PDA

View Full Version : Butt Plugged in Public

devilishsub
12-18-2008, 09:12 PM
So yesterday Master decided that I wear my butt plug outside the bedroom for the first time.
Basically I've had a horrid and busy week with finals and it was the only evening we'd have privacy together until we stop holiday traveling .
I'd been horny all day so Master decided that I needed to meet him at the door with it in. This involved walking through my (shared) apartment down the hall into the elevator and another 10feet to the door.
So He calls me to tell me he's leaving his place (10minute drive) I get myself together put the butt plug in, throw on panties shorts and sweatpants (anything to help hold it in).
Thankfully the hallways are empty and I'm standing in the atrium waiting for Master when I get a phone call from Him saying that it had snowed again and He had to clean off his car and pretty much just left. So I spent the next 10 minutes with my back against the wall praying no one would come by.
The time passed without incident and I let him in for our last evening of fun until New Years.

I never thought I'd be in to public anything but I suppose Master does know best.:p

Ozme52
12-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Only you know it's there... but that doesn't make it any easier, does it. LOL

You were lucky, I teased my girl constantly the last time she wore hers out with me.

Logic1
12-19-2008, 03:03 AM
Yeah. Unless the "outer part" is really huge it sure wont show at all so you were all in the clear and you would have been the only one to know xcept for Him, but that doesnt make it much easier ;)

gotto love a good tease!

SubmissiveDoll
12-19-2008, 05:25 AM
I realize that we are the only ones that know it's there, but it's still awkward to talk to people. It's like it's 'dirty' just talking to them. lol Glad you had fun, and yes Master does often know best. I'm often shocked to find I like things I was once not even willing to try.

Lisais mine
12-19-2008, 06:40 AM
My Gril saw one yesterday she wants. it has a tail like a fox.... be thankful you didn't have to wear something like that out in public....

BryansGrrrl
12-19-2008, 07:00 AM
I still blush when I think about it. :D

devilishsub
12-19-2008, 05:10 PM
lol yeah I felt like I was walking funny, I was afraid it would fall out.

thepast
12-19-2008, 05:56 PM
*laughs*

a.) try a pair of boyshorts w/some spandex in them. Will hold the thing right in.
b.) make sure you have the right sized plug. I keep "plugging" (no pun intended!) Tantus Ryder, but it is the ONLY plug I have tried (have tried quite a few of various shapes & sizes *grins*) that stays in by itself!

HisKitty
12-30-2008, 12:28 AM
I wear a chastity belt with it lol... keeps that sucker locked in place ;)

violett
01-03-2009, 03:18 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who worries about it falling out. Especially when Master insists that I wear it to work for the day. Talk about distracting

Laila
01-03-2009, 04:30 AM
They never stay in properly do they? Well for me at least when they are not so big that falling out is the least of my problem.
I found that if I use as little lube as possible and (I know one shouldn't) not actual lube but some body lotion that will be absorbed to some degree, that tends to give me the best chance at keeping it in. When my Master used to insert it he'd use tons of lube and wouldn't stay in for a second without me holding it.

I also find that a g-string (not a cute girly one but a normal, well fitting, cotton one), when you pull the string tight, helps it stay in well.

The longest I have worn one was about 6 hours - but I sat most of the time. I had to walk past my house-mates quite a bit though and talk to them and stuff. But there is something rather nice about feeling 'dirty' like that.

Pearlgem
01-03-2009, 06:46 AM
There was a thread recently in BDSM Health about anal plugs. Please allow me to quote my own contribution as I can't believe I'm the only one this has happened to:

Maybe I've been wearing incredibly cheap plugs but I've found after a couple of hours of being plugged that *ahem* gasses that would naturally be expelled build up fiercely and cause urgent internal pressure to expel. Very hard to resist. Those gasses must go somewhere.

(btw, the ladylike way to retrieve a plug that's falling out in the street is to move quickly to the side, put your bag down and crouch behind it as if you're searching for something. Then it's a discreet move from pavement to bag. Wish I'd realised this before 'the incident' and not after.)

BelovedPet
01-03-2009, 11:37 AM
There was a thread recently in BDSM Health about anal plugs. Please allow me to quote my own contribution as I can't believe I'm the only one this has happened to:
Maybe I've been wearing incredibly cheap plugs but I've found after a couple of hours of being plugged that *ahem* gasses that would naturally be expelled build up fiercely and cause urgent internal pressure to expel. Very hard to resist. Those gasses must go somewhere.

(btw, the ladylike way to retrieve a plug that's falling out in the street is to move quickly to the side, put your bag down and crouch behind it as if you're searching for something. Then it's a discreet move from pavement to bag. Wish I'd realised this before 'the incident' and not after.)

Sorry, but LOL! Thanks for sharing/warning.

b

Laila
01-03-2009, 12:20 PM

LOL You're not. Well i never lost it in the street but the building up of gas and sometimes painful pressure - yeah, that happens to me too sometimes. Not very attractive - but I guess you can usually tell when its about to happen and find a place where no one can hear/smell.

Spankmeplease2009
02-06-2009, 07:25 AM
I've tired that a few times. Last summer I was feeling horny so I put in a butt plug and challenged myself to take a walk around the block with it in. Wow was that a long walk haha. It's not something I like to do all the time, but every now and then its great.

denuseri
02-06-2009, 11:23 AM
At least you all get to wear things to help hold it in!!!

lol

<<just got back from teaching a class with mine wearing a skirt and the only thing holding mine in was, well, me.

Thank godess no one told any really good jokes while I was standing in front of the class, winks.

devilishsub
02-06-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm just glad to hear I'm not the only one worried about losing it : )

denuseri
02-06-2009, 12:53 PM
lol everytime I so much as move during class,

Sometimes I spend the entire lecture standing with my bottom pressed firmly to the front edge of the desk to help make sure it stays in.

This unfortunately cuases another problem entirely becuase it puts me on prominant display for the eyes of my students, some of which like to devouer me with thier eyes. (having a plug in does nothing to alleviate the feeling that they know I am clenching a object in my ass or the subsequient wetness it produces)

Humiliation can be a very very subtle art.

Kahlann
02-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Now I'm really grateful my Master doesn't like anal play. I don't wanna walk around in fear!

star_sparkle
02-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Now I'm really grateful my Master doesn't like anal play. I don't wanna walk around in fear!

lol...me too.

although very very rarely, He has me use anal beads and go about my chores in the house. but it never lasts long. He uses it mainly to remind me of my place.

slut_casey
02-13-2009, 11:46 PM
lol everytime I so much as move during class,

Sometimes I spend the entire lecture standing with my bottom pressed firmly to the front edge of the desk to help make sure it stays in.

This unfortunately cuases another problem entirely becuase it puts me on prominant display for the eyes of my students, some of which like to devouer me with thier eyes. (having a plug in does nothing to alleviate the feeling that they know I am clenching a object in my ass or the subsequient wetness it produces)

Humiliation can be a very very subtle art.

Lucky girl...

I'm routinely ordered by my Master to go to work or otherwise go out (like for dinner and such) with a buttplug inside me. (The longest I've had one in me is 14 hours). And I'm never allowed to wear any underwear, so there's never any safeguard (luckily I wear pants and not skirts to work!). My biggest fear in such situations is if somebody accidentally (or not so accidentally) groped me in the ass and felt the damn thing. Oh yeah, I agree that less lube definitely helps - just the minimum you need to push it in. And I love the 'dirty' feeling I get just walking around or talking to people, and I like to squeeze my ass and sometimes even hump the chair when no one's looking just to add to the 'dirtiness'.

Btw, I'm new here (new as a member, not as a visitor), so hello!

- casey -

jynxa29
02-26-2009, 03:24 PM
lol i've had that happen to me too. except it stayed in because the guy who did made a sort of chastity belt out of rope to hold it in place. (he is a shibari fanatic) so it was tied in, and there was a knot on my clit. and we were out the whole day. in the car, in a restaurant, thank god it was with other bdsm friends who didn't think it was weird i was squirming and mewing the time at lunch!
and i never realized the city had so many potholes either. i hate them! or maybe i love them and just don't want to admit it ;)

smilz4him
03-02-2009, 02:23 PM
I've never had to wear one "out" but the thought of it does sound intreresting

tastychococakes
12-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Master made me wear one on a 15 min walk to the beach. The damn thing kept slipping out because it was hot outside. Luckily no one realized what was going on, but it was quite humiliating, and at the same time exciting to think that I might be caught at any moment. :hihi:

BIG
01-03-2010, 06:44 PM
I will definitely try this one day with my sub!

smilie
01-08-2010, 08:23 AM
He had me wear mine on a 2 hour motorcycle ride, i now have a love/hate feeling for pot holes as well, but it made for a very interesting ride!!

Ozme52
01-08-2010, 09:11 AM
I've thought about that... adding it to her motorcycle "garb".

I wonder... does it postpone or accellerate the onset of "monkey-butt"? :hubba:

jeanne
01-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I've thought about that... adding it to her motorcycle "garb".

I wonder... does it postpone or accellerate the onset of "monkey-butt"? :hubba:

:eek:

Ozme52
01-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Lol

Fumiko-Oppai
02-14-2014, 03:51 AM
Mei and I, our Training Master took us out once with such in-place...inserted by him while we were both bound in ankle-wrist restraints. From enema to insertion to the few hours spent out browsing around a mall we were both constantly aware of the bases nuzzled between our cheeks, and given the very high heels were locked into, our exaggerated hip and buttock motions made it a very pleasant experience and one where at all times we were always made mindful of who was Dominant and who was Submissive. :excitement::sentimental::biggrin:

One reminder to people, as he carved into our minds 'ALWAYS use enough lubricant, and if you have doubts, add some.'