PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy

kar
08-21-2004, 09:53 AM
I have a father-daughter fantasy that I'd like to act out on a messenger.

kar
08-21-2004, 12:41 PM
Why won't anyone answer me?

GaryWilcox
08-21-2004, 12:50 PM
Why won't anyone answer me? I think you have to give everyone a day or so to see the post, and then we'll see if anyone's interested (they'll probably Private Message). Also, you didn't indicate whether you would be playing the daughter or the father, and that's key.

To be honest, this message is probably better suited for the Personals area. I would definitely recommend you update your profile to include gender and anything else that might help someone decide if they find you attractive there... SlaveLucy wrote a great introduction thread, and other mods have contributed to it... it's called "Making Posts on a Thread in the Personals Forum" (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1583)-- have a look at it, perhaps it well help you find that special friend you're looking for.

kar
08-21-2004, 01:01 PM
I'd be the father.

slavelucy
08-21-2004, 02:02 PM
To be honest, this message is probably better suited for the Personals area. I would definitely recommend you update your profile to include gender and anything else that might help someone decide if they find you attractive there... SlaveLucy wrote a great introduction thread, and other mods have contributed to it... it's called "Making Posts on a Thread in the Personals Forum" (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1583)-- have a look at it, perhaps it well help you find that special friend you're looking for.

Thanks Gary...although, that was the warning/What NOT to do thread, not the welcome thread! :eek:

The welcome and suggested hints for writing a successful ad is here:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1375

Oh, and i agree, if you're (kar) looking for someone to interact with, this would probably be more at home in the Personals forum, i would however strongly recommend adding some more to it, people are far more likely to respond if they know a little more about you/the fantasy.

sl

kar
08-21-2004, 04:35 PM
No luck over there.

Mobius
08-21-2004, 05:48 PM
I would also recomend you to flush out your fantasy a little. As this is generaly a BDSM related site are you indicating that you would like a bad little girl to PM you for a spanking. Maybe a Slave Daughter perhaps?
Or if you are just interested in the incest aspect you may be more interested in a incest related site like
www.actualincest.com. They have a free forum also.

I love to read about Incest BDSM Nothing gets my goat like a Good Mother daughter yarn.
But I am limp like a nudle with it comes to just "I fallen love with my daughter stuf"

If you want the bee's to come to your flower you had best add a little hony. :)

GaryWilcox
08-21-2004, 05:56 PM
If you want the bee's to come to your flower you had best add a little hony. :) Hear hear, well said! <g>

kar
08-23-2004, 08:14 AM
I guess everybody has forgotten about me.

Mobius
08-23-2004, 08:31 AM
No Kar no one has forgoten about you. If you read the replys you need to flush out your request.

Ok you want hot talk with a daughter, About what?

Is it:

Oh Daddy I put a dent in the car, I've been a bad little girl.
Yes you have little girl I think you need a spanking Ect Ect...

Or is it On your Knees you little Slut. I think you need to be naked in my presnce for now on. Yes Sir Etc Etc...

You need a topic for your conversation.
If it is just IM It would be help full if you tell us if it is M/F Equal partners or M/f female submisive to the Male.
As this is a BDSM board I think you might have quite a few partakers if that is what you want.

Flush out your fantasy a bit and you will get some responce.

jaeangel
08-23-2004, 09:24 AM
I would be interested, but you maybe could be a little more specific. Is this going to be an IM scene? What 'part' would you want me to play? When would be a good time? Are we even in the same time zone?
A few more details might help. I saw this thread when you first posted, but I did not respond because I have no idea what exactly you are looking for. Also, how long would you be expecting the IM session to last? Which medium are you using, AIM or MSNIM, or another server? I have two babies, I can't be on too long, they need my attention too. Perhaps if you could describe your fantasy a little more fully, any interested subs might have a better idea what you're looking for. If I wouldn't suit your purposes, another might, if you're patient.
If you're expecting an immediate response, perhaps you could try a chatroom; (MSN has some in the 'Lifestyles' category, and I would assume AOL has something similar) where you can wander in and state your fantasy, and perhaps subs will respond immediately. Or you might need a little patience. Especially if you look for a sub to participate here. Many of the participants here don't check the page every day, maybe once a week or so, and expecting a fast response to a post is a little unrealistic.
If you describe the fantasy in a little more detail, I might participate. I'll keep an eye on your thread.

kar
08-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Or is it On your Knees you little Slut. I think you need to be naked in my presnce for now on. Yes Sir Etc Etc...

That. Or a combination of both.

jaeangel
08-23-2004, 01:25 PM
I would still appreciate a little more specificity.

kar
08-23-2004, 02:53 PM
What do you need to know? When I revealed my wish I didn't know that it would be so complicated. :)

redEva
08-23-2004, 05:31 PM
What do you need to know? When I revealed my wish I didn't know that it would be so complicated. :)

No offence, Kar, but;

You are looking for someone to play out a fantasy with you. Your intention is to do it On Line – i.e. using words.

Jeangel gave asked specific questions and gave you the reasoning behind it (what time zone are you, how long session are you expecting?…) and you have not answered any of it.

If you are incapable of expanding on your fantasy, on what you would like to do, how would you like to set up mood, scene, if you can not entice someone to get into that role – to become playful with you, how on earth are you planning on playing it out via Instant Messaging?

I have noticed that you have 7 posts and all of them are in this thread. Not one of them has over 32 words! Take your time, browse the forums, look at older threads and posts of our members. We are warm, welcoming, playful and at the same time serious bunch. I am honestly surprised you got any response, any interest based on your posts. You have no introduction, no profile.

If all you are looking for is someone to play one night IM with you – I would recommend going to mIRC or Yahoo or MSN or ICQ groups and look for Chat rooms that share your interest. You might have better luck there.

Sincerely

red

jaeangel
08-24-2004, 10:12 AM
1: Which server would you use?
2: The sub would play the part of the daughter, that I understood, but a disobedient one? A good girl? a schoolgirl? the cheerleader type girl?
3: How long would the IM session be? The sub may need to clear her schedule if it will be an extended one.
4: When is a good time for you?
5: What time zone are you in? Obviously, as I'm on the East Coast of the US, if you're in Australia or somewhere far like that, our times may not be compatible.
6: What sorts of reactions would you be expecting?
7: You're the father, but are you the stern disciplinaran father, or the abusive father, or the incestuous kind of father?
8: Will there be any kind of pain, administering/receiving, involved? if so, by what instruments?
9: Will there be any kind of sexual congress between the character of the daughter and the character of the father?
10: Can you give any detils as to what you might expect to have happen?
11: Would you want to meet the sub in IM and 'see where it goes from there'?
12: Are you looking for someone to make up the fantasy for you and play it out in IM? Or do you have a specific scene in mind?
I am a writer, and as such, have a lively imagination. However, before participating, I'd need to have some more details, as well as answers to the practical considerations above, and time to come up with sufficient detail to keep the conversation going.

kar
08-24-2004, 06:39 PM
1. MSN or Yahoo
2. All of the above at some point? I'm not particular
3. Just whenever we can talk to each other. Maybe we could actually be friends too?
4. Pretty much any time
5. Central
6. I don't understand the ?
7. All of the above at some point? I'm not particular.
8. Not sure. I'm not that creative. Input would be great.
9. I don't understand the ?
10. I don't understand the ?
11. Sure
12. We can discuss ideas together

zig
08-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Look, I'm going to be harsh. Nobody wants to play with you because you will not explain what you are looking for. If you want to play on IM, you are going to have to use words, exchange information and ideas. As it stands, we have had to poke and poke to get you to reveal the smallest details of your fantasy. It is frustrating, and does not make you seem like a good candidate for an online tryst.

I am getting annoyed at you, and I am very turned off by your fantasy. Imagine, then, how frustrating it would be for someone who is interested but cannot get you to explain further! I can almost garuantee you are not going to find someone to play with if you continue like this.

mythicat
08-24-2004, 10:23 PM
"Q. 9: Will there be any kind of sexual congress between the character of the daughter and the character of the father?"

"A. 9. I don't understand the ?"

I'm gunna go out on a limb here and suggest that Kar isn't old enough to BE a father much less play a naughty one...

Age check!

And Kar...for future reference...admitting that you're "not that creative"...isn't a huge selling point...and is unlikely to get you laid either online or off...much less in a place called BDSM Library. :rolleyes:

jaeangel
08-25-2004, 07:15 AM
1: Which server would you use? Your response: MSN or Yahoo
2: The sub would play the part of the daughter, that I understood, but a disobedient one? A good girl? a schoolgirl? the cheerleader type girl? Your response: All of those at some point.
3: How long would the IM session be? You: Whenever we can talk together
4: When is a good time for you? You:Pretty much anytime.
5: What time zone are you in? You: Central
6: What sorts of reactions would you be expecting? You: DNU (Do not understand)
7: You're the father, but are you the stern disciplinaran father, or the abusive father, or the incestuous kind of father? You: All of the above
8: Will there be any kind of pain, administering/receiving, involved? if so, by what instruments? You: Not sure, not that creative.
9: Will there be any kind of sexual congress between the character of the daughter and the character of the father? You: DNU
10: Can you give any detils as to what you might expect to have happen? You: DNU
11: Would you want to meet the sub in IM and 'see where it goes from there'? You: sure
12: Are you looking for someone to make up the fantasy for you and play it out in IM? Or do you have a specific scene in mind? You: We can discuss ideas together.

Okay.
Thank you for the clear, concise answers to questions 1, 3, and 5. Now, if we can iron out the other questions...
1: From your responses to questions 2 and 7, I gather you might be talking about a series of IM's, not just one. Am I correct?
2: When you say you're available for IM anytime, does this mean you spend the whole day in front of the computer? Is it online all the time? You have no other obligations/responsibilities?
3: In response to the 'reactions' question, # 6, let me elucidate. Do you have any particular events in the scene which would require a reaction from the sub? something other than the 'ow' in response to an impact on the skin of the sub/daughter?
4: In Question 8, you say you're 'not sure', you're 'not that creative', I'll try to be delicate and point out that lack of creativity is not conducive to a long-term series of online IM's with anyone. This also relates to question #10 and 11. I'm not really keen on planning the session; I want to have the person inviting me to IM have a general session all laid out, so I can concentrate on coming up with realistic, believable reactions to the situations posed in the other person's session guidelines. Which is also why I asked for details in Question 10.
5: Sexual congress as used in question 9 means 'are you going to want the daughter and the father to have sex at some point in the IM session?' It is not capitalized, as 'Congress', which indicates the governing body of our country, it means 'contact with or interaction between two parties.' Check the dictionary; I may have misspelled the word, and if I did I'm sorry. I'm not perfect.

What I got from this is that you want a sub to play the part of a daughter in a series of IM roleplay sessions, and you would play the father. You have no clear-cut fantasy, you want to brainstorm ideas between the sub and yourself in order to put together a fantasy and play it out. You see yourself as the director, looking for ideas to write a script, rather than as the director with ideas already in place and simply looking for an 'actress' to help you put a face on that fantasy. Am I correct?
If I am, then I'm not sure I would suit your purpose. When I first read your post, I was under the apparently erroneous impression that you already had a 'script' for the 'actress'. From what you've said so far, and the vague answers you've given, you're looking for someone to put your fantasy script together, not someone to simply play the part. This father/daughter fantasy is not my cup of tea, mostly because of my own bad experiences growing up in an emotionally abusive household. I might consent if all that was required was my participation, but not if I have to come up with a 'script' on my own.

jaeangel
08-25-2004, 07:24 AM
Kar:
There's a thread in the General Talk section of the forums called 'New members, please post here!' New members/registrants usually go there to introduce themselves and explain a little bit about what pushes their on button, etc. You might wish to go and introduce yourself there, and maybe other subs, perhaps one who would conform to your expectations, will see your post there. And if you direct attention to this thread, perhaps you might find one who will IM you. However, like I said, a little time might pass between posts or offers, so please be patient.

kar
08-25-2004, 01:15 PM
7: You're the father, but are you the stern disciplinaran father, or the abusive father, or the incestuous kind of father?

8: Will there be any kind of pain, administering/receiving, involved? if so, by what instruments?
.................................................. .................................................. ........

7. Probably a mixture of abusive and incestuous (not that way in real life.....This is fantasy)

8. Yeah. Probably with a belt at first. I'm not sure what else. Help with ideas would be great.

DiamondMuse
08-25-2004, 01:50 PM
Maybe you and your potential sub could have a brainstorming session before the fantasy is played out? Just a suggestion.

Another suggestion for the future, though. I've been roleplaying on the AOL community for many years and I know from experience that once two people with kinky thoughts get together the results can be a great time. However, it's pretty irritating when someone IMs wanting to roleplay yet is bereft of any ideas, i.e. in the following example:

Someone: Hi, want to rp?
Me: Sure, what do you have in mind?
Someone: I'm dom you're sub.
Me: Okay...what's the scenario?
Someone: Huh?
Me: Where's it set? Who are the characters? How do they end up in a D/s relationship?
Someone: You decide.
Me: ... *clicks the little X*

Roleplaying takes creativity from all parties involved, but it's sort of an unspoken rule of etiquette to come prepared with an idea. For example, if you said something like, "I'm interested in roleplaying a father/daughter fantasy. The daughter has been disobedient one too many times and the father intends to punish her by treating her like a whore, breaking her virginity, perhaps applying pain in the form of whipping...etc etc." Even that isn't too detailed, but it is a solid idea that gives your potential sub an idea of your preferences. It also describes a scenario that is probably quite appealing to more than one member on this forum, something like that would likely have gotten response. Granted I haven't been on this forum long, but I am a roleplaying veteran so I more or less know the ropes.

Hope this all helps.

kar
08-25-2004, 02:47 PM
Maybe you and your potential sub could have a brainstorming session before the fantasy is played out? Just a suggestion.

That's what I've been saying all along.

I'm interested in roleplaying a father/daughter fantasy. The daughter has been disobedient one too many times and the father intends to punish her by treating her like a whore, breaking her virginity, perhaps applying pain in the form of whipping...etc

Any other ideas of what kind of pain I can apply would be appreciated.

jaeangel
08-25-2004, 05:08 PM
If that's what you wanted why didn't you say that to begin with!? :confused:
I'm sorry if I sound a little exasperated, but your original post, the thread starter, gave a very different impression than what I'm getting now. In your original post you said you had 'a father/daughter fantasy you wanted played out in IM'. And now you're saying that you need help in coming up with ideas for that fantasy. Perhaps if you'd said that to begin with you might have gotten a clear response, and we all wouldn't have spent the last two weeks beating around the proverbial bush! :(
*Breathes deeply, counts to ten in English, Spanish, and French* All right. Now that we have that down, what time are you available? I am usually uploading my stories/checking email between 2 pm and 4 pm, East Coast time when my children are taking naps, so that would be the ideal time for me. However, that also depends on my kids taking their naps at that particular time, and that doesn't always happen. :o I may have to sign off unexpectedly, and I hope that's not going to be inconvenient for you. Send me a private message and let me know if those times (I think that's between 12 and 2 for you, I'm a little hazy on time differentials) are convenient.

kar
08-25-2004, 05:14 PM
I apologize. I'm new to this. Or should I say I've always thought like this but never had the courage to tell anyone. I hope you understand.

That's 1-3 my time. If you'd like I'll give you my email address so you can add me to your contacts on MSN Messenger and we can talk through that. Just let me know. :)

jaeangel
08-26-2004, 06:46 AM
We're all adults on here, we talk candidly. You can say practically anything on here and not piss anybody off..as long as it's polite, respectful, and presented in a nonconfrontational manner. if you get rude, you'll be warned by one of the moderators.
Before I get into an IM with you, I'd really like to know a little more about you. Real name not necessary, but a little info would be nice. No one here is going to invade your privacy. Jerks don't last long on this site, thanks to the efforts of the moderators. Please put some details about yourself, such as age, geographical location, and any other things you think might help us get to know you. If you need inspiration, just click on my name at the top of this post and look at my profile.

kar
08-26-2004, 08:48 AM
26/m/somewhere in the middle of the country

jaeangel
08-26-2004, 11:05 AM
Thanks, that was really informative.
Anything else? Are you a Dom/sub? Other interests? Hobbies? anything?
My mother always said not to talk to strangers. As of right now, you are a stranger. If you can't be a little more descriptive, this is not going to go any further. And have you posted your intro in the 'new members' thread yet? It's only polite, if you know stuff about others, we should be able to get to know something about you.

kar
08-26-2004, 11:17 AM
Maybe someone could write the story for me and send it to me via email.

Just an average girl, who doesn't have use of her legs to defend herself when her arms are restrained, who starts to explore her wild side and dresses, in the father's and everyone else's eyes, ALOT too slutty to get people's attention because people don't know how to react to her. Make her as young as you're willing to make her. The younger the better.

He's not an abusive father on the surface but he has that side to him that comes out when he's really angry.

Pain administered would be a plus. By what instruments? I'm not sure. You're the writer. Push this as far as you're willing to push it. Just make it full of alot of pain.

kar
08-26-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm not a dom or a sub yet. I'm just starting to get into this. I'm just your typical guy who watches sports all the time and stuff like that. :)

jaeangel
08-26-2004, 11:35 AM
If you're looking for someone to write the fantasy out for you, you should move this thread into the 'story ideas' category.
Your email is disabled in your profile. If you keep it disabled, I can guarantee you'll get 0 responses.
Profile/intro, please!
Good-bye.

redEva
08-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Kar,

With all (due) respect – this is fantasy forum. If you have no imagination to share your fantasies with us please do not waste our time any more.

You have been asked nicely few times:
a) Fill out your profile
b) Post introduction in the New members thread.

This is not leading anywhere and this is NOT a place to post requests for custom made fantasy stories. If you wish to post suggestion to authors you may do so in the Authors Place. If you are looking for stories with that specific theme do the specific search on the codes: D/s, M/f, Incest, young

Hope this helps.

Please do fill out your profile! Reminder – this is adult forum.

jaeangel
09-17-2004, 08:01 AM
Slightly irritated...? After I read a couple of PM's let me tell you'; he's a lot ruder in PM than he was on here. And that's saying a lot.
I consider myself a patient person. And normally I am. But this guy...boy, I really wanted to throttle him. He's impatient, demanding, expects to hiave his mind read for him, is unforthcoming about details...all hail the Great BDSM Tourguide for teaching kar a lesson about politeness and basic courtesy!
Thouhg it probably won't sink in. Never does, with people like that.