you can have a glass or a glass bowl containing a big hairy spider turned upside down on your breast.

have fun :-))

M

I like that one

DomBob
05-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Try Vicks Vapo rub on your nipples.

Punishment Bras

Get some cheap/discount bras (ones you dont mind destroying/using for play). Get them a cup size too small so they are really snug. Put one on and mark with a pen where your nipples are positioned. Then cut a small hole or "X" in this position so your nipples stick out. Wear the bra, apply vapo-rub and put on a t-shirt so you have to go around with hyper-sensitive nipples rubbing against your shirt.

Take one of the too-small cup bras and buy a bunch of cheap buy hypo-allergenic stud-earings. Put them on the cups in a nice pattern with the posts on the INSIDE. Now you have a punishment bra. (Avoid the nipples for this one).

Take one of the bra's and dampen where your nipples would go and put the bra in the freezer. After a few hours, add another teaspoon and freeze some more. When you are ready for some punishment - take the bra out of the freezer and wear it.

If you have a dom - it would be fun to add small padlocks to the clasps for these bras.

mastervander
05-27-2010, 02:56 PM
get a bra about two sizes two small and do what i did. it was a lot of fun for me but my pet screamed like a bitch. you take the bra and put it on then you well i made mine but im sure you can find some those tings in racing movies that pop tires when you drop then behind the car i made thosse and thay werre about as small as your pinky nail you take those and put about a hand full spaced oout into the bra and have them do junping jacks or jump roap it is really fun to wach becuse the sstickers nip into the ckinn and if thay have bug tits the junping causes them to bounce and causese extream pain

Tonydog000
05-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Rub some 'deepheat' around your nipples. (cream for muscular strains etc) it will take about 30 seconds to kick in, but then feel the stinging heat suddenly hit your nipples. WARNING, wash your hands before fingering your pussy after or you will get an even stronger 'kick' there lol.

Ozme52
05-28-2010, 08:59 AM
get a bra about two sizes two small and do what i did. it was a lot of fun for me but my pet screamed like a bitch. you take the bra and put it on then you well i made mine but im sure you can find some those tings in racing movies that pop tires when you drop then behind the car i made thosse and thay werre about as small as your pinky nail you take those and put about a hand full spaced oout into the bra and have them do junping jacks or jump roap it is really fun to wach becuse the sstickers nip into the ckinn and if thay have bug tits the junping causes them to bounce and causese extream pain

Caltrops

leo9
05-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Get a roll of parcel tape, the thin crinkly plastic kind, and wrap each tit from the base to just short of the nip. Pull and twist the tape in different directions as you wrap, so you have patches of skin stretched different ways and scratchy creases digging in. Once your tits are taped till they look like Madonna conical bra cups, run a bit of tape from the top of each up to the shoulder so they stand out straight from your chest, then put a thin teeshirt on and go shopping or to work.

Between the discomfort of the wrapping, which isn't big but never stops and gets worse the more you move, and the humiliation of going around looking as if you just had them massively enlarged, you'll find this is worse than it sounds.

0livio
05-30-2010, 01:04 PM
I would get you to bend over letting your breast hang down, then get some cord and wrap it round and round the base of your breasts, in a figure of eight, until your breasts are really tied up and being pushed out, then get another rope and tie that to the central bit, then push the rope over the hook in the ceiling and pull the rope until your breast are stretched and pointing upwards, then your breasts would be punished by the whip, whipping your breasts and nipples