PDA

View Full Version : slave registry

NightDaughter
08-21-2004, 11:40 AM
Well I've looked through the forums and well it might be here, but i've not found it yet.

So I'm wondering who else here has themselves listed at the slave registry and if you do why? or why not.

Also curious as to what you think of the idea?

I myself am registed (http://www.slaveregister.com/certificate/558317) there, have been before I meet Master, I did it myself because i thought it would be fun to have such a thing, not to mention that when i found the one for me that he might well like the idea, and he did.

chattel69
08-21-2004, 04:38 PM
I basically did the same thing (213322). I thought it would be a good thing when I found the site and since I don't have a Master yet, he might find it interesting when I find the right one.

BDSM_Tourguide
08-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Do you get a "slave certificate" in the mail? Do you get a special tag with your number on it? Do you get the secret decoder ring?

I'm curious as to what the point to filling out the slave registry is? From what I can tell, it's just a place for you to potentially have your privacy violated, and for little reward or consideration.

AndrewBlack
08-22-2004, 02:40 AM
I can see the appeal of it, being 'product numbered' and objectified, but I do agree with TG, it's a potential security risk for inadvertantly outting yourself if you submit your real details ( if that has adverse sequelae for you ). If I had a full-time slave, I don't think I would use it as I don't think it would really add much, if anything, to the relationship.

allalone46
08-22-2004, 02:47 AM
OK adding my two sents worth, I don't think anything that thay may send will say slave ID on the envilope, and if you do have the ID tatooed onto the slave it does depend were it is done if most people can, and wil see it. There are plases on the slaves body that can and are covered with clothing for the vanila world when out and about, even to the beach. If you don't want to be outed and you do want to be marked, or you Master/Misstress wants you marked than tryone of these plases. Just get the tatoo in a different town were no one knows you. and wil do it there thats all. That an cet your curage up to expose yourself a bit to a stranger for the mark.

GaryWilcox
08-22-2004, 05:42 AM
I'm curious as to what the point to filling out the slave registry is? From what I can tell, it's just a place for you to potentially have your privacy violated, and for little reward or consideration. Maybe because it's a thrill for her. Maybe it's some kind of declaration that makes her feel committed to being a slave for her master. I dunno, I'll let her answer that one!

I'm guessing she's probably proud of her servitude and awed by the control her master has over her, and wants the world at large to know she belongs to him.

I don't know that it's the safest thing, but it's certainly a sweet act of devotion.

Mobius
08-22-2004, 07:55 AM
I just wonder what this fictitious Slave Registration company is doing with this real information?

Sounds like a way to collect allot of very good information into a database. Are they selling this mailing list of Submissive to the evil spammers.

Or are the aliens at Area 51 collecting it so they can be abducted and taken to planet gore to fill there demand for healthy sub meat.

NightDaughter
08-22-2004, 09:45 AM
Well everyone has their idea of what they think of the site.

I don't see the problem with the privacy deal, as I'm not in the closet about my choice in lifestyle nore is my Master.

I think for some the appeal of signing up with the site is that its something to show a potential dominant that you are real or there abouts, that you take this lifestyle seriously, then again some think its more a joke then anything.

As ta what you get out of it for joining .. nothing tada save a apparently unique bar code that if scanned would give the info about you that you typed into the site, which apparently does work.

oh well everyone has their deal and that's their deal.