PDA

View Full Version : FemDomme Fantasy Story

goddessnatasha
12-22-2008, 01:16 PM
I published a Femdom fantasy on the BDSM Library called Slave Farm. Something I have longed to own. Of special interest, I hope, to all you submissive boys who are lurking out there. Please enjoy and send Me some feedback. I am not able to publish the link because I haven't posted enough times. Hope you don't have too much trouble finding the story posted December 5th. Thanks,

Goddess Natasha (sunny Florida)

slave2isis
12-28-2008, 08:53 AM
Goddess Natasha ive posted a review of Your slavefarm and eagerly look forward to future stories f/m stories seem quite scarce recently so Yours was a real birthday treat for it today,as mentioned in review my fantasy is to worship a Goddess or Goddess and consort on thrones wearing crowns and tiaras covered in jewels perhap a Goddess and her lesbian regent both decaring themselves Divine ,another idea i of a simular vain twin sisters one denied the throne who plots with her love to inslave her twin sister and place herself on throne after having her sisters hair shaved,teeth removed tongue removed so as not to betray feindish plan is made to watch sisters Coronation on big screen wearing jewels meant for her,then forced to serve her sisters lover as slave,the first act the imposter does is to make her lesbian lover consort and legally marry,the reason for mutilation of sister is to assume her idendity and rule supreme over her sadistic and self indulgent hedonistic empire