PDA

View Full Version : Wooden horse

AdrianaAurora
12-22-2008, 05:03 PM
We are moving (in case you haven't figured it out from bitching fest around the Forum, lol, thank you for you patience, kindness and support about that, btw, :)), and since that means dismantlement of my beloved "locked room" and since it is Christmas, Hubby said I can pick any new toy I want for our new dungeon in our new home, :yahoo:.

So there is one thing I have been thinking about getting, but I am a bit scared.

Its an apparatus designed for pussy torture, commonly called Wooden Horse or Spanish Donkey, but I am apprehensive, because I don't want anything that would cause any real damage.

So, does anyone have any experiences to share? How much of a torture it really is? Where did you get yours? How sharp is the "seat"/edge? Can you order one with a dull edge?

Is this something I want under my Christmas tree?

Pearlgem
12-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Woah, Adriana. Of course I know nothing about these in practice but from my extensive experience of naughty sites, I know you can get them sharp or dull or anything in between. You can be allowed tip toe or have your ankles weighed down so you've no choice but to take your full weight on your cunt lips. But as you say, the real question is - is this torture bearable in practice? How do we make good choices between fond fantasies of torture and the real thing unbearably searing into the lips of your cunt? I've often wondered...there must be some torture I'd actually be able to bear! Is it this one? I await with interest the responses from people in the know...

PS Anything you'd care to pass on from 'the room'?

TwistedTails
12-22-2008, 06:10 PM
That is a rather extreme device that (if used improperly) can cause severe damage. The "edge" has the same angles as a chisel. Modifications to the seat board can be made with a file to make it less aggressive. Procede with caution.

I don't know right off hand if any place sells them but they are easy to build.

Pearlgem
12-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Again, how would I know, but I imagine they'd be relatively easy to make. Didn't I see a pic of Tristan straddling a work bench with a chisel or something in his hand? His first project when you get to Canada?

voxelectronica
12-23-2008, 12:01 AM
I've seen the ones with a more dull seat called a "wooden pony" which is cute. Here's the super reason *I* could never do it.

Traditionally you should be on tip toe and to do that would mean cramps... specifically calf cramps. I would honestly rather be branded (and i hate burning) than get muscle cramps. The weighting thing would be an alternative but you're looking at... let's say 5 minutes of use you're first go around... maybe a bit more.

As far as making something like that... I've seen around the net easily rigged ones. They aren't all pretty or super fancy and really just come down to a modified 2x4.

Ozme52
12-23-2008, 10:37 PM
There are a lot of these types of horses one can obtain. From cruel and cutting to mild and merely uncomfortable.

One that has some appeal, from a "Perils of Pauline" perspective, is the triangular sided horse, with only the victims thigh muscles squeezing tightly to keep her from sliding down, opening wider with each inch and no support from below to ease her weight off.

Only one photo example.... that I've collected...

Ozme52
12-23-2008, 10:59 PM
...and many illustrated versions.

Ozme52
12-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Clearly illustrated women are a tougher breed. ;)

mollydoll
12-23-2008, 11:03 PM
I've never heard of a wooden horse, I'm interested in seeing the pictures that Ozme downloaded after they get their approval...
:)
mollydoll

AdrianaAurora
12-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Again, how would I know, but I imagine they'd be relatively easy to make. Didn't I see a pic of Tristan straddling a work bench with a chisel or something in his hand? His first project when you get to Canada?

That is a very interesting idea. He is good at crafts. But the reason I would prefer to buy is because I want to choose something to my liking, something pretested, you know, lol. If He makes it himself it will be made according to His specifications...unless of course, you are volunteering to pretest it for me, ;).

p.s. Its a ladder, and what He is doing at that pic...*shudder*

AdrianaAurora
12-23-2008, 11:44 PM
There are a lot of these types of horses one can obtain. From cruel and cutting to mild and merely uncomfortable.

One that has some appeal, from a "Perils of Pauline" perspective, is the triangular sided horse, with only the victims thigh muscles squeezing tightly to keep her from sliding down, opening wider with each inch and no support from below to ease her weight off.

Only one photo example.... that I've collected...

That is what I want - mild and merely uncomfortable! Thanks Oz.

Any suggestions, what is the most comfortable Wooden Horse? (and yes, its o.k. if this question cracks you up, lol)

Pearlgem
12-24-2008, 02:49 AM
That is what I want - mild and merely uncomfortable! Thanks Oz.

Any suggestions, what is the most comfortable Wooden Horse? (and yes, its o.k. if this question cracks you up, lol)

Lots and lots of padding and a built-in teasmaid, I should imagine.

Arria
12-25-2008, 04:21 PM
What feels "mildly uncomfortable" becomes VERY uncomfortable the longer you sit on it. I would strongly advise you _not_ to pick any model that feels very uncomfortable within the first few minutes you spend on it.

We tried some of them at parties where they belonged to the fixed furniture in the play zones. It is not something I would want to have as a permanently available toy at home... they are just mean.

Even the models which would theoretically allow you to put your feet on the floor and thus lifting some pressure away can be used by tying your calves to your thighs; this way you have no possibility to escape having your full body weight pressing your pussy on the edge.

*shudders* Not one of my favourites at all.

As they seem to be popular at parties, I am sure you can find someone to make one to your instructions/likings.

SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN
12-26-2008, 09:12 PM
A spanish horse and a wooden pony are different. The severity is the difference. The severity is determined by the construction and the length of time the sub is on it. The principle is the same. A wooded pony is not as severe. A spanish house was originally used as pure torture, man or woman. Spain came up with it 5 or 6 hundred years ago. Its a inverted V made of wood boards. The top, or point is very fine. Its purpose is to HURT. The concept really flouts MY boat. Put your sub on a wooden pony, give her her instructions while she's riding it and you are flooging her to make sure she is GEETING IT, and enjoy her wanting to privide for you. I have a GREAT design for one in my head. I can't draw a strieght line so I couldn't put it on paper. But it would be fun. Remember, the key is severity and or lenght of time. Be smart.

Demon Dom
12-31-2008, 02:40 PM
Adriana is a bit tied up at the moment, but I am sure she would be happy to share that her gift has been commissioned and will be done according to my design. It will be similar to the attached picture, she will be able to stand on her toes (subject to my discretion, of course) and the tip will be a bit narrower- but not sharp- rounded and polished (but still very effective).

Both of us would like to wish all of you a wonderfully white, utterly spankable kinky New Year.

Pearlgem
12-31-2008, 02:43 PM
While you're at it, could you make me a little Shetland version?

Demon Dom
12-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Hahaha

Of course. But be warned, I would feel remiss if I didn't add a special saddle.

Pearlgem
12-31-2008, 02:48 PM
You're ever so kind. All the best with your settling in and a Happy New Year x x x

Demon Dom
12-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Kind, eh? Must be getting soft in my old age. Merci.

damyanti
12-31-2008, 03:33 PM
Kind, eh? Must be getting soft in my old age. Merci.

Well, you have always been kind and considerate with me, especially when I had freaked poor Adriana out with that thing. Imposing and a little intimidating, yes...but kind, LOL.

Besides men are like wine, they get better with age, ;).

Wishing a Very Happy New Year to you and Adriana. :wave:

AdrianaAurora
01-01-2009, 05:28 AM
@ damyanti - That was Him being His usual "tame as a pussy" self, believe me you have never seen Him in the intimidating mode, LOL.

@ My Demon - You are old, so you better be thankful that I am keeping you anyway. :p

A big Thank you to everyone for your help.

Happy New Year, :).

AdrianaAurora
01-30-2009, 06:53 AM
We are test riding it this weekend! :yahoo: I am so going to regret this, aren't I. lol

Ozme52
01-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Take lots of pictures.

Logic1
01-31-2009, 05:25 AM
Take lots of pictures.

yes that and share with us.
much curiosity here :cool:

AdrianaAurora
02-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Sorry guys things have been hectic so I haven't had the time to update my blog.

Here is a short version of my experience for those who are wondering how it feels. Please take into consideration that my "horsie" isn't of knife sharp variety and that this was a play not punishment session. I am sure that if used for punishment it would be very "effective". I however wasn't tied and got to ride at my own pace, with Him watching and directing (while holding a riding crop. And people say He has no sense of humor, :rolleyes:. lol)

When you first sit on it the pressure (pelvic bone meets wood) is mildly uncomfortable, then it progresses to uncomfortable and painful (in a dull sort of way, if that makes sense, don't know how else to put it. It is not like a sharp pain you get from impact play.) But then it "changes" and you actually want more of it. The orgasm (due to unique pressure/stimulation of clitoris and the whole area) was mind blowing. And then he made me "ride" the second - it was MIND BLOWING, one of the strongest ever. I am not kidding, I saw stars.

That was followed by application of the aforementioned riding crop to the affected "area", to restore sensitivity you understand. He is ever so kind, :rolleyes:. And then, just to be thorough followed by some :erotic3:.

I have such an accommodating Hubby, ;). Thank You, :d.

Pictures? You perverts, :26:! This was embarrassing enough to write, lol.

Logic1
02-09-2009, 02:47 AM
Thank you for the update AdrianaAurora :)

fantazmaster
02-09-2009, 03:02 AM
Yep,here is a whole website devoted to this very topic,which includes history,pictures,vids and stories.Plus it is a free site:

http://ponytorture.free.fr/main.html

azn_nikki82
02-09-2009, 11:22 AM
There's a yahoo group I know dedicated to this. They have tons of clips available for download. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share this. (Don't want to get banned on my first post, lol)

Anyway, with regard to wooden ponies, i'll just have to say one thing. Wooden pony + nipple clamps tied to the front of the wooden pony = evil.

denuseri
02-09-2009, 12:54 PM
<<wants to try one now,, mabey my Owner will make one for me