PDA

View Full Version : My first spanking

BryansGrrrl
12-19-2008, 10:27 AM
I believe this is the correct place to post this, if not please feel free to move it to the appropriate area. :)

As punishment for not following directions last night, Mia’Cova has asked me to write about my first spanking. This occurred at the end of November this year.

This was the day that I was going to see him at his house, and stay the night with him. The first time that we would be together for more than 24 hours, more than 8 hours! It was his birthday and I was going to be his present. I remember the anticipation of that. Knowing days before hand that I was going, and the build up and the straining to get things done around the house, the daydreaming. *sigh*

I woke up and drove to him, spending most of our time on the phone so that I would not be lonely on the drive. We teased and played, him telling me that he would be fucking my mouth before we ever reached his house and me sitting in a puddle for most of the way.

He met me about a half hour from his house. I remember being so excited the closer I came to his location. I could not wait to see him! When I saw him in the parking lot, waiting for me, I got out of the car and threw myself into his arms. It felt so good to see him, feel him, smell him! I could barely pull away enough to kiss him. Then we cuddled in the car for a few moments before heading back to his house. I love touching his face and looking into his eyes.

I followed him and we stopped briefly at one of his favorite parks in the area. He wanted to show me this place that means so much to him. We got out of our cars and he made sure that I was warm enough, zipping up my hoodie some more and pulling up the hood over my ears. Then we walked hand in hand into the woods, stopping frequently to kiss, touch and squeeze each other.

We came to a rather secluded spot and he ordered me to lean against the tree with my hands, and present my ass for him. He spanked me a few times through my clothes. It was nice and it made me even wetter and more ready for him. Afterwards he asked if I remember what he said he’d do to me. I knelt before him in the grass and leaves. I took him into my mouth and let him fuck me. He allowed me to take control and bring him to a finish. I loved having the taste of him in my mouth, filling me up. I swallowed and remained on my knees until he pulled me up to hold me.

We headed back to his house then, and hung out for a while before heading off to lunch. After lunch we came back to the house and had it to ourselves for a few hours before the birthday guests would arrive.

I barely remember how we started to make love. I remember kissing him, kneeling in front of him as he sat on the couch. I remember the feeling of absolute bliss and lightness. Soon our positions changed and I was bent over his knee. He pulled my pants down and rubbed my ass gently. Then he spanked me. Shock! Awe! Heaven! I know I gasped with the impact. But I was already straining back into his hand for more. I know that every time he pulled his hand back I was readying myself for another blow, raising my hips up, presenting my ass more. And he’d leave his hand there briefly after each blow, caressing me, feeling the warmth that his hands were creating.

I was panting, gasping, wanting. I felt him slip his fingers into me, feeling my wetness, playing with my clit, making me cum for him as he continued to spank me. I was writhing into him, trying to ride his fingers and meet his hand as it came down to slap my ass. He asked if I’d cum and I said, “Yes!” For goodness sake, I’d lost count of how many times I already had! But he said, “No, I don’t think you have” and continued to toy with me, teasing me, making me cum more for him.

He asked me again, and again I said, “Yes, yes”. But he wasn’t satisfied. Then he asked, “Have I spanked you enough? Have you been punished enough?” and I replied, breathlessly “Do YOU think you’ve spanked me enough?” and he said, “Good answer,” and proceeded to spank me, tease me and make me cum more.

Needless to say, things progressed from there, with a very sound, hard fucking on the couch and then moving into the bedroom. In the bedroom I was also introduced to the riding crop he’d made. I will share the rest in detail if Mia’Cova requests it, but for now the descriptions of the spanking(s) were what he has asked me for.

About a week later I’d asked him jokingly if he’d given me his birthday spankings. And he replied, “Yes, I even counted them”. :D

Ozme52
12-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Nicely related.

Makes me look forward to the next time my girl is over my knees... in 20 days.

angelic.zest
12-19-2008, 03:51 PM
very nice, thanks for sharing and i am glad to hear you enjoyed your first spanking.....

i remember mines like it was yesterday...*thinks back* :rolleyes:

Lisais mine
12-19-2008, 04:32 PM
well, written, love. I am always happy to read your words. you are very descriptive.

Zarine13
12-19-2008, 06:31 PM
Very nice!

It's good to hear you really enjoyed it.

I can't wait for my first real spanking.

Lisais mine
12-19-2008, 07:58 PM

This was the day that I was going to see him at his house, and stay the night with him. The first time that we would be together for more than 24 hours, more than 8 hours! It was his birthday and I was going to be his present. I remember the anticipation of that. Knowing days before hand that I was going, and the build up and the straining to get things done around the house, the daydreaming. *sigh*

I woke up and drove to him, spending most of our time on the phone so that I would not be lonely on the drive. We teased and played, him telling me that he would be fucking my mouth before we ever reached his house and me sitting in a puddle for most of the way.

He met me about a half hour from his house. I remember being so excited the closer I came to his location. I could not wait to see him! When I saw him in the parking lot, waiting for me, I got out of the car and threw myself into his arms. It felt so good to see him, feel him, smell him! I could barely pull away enough to kiss him. Then we cuddled in the car for a few moments before heading back to his house. I love touching his face and looking into his eyes.
I followed him and we stopped briefly at one of his favorite parks in the area. He wanted to show me this place that means so much to him. We got out of our cars and he made sure that I was warm enough, zipping up my hoodie some more and pulling up the hood over my ears. Then we walked hand in hand into the woods, stopping frequently to kiss, touch and squeeze each other.

We came to a rather secluded spot and he ordered me to lean against the tree with my hands, and present my ass for him. He spanked me a few times through my clothes. It was nice and it made me even wetter and more ready for him. Afterwards he asked if I remember what he said he’d do to me. I knelt before him in the grass and leaves. I took him into my mouth and let him fuck me. He allowed me to take control and bring him to a finish. I loved having the taste of him in my mouth, filling me up. I swallowed and remained on my knees until he pulled me up to hold me.
she asked that I add some comments to this, about my feelings. I remember telling her to put her hands on the tree and giving her those first teasing smacks. hard and solid, yet lighter than those that would come later. then I led her a bit deeper into the wood, leaned back on a tree, and led her to my cock. I remember how hard I was and how I teased her open mouth before I had my way with her, giving her just as much as she could take without gagging. then I let her go- it was wonderful to allow her to please me .

We headed back to his house then, and hung out for a while before heading off to lunch. After lunch we came back to the house and had it to ourselves for a few hours before the birthday guests would arrive.

I barely remember how we started to make love. I remember kissing him, kneeling in front of him as he sat on the couch. I remember the feeling of absolute bliss and lightness. Soon our positions changed and I was bent over his knee. He pulled my pants down and rubbed my ass gently. Then he spanked me. Shock! Awe! Heaven! I know I gasped with the impact. But I was already straining back into his hand for more. I know that every time he pulled his hand back I was readying myself for another blow, raising my hips up, presenting my ass more. And he’d leave his hand there briefly after each blow, caressing me, feeling the warmth that his hands were creating.

I was panting, gasping, wanting. I felt him slip his fingers into me, feeling my wetness, playing with my clit, making me cum for him as he continued to spank me. I was writhing into him, trying to ride his fingers and meet his hand as it came down to slap my ass. He asked if I’d cum and I said, “Yes!” For goodness sake, I’d lost count of how many times I already had! But he said, “No, I don’t think you have” and continued to toy with me, teasing me, making me cum more for him.

He asked me again, and again I said, “Yes, yes”. But he wasn’t satisfied. Then he asked, “Have I spanked you enough? Have you been punished enough?” and I replied, breathlessly “Do YOU think you’ve spanked me enough?” and he said, “Good answer,” and proceeded to spank me, tease me and make me cum more.
I thought it was fun to make her learn this way. at first, I would ask her if she had cum, and she would pant- "yes!" so I would say, no, no you haven't" and keep going with the spanking and toying with her. after a few more orgasms, when she was out of breath, I would ask again. it took several tries before she knew to answer "do you think so?"

Needless to say, things progressed from there, with a very sound, hard fucking on the couch and then moving into the bedroom. In the bedroom I was also introduced to the riding crop he’d made. I will share the rest in detail if Mia’Cova requests it, but for now the descriptions of the spanking(s) were what he has asked me for.

About a week later I’d asked him jokingly if he’d given me his birthday spankings. And he replied, “Yes, I even counted them”. :DI can't wait till next time we can truly be alone.

BryansGrrrl
12-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Thank you, lover. I'm happy that I have pleased you and I truly appreciate you adding your perspective. I am a grateful pet. :D

usbabe
12-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Wow......wonderful story and thanks so much for sharing..............

Persaius
01-26-2009, 09:30 PM
It was very well written and hotly descriptive. Having both perspectives made me feel like a bit of a spectator. *wink* Thnx for sharing.

Kahlann
01-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Ah sounds wonderful. I'm glad it was such an enjoyable and memorable experience for you.

jezabel
01-27-2009, 04:11 AM
sounded lovely :-)