PDA

View Full Version : P is for Pussy Whipping

sinful_desires {Nikon}
12-16-2008, 02:44 PM
Pussy whipping is using a lash, whip, cane or other tool to strike the pussy or vaginal area. Because of the sensitivity of the labia and the clitoris, hits to this area can be very painful. Further, the pussy is a very private area, with a strong emotional attachment; this adds humiliation to being punished here.

In practice, whipping or slapping the pussy is done in the same manner as the breasts or bottom. If done very lightly, this can be an erotic stimulation with no real pain. If done heavily, the pussy will cause more pain that any other body area.

SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN
12-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks for this insight. I came to this site for a number of reasons. Learning was 1 of the major reasons. You have tought ME something. Thanks sinful, I'M smarter now than I was before I read your post.

Spyder
12-17-2008, 03:49 AM
Just goes to show you Southern Gentleman you can always learn something!!! Thanks sinful!!!

BryansGrrrl
12-17-2008, 08:31 AM
I do enjoy the sensations of the lighter hits in this area, in fact I've done this to myself before using my toys. It really is enjoyable. Thanks for bringing this one up. :)

~faerie~
12-17-2008, 06:23 PM
ahhh....one of my more favorite activities...*smiles*
crops are lovely, as are belts....*sighs*

devilishsub
12-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Love it. Master always stops once things start getting wet.

ponytrainer12
12-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Its such a sensitive area --I would call it pussy "tapping" wit a crop, etc and nothing more. Experience is that most subs find it humiliating also. The moe vigorous and serious punishment should be adminstered to the area around it --like the upper thighs or stomach. Or have a rope or strap thorough her pussy to tease while harder strokes in the areas around it.

star_sparkle
12-19-2008, 05:08 PM
looooooovvvveee it!!!!!!!!!!! :D

SUBtly_shy
12-20-2008, 07:12 PM
I don't know if its strictly the strength of the hit or what, but in my experience its always been something to squirt over. the whole pleasure pain thing yum!

yama
12-22-2008, 03:11 AM
ahhh....one of my more favorite activities...*smiles*
crops are lovely, as are belts....*sighs*

Thank you all for the very informative posts. My friend Lila used to leave
the pussy area completely out of my punishments. Recently I was taught
that clamps can be put on the clit, we tried it and we found it really possible,
even if very painful. Now, the ice broken, I am sure I may ask Lila to use
the whip on my pussy, too. As it was said, I feel it extremely humiliating,
and this is what I am looking forward to.

:ty

yama
12-25-2008, 03:17 AM
Now, the ice broken, I am sure I may ask Lila to use
the whip on my pussy, too.

Lila promised she would give me a really effective whipping as a Christmas gift, and asked me on what part of my body should it be. "On my pussy, dear", I replied. She hesitated, but I told her what I had read in this thread, and she consented, saying she would give four lashes to my pussy. I begged for 20, then she made a compromise with 12. She tied me to my armchair, sitting low and my thighs affixed to the armrests, than she gave me the treatment. I could feel that she, a muscular girl, didn't use her full strength, but it was much more than caressing anyway. I started to moan immediately and she had to gag me reluctantly about the middle because I howled like a banshee. It was a very peculiar feeling, a strong pain but mixed with an intimate sensation of delightful lust, so when I kissed her hand and the whip and thanked her, I was rather aroused sexually.

(And I had extras, too, on my backside and my thighs, loving it all.) :)

Thanks for the thread, my dears. Another "soft limit" transgressed.