PDA

View Full Version : question

daddyslittleone
12-22-2008, 05:33 PM
hi im new here and new to this whole thing. ive been with my master for about 2 weeks, and well i did something that pissed him off. we were talking and had gotten into an argument, basically i thought he was ignoreing me on the computer, and i made a comment, somewhere along the lines that he was trying to make me cry. before this i was in a four year relationship with someone that did just that, so i figured that was what he was doing the same thing, and he wanted me to decide a punishment, well ive got absolutlely no idea what to do, and also i should add he lives bout 2 thousand miles from me, but wanted you guy's ideas of what would be suitable, i did appologize but he thinks there should be more, so what ya thing guy's?

Flaming_Redhead
12-22-2008, 06:06 PM
Your first mistake is calling someone "master" when you've only known him for 2 weeks. Your second mistake is transferring the behaviors of your ex onto this brand new person whom you've just met. Personally, I don't think it's your responsibility to come up with a punishment, but since he doesn't really know you or know what would work....how about writing an essay on what his expectations of you are, how you failed to do what he expected, and how you plan on acheiving what he expects of you in the future....or is that too much?

Lisais mine
12-22-2008, 11:52 PM
I have to agree with flaming redhead- two weeks doesn't seem long enough to form such a relationship, IMho. as for acceptable punishment, that should be up to your dom. if you need to come up with it yourself because he told you, then think of something you really don't like, and tell him. punishment shouldn't be fun....

BryansGrrrl
12-23-2008, 07:39 AM
I think I would first figure out exactly WHY it pissed him off.

If it was because you accused him of something that was untrue, that is one type of punishment. If it was because he didn't like the way you were thinking about YOURSELF during this, then that should be another type. If you see what I mean?

I think in the first case I'd do something I really disliked. But in the second case, I would do something more along the lines of what FR suggested.

Good luck with your relationship, and do try to remember that this is NOT a repeat of the last one. :)

daddyslittleone
12-26-2008, 04:09 PM
hi im new here and new to this whole thing. ive been with my master for about 2 weeks, and well i did something that pissed him off. we were talking and had gotten into an argument, basically i thought he was ignoreing me on the computer, and i made a comment, somewhere along the lines that he was trying to make me cry. before this i was in a four year relationship with someone that did just that, so i figured that was what he was doing the same thing, and he wanted me to decide a punishment, well ive got absolutlely no idea what to do, and also i should add he lives bout 2 thousand miles from me, but wanted you guy's ideas of what would be suitable, i did appologize but he thinks there should be more, so what ya thing guy's? i need to correct this post, in the other one i made my owner to look like a bad guy, and hes not hes very patient with me and im lucky to have him as my owner, i forgot to mention something in the other post got my mind on the one i was talking bout and forgot this one. what i had gotten in trouble 4 b 4 was that while talking to him i was checking myspece messages waiting for him to message me back, and i put in the messenger the message to the one i waas answearing on myspce and sent it to my owner, on accident and he asked me who i was talking to and i paniced and said a woman, when he checked out myspeace he discovered it was a guy i was talking to,nothing bad in it i wasnt flirting or nothing, and he got onto me, and i deserved it i wasnt giveing him my full attention and i shouldnt of answeared thge email in the first place, i just wanted everyone to know he wasnt in fault here it was i and i only

SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN
02-04-2009, 01:41 PM
The biggest mistake you made was lying to him. To me, that is the worst thing anyone can do, DOM or sub. Lying is not the way to build trust.

If I were your DOM in this situation I'd first explain your infraction to you.
Then tell you to come up with an appropriate punishment. When I was a kid my parents often used this approach. You better believe the fear of not thinking up a severe enough one for me was as bad as any punishment I could think of. If I was too easy on myself they would add to it many times over. They saw it as I really wasn't sorry for what I did. If they thought my idea of how I should be punished reflected me being truly sorry, they oven reduced it, and sometimes totally eliminated it. They took the opion I had learned my lesson. Disappointing a loved one is a punishment in itself.

However, your DOM has told you to do something not outside your limited. You should do it.