wonderful boy and i know of 1 wish of his
to be fist fucked
that will take some training and lot of lubricant
i know there is special lubricant for anal use
but its kinda expensive as well
i was wondering if any of you all know for a Safe put less expensive substitute

allalone46
08-22-2004, 04:27 AM
They KY, and if that is to expensive vegatble oil. And I don't meen the knind you cook with I meen for making salid dressing.

Qun`yem
08-22-2004, 05:00 AM
tx Thread
thats a lot less expensive
i wouldnt mind if we wouldnt need to use it that much
but what i realy dont want is to upset the intestense
so it needs to be safe and we tried the waterbased but that is getting absorbed kinda fast into the bloodstream so it doesnt work to long
you are sure that dressing oil wont upset the flora down there ?

Qun`yem
08-22-2004, 05:01 AM
btw what ment ..they ky

allalone46
08-22-2004, 05:52 AM
btw what ment ..they ky KY jelly is a lub for sex play, and is somethines on lubbed condoms. you can by this in tubs in a store that sell sex toys.

slavelucy
08-24-2004, 08:37 PM
btw what ment ..they ky

KY jelly is a water based, water soluble (condom compatible) lubricant which is generally fairly long lasting. You do say you've tried water based tho, so it may not be the ideal choice, it is supposed to be pretty good, you may just need to re-apply it more, especially if you're trying fisting.

As for oil being dangerous, it should be ok, it usually has natural ingedients, but you should perhaps consider at least doing a bit of a skin test before you use a load of the stuff in sensitive areas.

HTH

sl

mythicat
08-24-2004, 09:37 PM
First of all, let me confess that I hate Hate HATE KY Jelly. I hate the smell. I hate the taste. I hate the texture. And it reminds me of getting my annual pap smear. Yuk! And don't anyone try to argue that it's tasteless and odorless...cus it's not. You're the same lunatics who claim water is tasteless and odorless, and you're wrong about that too, and I'm not listening!

*sticks her fingers in her ears* la la la la la
:p

That said *ahem*, let me CONDITIONALLY suggest something that isn't water-based for anal. An oil, silicone, or petroleum based lube will generally last longer and provide better protection to delicate tissues.

HOWEVER...

1.) You must not use petroleum or mineral oil based lubes with a condom. This includes things like baby oil and Vaseline. They will break down the latex in the condom and that's bad...very bad.

2.) I recently read that Vaseline could have the potential to hang around inside the colon for awhile encouraging bacterial growth. I haven't tried to substantiate this claim yet, so I don't know if it's true. But I figured I should mention it anyway as a possible risk. If you don't use it often, and get some yogurt and enough insoluble fiber in your diet, I wouldn't worry about it. I personally fall into that category and have never had any problems with Vaseline at all over many years.

I'd also like to warn against using any lube that contains a numbing agent. You generally shouldn't use them for anal anyway, but with fisting it becomes crucial. The person on the receiving end needs to be able to clearly judge if/how much pain or tearing is occurring.

You might also want to go ahead and splurge for a good lube that's specifically designed for anal lubrication at least the first time you try fisting your sub. After all, this is a special occasion...and isn't he worth it?!? ;)

I know this is one time I wouldn't want my top to be stingy! lol

Ok, very long preachy post finished now. *curtsies and goes back to her seat*

Mobius
08-25-2004, 02:48 AM
Not being an expert in fisting. But I have read that Crisco works but is rather discusting. It is a lard based baking stuff with the consistance of Grease. I know that back in the 70's thats what Fisters would use.

Yuk!

Wasnt there a scene in te "last tango in Paris" concerning A large amount of Butter.

Dont remember what they used it for.

Lord Douche
08-25-2004, 07:08 AM
2.) I recently read that Vaseline could have the potential to hang around inside the colon for awhile encouraging bacterial growth. I haven't tried to substantiate this claim yet, so I don't know if it's true. But I figured I should mention it anyway as a possible risk. If you don't use it often, and get some yogurt and enough insoluble fiber in your diet, I wouldn't worry about it. I personally fall into that category and have never had any problems with Vaseline at all over many years.
I thought Vaseline was a petroleum-based product, actually. In my totally non-medical opinion, wouldn't bacteria hate anything based upon petroleum?
LD

mythicat
08-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Yup, it's a petroleum product. "White Petrolatum, USP"

Never heard about buggies not liking petroleum... In fact since petroleum is just really really old plant and animal matter I would assume that it contains some sort of bacteria.

Anyone here with a degree in earth sciences??

Qun`yem
08-29-2004, 06:31 AM
I wanna thank all who have replied ...and the once who still might reply

I found some use full info here ..and other places
We will make the first time memorable
thanks again A/all

albear
08-30-2004, 03:51 AM
This is how I understand the whole Vaseline/bacteria thing (in a semi-medical opinion):

Petroleum based products such as Vaseline should be avoided as a lubricant, not only because they deteriorate the condom, but also because they are anhydrous, meaning they contain no water. Anhydrous products can seal in potentially harmful bacteria causing infection and owies (okay, owies isn't a medical term).

Thats just how I nut it out anywho :)

mythicat
08-30-2004, 01:19 PM
My first reaction to that was "What about antibacterial ointments?", so I went and checked...and at least Bacitracin Ointment is made up of Bacitracin, light mineral oil, and white petrolatum (aka Vasoline).

Sooo...not sure about the anhydrous argument, unless the antibiotic present in the ointment works to kill off the sealed-in buggies. (okay, buggies isn't a medical term either. hehe)

Which now has me wondering if antibiotic ointment would make a good lube or would it throw off the buggie balance 'down there'?

Garnet99
08-31-2004, 12:18 PM
I'm not an expert by any means, but any lubricant that is oil based gives me infections. I have to have water-based ones. Whenever my master uses the karma-sutra oils, or any other oil product, on me he has to make sure it doesn't get to my "lower half". It's a real pain - but those infections are no fun. I don't know if men are as susceptible as women, though. But I'd recommend finding a water-based product you can afford. Ultra-glide is our favorite. ;)

albear
09-01-2004, 01:46 AM
Thats a good point about the antibiotic ointments. I canvassed a few people at work, and the outcome was that the paraffin acts as a barrier so that it keeps the antibiotic on the area it's needed. So even though it's keeping the bugs inside, it's also attacking them. This is only not good if the bugs cause an infection that is too deep for the ointment to get to (in the tissue or *yipes* in the bloodstream in which case you need oral/intravenous antibiotics) The infection is what causes the owies because your body sends all the good guys (prostaglandins and what not) to fight the bad bugs and it makes the site inflamed.

I don't know about it being a good lube, but it'd sure be an expensive one! :D

Dododecapod
09-01-2004, 12:43 PM
I find the best lubricant to be an unblended Olive Oil. My partner and I heat it in boiling water first (in a plastic bag) to ensure sterility, and have found it works better than anything else we've tried.

Does tend to be a bit messy though.

mythicat
09-01-2004, 06:53 PM
I'm bettin antibiotic ointment would also be bad if you applied it to something which turned out to be a viral infection...tho not sure how common those are in topical wounds.

Regardless of price, I don't think I'd use it as a lube. I would be concerned about killing off the good bacteria and throwing things out of balance...just like happens with oral antibiotics.

I find the best lubricant to be an unblended Olive Oil.

Mmmmm...warm olive oil is my favorite too. Can't even open a bottle anymore without getting all warm and tingly from that deliciously rich aroma. :p

Curtis
10-17-2004, 01:51 PM
I'd stay away from the ointment because unneccessarily medicating is never advisable. In this instance, it could lead to evolving a resistant strain of bacteria. It would kill off some/most/all of the flora in the areas it touched, but since it would only touch the lowest six or eight inches (15-20cm) of the colon, and essentially no digestion goes on in that region, probably no problem in that regard (there is a small amount of water resorption happening down there, but even that mostly happens higher in the large intestine).

I doubt your anibiotic ointment would have much effect on a virus, since most of them are specifically anti-bacterial. If it's dual-use anti-bacterial/anti-viral, it should say so on the label. I don't think many viruses are found on the skin; I think they're mostly active in the bloodstream, which a topical agent wouldn't touch.

Sounds like a topic for norcod!