PDA

View Full Version : Question for subs

DarkHorseSr
12-21-2008, 06:27 PM
what type of nippleclamps do you hate the most and why.

DowntownAmber
12-21-2008, 07:07 PM
"Hate" can be such an open-ended word in a community chock full of sadists and masochists...lol

I enjoy a pretty decent amount of pain, m'self, so clover clamps with a little chain connecting the two work quite nicely to accomplish that, especially when taken off.

However, if you simply want to annoy me I hate anything with little pokey or pointy ends. Dunno why, they don't really hurt per se they just don't do anything for me. Yup, hate those.

tessa
12-31-2008, 09:38 AM

Any kind that detach when pulled on, however slightly. I really hate that. :32:

BelovedPet
12-31-2008, 10:15 AM
I don't like ones that aren't adjustable. I also don't like ones with sharp teeth.

b

isis646
01-01-2009, 03:20 PM
anything not adjustable, i can tolerate some pain but i can get upset if they're too tight from the start and nothing too sharp or ridged

slavedoggieboy
01-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Clove clamps are painful especially if a weight is hung from them, but the worst ones for me, are the cheap alligater clammps that can be bought in any electronics store. These clamps are pure torture, and surprisingly, the smaller the clamp, the worse they hurt. Yep, i hate those, so guess which ones are used on me the most?

slavedoggieboy

his_girl_l
01-26-2009, 01:16 AM
Yep, just this weekend i've learnt how much i hate the serrated ones.

In the nicest possible way of course

Spankmeplease2009
02-07-2009, 09:22 PM
I don't like ones with jagged edges. I prefer the blunt sting of the clamp as opposed to feeling like it is digging in to my nipple

ravenbounduptight
12-20-2009, 09:39 AM
my Top says i hate the clover clamps the most. . . why? i guess cause He just started using them on me (nobody else has).

But i'd have to say chopsticks because He makes me take them off myself and i get all twitchy and wiggling.

~j~