PDA

View Full Version : conditioning for orgasm on command

Lisais mine
12-23-2008, 07:23 PM
I am really proud of my girl- she got to the point today that she can cum just by my voice. I would like to hear about others who have done this, and share methods.

My method starts with sexualization. I have my sub masturbate every day, in the shower. this goes on for a few weeks. I also say the word (CUM!) every time she cums in front of me, telling her she is a good girl for cumming.

after a few weeks, I then use orgasm restriction to re-inforce the command. after not cumming at all for a day or so, she is allowed to orgasm many times, each time with me saying CUM!

now comes the next stage. I forbid the sub from climaxing when I cannot hear. and each time she cums, I use the word again, reinforcing with praise.

now, when she is excited, i begin to say Cum Before she does. at some point, she will cum from me saying it. then without hands. more praise.

now comes a test. I make her cum when she cannot touch herself (like in the car at a red light, while she is driving) by telling her to.

his_pet {MM}
12-23-2008, 08:09 PM
My Master is training me in a similar way...Im getting there but I still need a little stimulation to follow through.

Good luck with your girl Sir...

BryansGrrrl
12-24-2008, 11:19 AM
I wanted to add my thoughts here. I believe Adriana summed it up for me in another post elsewhere.

I am now actively participating in my own conditioning. We have talked and I understand what Mia'Cova is trying to accomplish, and so I not only do the things because he asks them of me, but because I understand what he's trying to do when he asks them. And I want to achieve those goals. So, I comply because I love him and I want us to work together. :)

Thank you for the training, Love. I hope I continue to please you every day.

Ozme52
12-24-2008, 12:11 PM
What appalls me about this... is the number of subs who don't believe this is possible.

My approach utilizes the creation of the same conditioned responses, I forego the restrictions. Instead, I over stimulate and task my girl with many many orgasms. She must masturbate to just short of orgasm and hold herself there while she counts outloud, 10, 20, 30 seconds, legs trembling with the need to cum, and then she must cum on the count of 5. She must scream my name, imagining me watching as she comes.

Other times I get her hot and bothered online, and leave her the task of cumming 3-5 times in the next 5 minutes.

While initially she believed these goals impossible, she soon learned they were easy to attain... because it pleases me to know she is writhing in her bed or on the chair or in the shower...

I often request/expect an audio recording of the session be sent to me. Initially it embarrasses, but the desire to excel performing for me soon adds to the conditioning process.

When we meet in-the-flesh, we will play both hard and soft, but strewn throughout the days, I will whisper in her ear to cum... and there is indeed nothing sweeter than to see her eyes go round as her body responds, (I do seem to have excellent timing.)

At least one night I will have her tied while we sleep, including a crotch rope. (BTW, I highely recommend this if you enjoy the gentle motions a stimulated sub induces by your side, into the mattress. But I digress...) During the night, I whisper into her ear; my name, obedience, little nothings reminding her how horny the rope makes her. If at any point her eyes flutter open, I immediately order her, with a hard commanding voice, to cum... and she does.

By week end, her body does truly belong to me. ;)

Pearlgem
12-24-2008, 01:08 PM
*sigh*

Zarine13
12-24-2008, 06:11 PM
:eek:

Are you sure you don't have a twin out there?

Lisais mine
12-24-2008, 08:37 PM
What appalls me about this... is the number of subs who don't believe this is possible.

At least one night I will have her tied while we sleep, including a crotch rope. (BTW, I highely recommend this if you enjoy the gentle motions a stimulated sub induces by your side, into the mattress. But I digress...) During the night, I whisper into her ear; my name, obedience, little nothings reminding her how horny the rope makes her. If at any point her eyes flutter open, I immediately order her, with a hard commanding voice, to cum... and she does.

By week end, her body does truly belong to me. ;)

heh- I'll try the rope thing as soon as i get a chance....

cadence
12-30-2008, 11:34 AM

It shouldn't appall you, because it really does seem like an impossible feat in the mind of a person who can't quite figure it out, and who has never tried it.

I at first didn't believe it was possible to do, but enough people have posted for me to believe it does happen.
I may have a hard time with it since I don't really understand what kind of orgasm the submissive is having.
I only know one type of orgasm. When I orgasm it's stimulated clitorilly (sp?), and I have never experienced any other type beyond that, unless you count the few wet dreams I have had. I have felt good other ways, but have never had an orgasm any other way.
My orgasms are in fact very hard and very long. They are so intense the first time, I normally won't finish it.
It becomes a struggle to have any more than two in a row, and it takes longer each time.
So I kind of wonder, how it is possible for someone like myself to have an orgasm from words, or I may be very selfish and enjoy the ones I do have.

Is it just the fluttery feeling you get? I get that a lot, I don't call them orgasms.

Pearlgem
12-30-2008, 12:23 PM
What cadence said

Veralynne
12-30-2008, 02:30 PM
I am really interested in this topic. I love the idea of orgasm training, but I don't know how much I believe in it. Personally, my Master has ordered me to cum on command, but it's only been after some buildup and with stimulation. I mean... I can get get aroused immediately by my Master speaking to me... but I am skeptical of the possibility of actually *orgasming* with no stimulation. Oz- do you think you could actually ejaculate with no stimulation? Getting hard.. sure...

Add to this the overwhelming propensity of females to fake orgasms... I don't know. Every female I've ever been friends with/talked to, has admitted to faking it at times. I know that's not an entirely related topic, but I could imagine in a situation where you thought it would be impossible to please your Master otherwise that you would do it. And before any guys get huffy that they would "know", I've never met a man that thought a chick they had been with faked it (when I knew them to have), and I'm quite sure no one I ever faked it with knows that I did.

Buuut... I suppose I should caveat that, all the times I had faked it were not in a full BDSM relationship, and perhaps the only reason I felt it necessary to do so was because I was with men that didn't fully understand my sexual needs/desires. For my own sake, I'd love it to be possible to cum on command without stimulation, etc. In my relationship with my Master, I am more sexually fulfilled and satisfied than I ever have been... and have found it much easier to orgasm. As our relationship continues my opinions on the subject may change, and I will be interested to see what is possible for me with training. Assuming that that ever even becomes a part of my life with my Master. If so- Pearlgem, cadence, I will try to keep you up to date on whether I think this is possible... from the skeptic's point of view ;-)

Zarine13
12-30-2008, 02:38 PM
It shouldn't appall you, because it really does seem like an impossible feat in the mind of a person who can't quite figure it out, and who has never tried it.

I at first didn't believe it was possible to do, but enough people have posted for me to believe it does happen.
I may have a hard time with it since I don't really understand what kind of orgasm the submissive is having.
I only know one type of orgasm. When I orgasm it's stimulated clitorilly (sp?), and I have never experienced any other type beyond that, unless you count the few wet dreams I have had. I have felt good other ways, but have never had an orgasm any other way.
My orgasms are in fact very hard and very long. They are so intense the first time, I normally won't finish it.
It becomes a struggle to have any more than two in a row, and it takes longer each time.
So I kind of wonder, how it is possible for someone like myself to have an orgasm from words, or I may be very selfish and enjoy the ones I do have.

Is it just the fluttery feeling you get? I get that a lot, I don't call them orgasms.This! Exactly this!

(yay! I'm not alone)

Pearlgem
12-30-2008, 03:50 PM
As our relationship continues my opinions on the subject may change, and I will be interested to see what is possible for me with training. Assuming that that ever even becomes a part of my life with my Master. If so- Pearlgem, cadence, I will try to keep you up to date on whether I think this is possible... from the skeptic's point of view ;-)

That's all we need, Veralynne; the dirty little secrets from a former (whenever that may be) sceptic. Thanks x x

Pearlgem
12-30-2008, 03:55 PM
PS Can you condition/train yourself to orgasm on your own command, anyone? How cool would that be!

BryansGrrrl
12-31-2008, 07:19 AM
Honestly, I was skeptical too. And here is what happens to me when He commands, your mileage may vary:

First, I have to be aroused as of now for it to happen at all. He can say the word during normal conversation as a command, and I'll get that "fluttery feeling" but it doesn't have the same impact. Perhaps I will overcome (ha!) this in the future.

Second, the feeling is different from a "normal" orgasm. I too, have very hard orgasms when clitorally stimulated and this is not like that at all. It is only with Him that I have ever had an orgasm from straight intercourse, without the clitoral stimulation, so perhaps that helped to pave the way for this conditioning. That type of orgasm is different, it feels deeper... not centered in one spot like a clitoral orgasm, if you see my meaning.

The Cum on Command orgasm (for me) is more of a tensing sensation. My entire abdomen tenses, then the shuddering happens, and then the tiny bit of release. It is not the same as a penetration or a clitorial orgasm at all. But it is certainly a stronger sensation than the "fluttery" feeling.

I hope this helps. It is certainly a different experience.

My suggestion is to keep on working WITH the stimulation. Have your Master tell you to cum while S/He's stimulating you, or if you are on the phone, while you're stimulating yourself. Do this as often as you can.

Another thing that helped me alot, was when He told me I could NOT cum unless He could hear me. *sigh* So, I got VERY conditioned to His voice. If I was about to cum I'd beg him to "Tell me!" so that I could hear His voice as I did. (Actually, I still do this. If we are having phone sex I will beg Him to tell me to cum. I find it difficult to climax without His voice now, unless I'm using a vibrator, which I do not always do.) I participated in my own conditioning in this way.

Then one day, after a marathon phone sex session ;) I had already cum from stimulation and His voice, and He said it again.... and it just happened! :D

Mistress Annabelle
01-29-2009, 02:14 AM
What an intreguing notion - I am quite curious.
So simply, by those steps?

How brilliant!
Sir, I salute you.

Lisais mine
01-29-2009, 04:08 PM
What an intreguing notion - I am quite curious.
So simply, by those steps?

How brilliant!
Sir, I salute you.

thank you, thank you. *bows*
yep, that is all i did. but you have to use a commanding voice. no other tone seems to work

MrDom
01-29-2009, 06:34 PM
well my pet is also trained too cum on command. the word is cum now. i have made her cum in my wonderful places i choose. she also thought that was impossible but now she beleive's now lol. now soon i will be doing the same thing soon with her peeing on command that will diffently be fum lol.

Ozme52
01-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Oz- do you think you could actually ejaculate with no stimulation? Getting hard.. sure...

No, I couldn't, but I'm not submissive and not prone to that kind of conditioning.

And... that said, I have no experience in the conditioning of men, so that would be a question better asked of a domme or a submissive man.

Ozme52
01-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Add to this the overwhelming propensity of females to fake orgasms... I don't know. Every female I've ever been friends with/talked to, has admitted to faking it at times. I know that's not an entirely related topic, but I could imagine in a situation where you thought it would be impossible to please your Master otherwise that you would do it. And before any guys get huffy that they would "know", I've never met a man that thought a chick they had been with faked it (when I knew them to have), and I'm quite sure no one I ever faked it with knows that I did.

Buuut... I suppose I should caveat that, all the times I had faked it were not in a full BDSM relationship, and perhaps the only reason I felt it necessary to do so was because I was with men that didn't fully understand my sexual needs/desires. For my own sake, I'd love it to be possible to cum on command without stimulation, etc. In my relationship with my Master, I am more sexually fulfilled and satisfied than I ever have been... and have found it much easier to orgasm. As our relationship continues my opinions on the subject may change, and I will be interested to see what is possible for me with training. Assuming that that ever even becomes a part of my life with my Master. If so- Pearlgem, cadence, I will try to keep you up to date on whether I think this is possible... from the skeptic's point of view ;-)

As you say, in a vanilla context I'm sure it happens all the time... but in the context of a bdsm relationship, when the submissive is truly giving herself over to her dominant, it's far more likely to be the real mccoy.

My suggestion is never give in to faking it... and you will indeed be rewarded by that most surprising verbal orgasm.

Ozme52
01-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Is it just the fluttery feeling you get? I get that a lot, I don't call them orgasms.

Perhaps if he was there whispering in your ear, urging you on, and on and on, that flutter would grow to a full on orgasmic spasm.

You might be all primed for it already...

It takes a "practiced eye" to see that moment and to be able to take advantage of it.

Like playing an instrument, one must have great technique if one wants more than a little noise.

That and timing... a pacing... you know... :rolleyes: cadence. :blurp_ani

Miner
01-29-2009, 11:52 PM
I started by instructing my girlr to ask permission to cum. I'd talk her towards orgasm while we played - describing what she was feeling, and how.

That got her used to me allowing her orgasm and associated the sound of my voice with her orgasm. In other words I conditioned her to associate orgasm with the sound of my voice. The conditioning didn't take all that long (and she'd never been taken that route before - to have to ask permission to cum).

Initially I allowed her to cum immediately on request - over a few weeks, I altered that to sometimes withhold permission for a time - and force her to hold on until allowed.

Now I don't think she can cum without permission at all.

Once I'd established that 'cum on demand' conditioning I modified how I told her to cum.... When I say 'cum' softly, she has a gentle orgasm (useful for calming her after an intense session). If I snap the word out, she cums hard....and if I hum the word - holding the m - she cums extremely intensely and will orgasm for as long as I hold the word.

Volume is immaterial - I can whisper, speak normally or shout (she cums regardless, though the intensity depends on volume as well as method of speaking). She now requires no stimulation other than my voice - even in a very vanilla situation - with a look and a word I can make her cum...the word doesn't even need to be 'cum' - 'yes' works as well.

And if she is stimulated, a mere nod of my head with a look can take her to orgasm.

In many ways, trained 'orgasm on demand' is extremely easy to instill in a girl, once you work out what works for you (for the Dom). It takes consistency of approach initially - but once the conditioning is imprinted it doesn't go away :)

denuseri
01-31-2009, 12:18 AM
Actually the conditioning can fade if you wait to long between; at least for me.

Of course the type of conditioning that is used on me isnt exactly like the conditioning described by many that have posted before me above.

I and others have discussed this in a few other threads here.

These are taken from my posts in some of the threads mentioned bellow:

CR is a way of life for me now, i am never to cum unles ordered too, or forced to by a dominate, of course one should keep in mind that if you are in the process of conditioning a sub for "cum training" or orgasm control or maintaining such conditioning, (like he commands yu to cum on command and or stop mid orgasm on command) that waiting too long between trainning sessions and or orgasms is actually detrimental to achieveing that kind of control

the time between "trainning sessions" required to successfully be able to cum on command with no outside stimulas of course varies between individuals

routine maintanence trainning is an on going proccess as well

for me it took a full month with two to three sessions per week of 2-6 hr increments to achieve my first real cold start orgasm with nothing more than a single command from my owner and absolutely no stimulation prior,

going a week on cr after that actually set us back as i was not able to re-achieve the desired result from a cold start, so it was back to the training sessions for a couple weeks again,

now i am pretty much on spot with no stinulation (starting maintaining sometimes up to 20-40 minutes or so, and stoping all on command with no touching) though i dont reccomend trying for such long ones as 40mins they can be devestating ive only had one that went that long

i am not saying there is only one way to do this, i am sure everyone thats done it has thier own way but i get a lot of questions on how to do it so here goes

well in my case, thier was no stimulation to warm up, no edging, and not much cr, infact too much cr and it was detrimental to maintaining the desired effect,

basically it was some pretty long sessions initially some up to 8 hrs but mostly average was 4,, body position was very important in the initial training too, as was the use of restraint to apply muscle tension in a pretty specific way, a way that put a lot of focus on the thighs, buttocks, perinium, etc. (it was very simular to sitting in nadu) so its no wonder i stay so ready as i spend a lot of time kneeling in that position, all thats needed at first is eaither a certian type of hard wood chair , a good stool, double wide saw horses, and or the more traditional bambo poles (short ones 2-4 of them,about two to four feet long) oh and some rope, and some flexibility training,i recomend yoga, you could do it all without the props but it will take much longer to achieve the effect, most all of the sessions after the first one are reinforcment sessions though many variations of the first session

we didnt do any preliminary edge play eaither the hojojutsu technique didnt call for it
didnt matter anyway after the first 5 minutes in position your allready shaking some from the tension,,the position required me to clench and bear down to attempt to aleviate the constantly building pressure in my legs

you rapidly learn to focus on your "holes" too as sometimes dildos or plugs are used to hieghten the effect, you also have a dominant right there telling you to clench and relax when he sees fit etc etc, you become super dependent on him very very quickely and are acutely aware of it, if he leaves yu sitting there in full position and his last order was to clench it can be a long ride, especially while blindfolded

eventually inbetween all the muscle tension pain and clenching and sweating you start to feel a different kind of pressure building inside,, like an approaching wave, centered right on the "spot" where a dick would drive deep (you ladies know where i am talking about) this builds too and as you go through repeated muscle spasms as yuor legs repeatably strain and give out and he has you clenching and holding more and more
you become so so much in his power so much so that when he finally says CUM that first time you think you have went insane ,because all of the sudden, WHAM, your cumming all over the place and you dont now how or why, "the earth gate" is very likely to open wide at that point so have some towels handy,

the amazing thing is you wont recal actually doing anything to cum for him, it will happen spontaniously, well that and it may very well be the biggest orgasm youve ever had up to that point

and that is only the begining of a first session weg
there are a variety of ways to train for this,,, some are easier than others, the method my owner used on me used kinbaku/ hojojutsu techniques that literally forced my body to respond rather quickley due to the type of muscle tension placed on the body, its also helped that i trainned on my own with tantric meditation techniques, yoga, and positive reinforcment focusing "mantras" for a ffew weeks prior and during the proccess, i still use them to this day

he can pretty much make me cum and stop with an order anywhere at anytime now,, all with never having to get me worked up before hand, he has even had me cum by command in an email before, and the funny thing is i cant "NOT" cum when he orders me , even if i try my best not too, when he says "cum" i cum,, its like my virginia really has a mind of its own that follows his wishes ( the first time that happened i thought my pussy was broke or i was going insane)

i have also been able to do this for an online dom i met here who is intimantly familuar with cum training techniques and actually got me and my owner interested in trying them out again, i had taken a haiatus from it for a while due to medical reasons, so its not just for "real life" play winks.....

....when i am covvered in sweat, my thighs burning from clenching and holding position, the ropes digging into my flesh, my insides primmed to explode with anticiapation, my eyes glazed over in sub space, when i hear his voice whisper in my ear, or even BOOM from accross the room, saying "CUM!!!!" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is one muther-- fraker of a wild ass ride WEG

The other threads I mentioned:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16089&highlight=hojojutsu

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16771&highlight=hojojutsu

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16108&highlight=hojojutsu

MstrShimoda
02-18-2010, 05:36 PM
well my pet is also trained too cum on command. the word is cum now. i have made her cum in my wonderful places i choose. she also thought that was impossible but now she beleive's now lol. now soon i will be doing the same thing soon with her peeing on command that will diffently be fum lol.
Keep us posted on how the pee training goes..I have an interest in that..~S~..

lilnerd
02-18-2010, 08:40 PM
I've never even had one, ever, no matter what. So in my mind, I just don't see the cum on command as possible.

phantasy_seeker
02-19-2010, 12:12 AM
What I'd like to know, is if any male subs have ever achieved this? Ejaculating on command?

The reason being, is that a female orgasm really is an elusive thing. I'm not insinuating that all the females who claim to have done this are faking. What I mean is.. I honestly think the line between orgasm/strong sexual arousal for females isn't all that clear, as compared to men. Even now, after years of masturbation and sex, whenever I try something new (new technique, new vibrator), there are occasions when I 'think' I've orgasmed, but am not really sure, because it's a different feeling altogether. Sometimes the hypersensitivity following it clues me in that I really did orgasm - but then again, I do get hypersensitive after prolonged stimulation anyway.

So, what I think is that the female sub might not have 'biologically orgasmed' - as in, the chemical and biological events following a 'proper orgasm' might not have happened, because scientifically speaking, those can truly only occur with contact to the sexual organ.

However, due to conditioning and strong sexual arousal, the sub might associate that feeling in her head with that of a biological orgasm. So, for all intents and purposes, it is an orgasm to her.

If I ever see a man ejaculating on command, though, I will eat my words through and through. :)

skye67
02-19-2010, 04:15 AM
So, what I think is that the female sub might not have 'biologically orgasmed' - as in, the chemical and biological events following a 'proper orgasm' might not have happened, because scientifically speaking, those can truly only occur with contact to the sexual organ.

However, due to conditioning and strong sexual arousal, the sub might associate that feeling in her head with that of a biological orgasm. So, for all intents and purposes, it is an orgasm to her.

If I ever see a man ejaculating on command, though, I will eat my words through and through. :)

I disagree, I have been trained and I do cum on demand. That orgasm does come with the spasms and the same feeling as a “normal” orgasm, so it is infact a "biological orgasm. :)
After all the brain is the most powerful sexual organ, just goes to show you what proper training can do for you :blurp_ani

phantasy_seeker
02-19-2010, 04:19 AM
Perhaps - I did say that to the sub, it would 'feel and seem' like a true orgasm. :) But that does not answer the question of why only female subs seem to be able to do it?

Then again, as long as it is an orgasm to the party involved, that should be all that matters really.

skye67
02-19-2010, 04:46 AM
very true!
lol

denuseri
02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
What I'd like to know, is if any male subs have ever achieved this? Ejaculating on command?

I dont believe its medically possible for a male to do it from a cold start without any prior arousal of some kind taking place, and an example of what I mean when I say from a cold start, is: "ring ring...hello yes master...(trigger given verbally) ....OOOOOOO for awhile (command trigger to stop orgasm given)...some time goes by, ...yes master thank you master". The male organ must have much more time than the females related systems to prime, without adequate time to become engorged with blood a man just isnt going to be able to do it.

The reason being, is that a female orgasm really is an elusive thing.

Not nearly as ellusive as many would have us believe. There is a lot of pussy footing around this issue between women who can have orgasms, including clitoral, vaginal, g-spot induced, with or without female ejaculate etc etc as being possible or not and those who can't. No one wants to think they are broke, missing somthing, or wierd cuase they can or cannot do somthing all the others can or cannot do. There are a number of phycological as well as phisological factors envolved in female orgasms in all of their varieties. One hormone thats out of balance and wala, nothing.

I'm not insinuating that all the females who claim to have done this are faking. What I mean is.. I honestly think the line between orgasm/strong sexual arousal for females isn't all that clear, as compared to men. Even now, after years of masturbation and sex, whenever I try something new (new technique, new vibrator), there are occasions when I 'think' I've orgasmed, but am not really sure, because it's a different feeling altogether. Sometimes the hypersensitivity following it clues me in that I really did orgasm - but then again, I do get hypersensitive after prolonged stimulation anyway.

One's preception of things in this regard is rather subjective for some of us I am sure, Ive experienced at times what I would call psuedo orgasms like what you are describing and real omg I cant believe I just gushed that much fluid out of my little body and wondering if I allmost broke a hip actual real biological orgasms.

I can't speak for others, but in my own case, they were as real as real gets, If I had to compare pseudo orgasms to real ones from conditioned response/trigger from a cold start I would have to say its 8 out of ten being real biological orgasms. Ive even experienced ejaculation from them sometimes.

You might see a man who has been fully aroused and teased to the point of cumming, cum on command sometime, but from a cold start...I also doubt it.

Ozme52
02-19-2010, 03:17 PM
You might see a man who has been fully aroused and teased to the point of cumming, cum on command sometime, but from a cold start...I also doubt it.

And yet... many teenagers do it all the time.

So do a lot of men... but we give them a negative label and call them premature ejaculators.

denu... your experiences are with men who have been told to please their partners and with dominant men who exert control... not lose control. Hence your doubt.

But I imagine you could break down the barriers and talk the sperm right out of a man... and given the nature of male orgasms... it would be far easier to do than it is would be to train a woman.

denuseri
02-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Not at all what I am talking about great Oz, cumming prematurely and cumming from a complete cold start with a command trigger are two whole different animals are they not Sir?

Ozme52
02-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Not at all what I am talking about great Oz, cumming prematurely and cumming from a complete cold start with a command trigger are two whole different animals are they not Sir?

Sorry. But what difference does a cold start make? No one, per se, claimed that they could make a woman come from a "cold start". They said they could do it without touching... and if anything, a man is more likely to orgasm untouched than a woman. We're built for a quick reaction. Spread that sperm before something stops you. :rolleyes:

Conditioning requires creating a mindset that evokes a sexual response. Nothing "cold" about that.

phantasy_seeker
02-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Calling male subs to clarify... anyone? ^^;

denuseri
02-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Actually it was mentioned earlier in the thread. Though the thread isnt nessesarally about that alone.

And if there are men who are out there that can do it I would love to hear their stories.

Sir Robert
03-01-2010, 08:10 AM
I am really proud of my girl- she got to the point today that she can cum just by my voice. I would like to hear about others who have done this, and share methods.

My method starts with sexualization. I have my sub masturbate every day, in the shower. this goes on for a few weeks. I also say the word (CUM!) every time she cums in front of me, telling her she is a good girl for cumming.

after a few weeks, I then use orgasm restriction to re-inforce the command. after not cumming at all for a day or so, she is allowed to orgasm many times, each time with me saying CUM!

now comes the next stage. I forbid the sub from climaxing when I cannot hear. and each time she cums, I use the word again, reinforcing with praise.

now, when she is excited, i begin to say Cum Before she does. at some point, she will cum from me saying it. then without hands. more praise.

now comes a test. I make her cum when she cannot touch herself (like in the car at a red light, while she is driving) by telling her to.

Another wonderful topic. I have been working towards voice control and will include ideas shared here, thanks....

oww-that-hurt
03-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Wow, wouldn't that so cool to be able to train myself to ejaculate by not touching or using any other visual or auditory stimulation... just close my eyes and think about it and ejaculate! Yeah, I know, just another perv... but it does sound fun, though, doesn't it?

Tomcatdye{qtkitten}
04-07-2011, 09:42 PM
I've tried this Multiple times with 3 different subs, but it has always been a matter of their level of trust and intimacy, as to how hard and powerfully they could cum in this manner, some things that are key have been associating certain words or actions with their orgasm.

Having the subs focus on my eyes and pay attention to the look i give them at the time of orgasm is a big trigger as well as bringing in specific words that help stimulate them.
On all 3 of the women I've had the pleasure of doing this too i had to start with associating my Hard, watchful gaze with The moment of their orgasm, also using trigger words such as "closer" and "soon" Heightening their senses and making the feelings they associate with their orgasms resurface. Also I've found that having a certain position of vulnerability, Usually on their knees hands clasped behind their head, enhances their feelings of submission to my voice.

With each of these women they told me that these induced orgasms were more potent because it was not only out of their control, but because there was no point of origination, the orgasm came from their entire bodies, not just centering around wherever their focus was.

The main thing has also been trust, the sub has to have an extreme level of trust in you, because They're handing over more than there body, but also their will, to you.

That being said my approach was much the same as Miner and Lisais mine, Invoking certain words and associating them with their orgasm, bringing a certain gaze that will later, when used, cause the same feelings of arousal, that being said i have only had one woman, My kitten, who could have a Coldstart orgasm, no touching at all just locking eyes with me until her arousal was to a point i just whispered "cum" and she exploded. The other 2 never reached that point but once they had reach their first climax they were able to continue climaxing just from me telling them to cum...

Thanks Everyone and those are my experiences with this very satisfying form of Play

Tom

btvsna
05-25-2011, 08:11 PM
As I've been reading this, I keep thinking of an episode of "Strange Sex" I saw last summer. On the episode in question, they featured a woman who said she could think herself into orgasm. She even taught a class. Towards the end of the show, they plugged her up to an EKG, stuck her in a CatScan, and ran all kinds of other tests on her, just to see if she really was climaxing with absolutly no stimulation. And she was. Her body behaved the same as if she had grabbed a vibrator and gone to town. It seems to me that the conditioning that everyone has been talking about is just another form of thought orgasm. So, just in case anyone was doubting that it was scientificly possible, there you go.

Also, I remember reading somewhere some time ago that men are able to experience orgasm without ejaculation (and there were quite a few men in this woman's thought orgasm class who agreed). So while a man might not be able to ejaculate on command, I think it could still be possible for him to climax at nothing but the sound of his Domme's voice.

leanne1
06-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Ozme, Sir, you are this sub's hero.

LadyArana
06-13-2011, 03:01 PM
PS Can you condition/train yourself to orgasm on your own command, anyone? How cool would that be!

Yes, in fact. I have.

LadyArana
06-13-2011, 03:19 PM

I believe you may be mistaken here. It is certainly possible for a woman to release and feel the release of all the same endorphines and hormones through a commanded orgasm as she can through a physically stimulated one. You see, the brain tells the body which endorphines and hormones to release, and for a woman, an orgasm is a very cerebral event. (For MOST women, that is.) So if a dominant, whether male or female is able to get their submissive to orgasm on command simply by way of spoken word, it is because the brain has not only been trained to associate the two together, but it also tells the body to release the same endorphines and hormones. Is it to a lesser extent? That depends on the training, as has been stated here before. One tonal inflection may result in a smaller orgasm while another may result in a full blown, thighs shaking, can't breathe, cathartic release orgasm.

Ozme52
06-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Ozme, Sir, you are this sub's hero.

LOL. Thank-you!

Ozme52
06-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Yes, in fact. I have.

Lucky Lady Arana!!

...and!!! I think there was just an article about a woman who not only claimed it, proved it in a clinical lab. She had all the sensors and electrodes hooked up and "thunk" up an intense orgasm that was physically equal to those she manually induced at various points in the study.

LadyArana
06-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Lucky Lady Arana!!

...and!!! I think there was just an article about a woman who not only claimed it, proved it in a clinical lab. She had all the sensors and electrodes hooked up and "thunk" up an intense orgasm that was physically equal to those she manually induced at various points in the study.

I may just be theorizing here, but I think that it has a lot to do with, like I said earlier, the woman's mental state at the time. Dominant or submissive, I think it's possible for ANY woman to acheive orgasm without physical stimulation.

ksst
09-07-2011, 06:15 AM
You know what, I would not have believed it possible until I read Lady Arana's method. I have studied training methods for other purposes, and I have to say, now I see how it would work. They call it putting a behavior under stimulus control, which phrase has nothing to do with sex, but you say it, they do it, and associating the word to the action, not force, is used to accomplish that with any type of behavior.

Xmaster1
09-10-2011, 04:22 PM
I love this. I have never gotten so far as being able to make a sub cum solely on command but I have made them cum on command with just inital penetration and a command.

curiouskiwi
09-12-2011, 06:37 AM
I would like to point out that it is entirely possible to train yourself to ejaculate/orgasm.

I've done it and I've been doing it for years mainly because I wanted to hide what i was doing from my family and friends. I'd close my eyes and mentally go through a list of things narrating what turned me on. I built up a story in my head that felt real enough that I could ejaculate without touching at all. I can do it in public without getting caught(if its not a big one) without making a single sound.

Now that I have a Master even if our relationship is purely online for now...in the past week we've been having normal conversations and he says "Squirt for me Nichole...right where you are." and no lie I do. From a cold start my Master can make me ejaculate. I'm almost afraid of what it would be like if we were really together...but I want to know. I feel an immesurable joy from knowing my Master can simply type the words and my body reacts instantly.

Yes there is a difference between cold starting, arousal, and stimulation orgasming/ejaculation on command. Cold starting the reaction may not be as strong but it is unmistakably still there. It might not be as much either but I still feel it and I'm aware of how much control Master has over me. When Master commands me when I'm already aroused I'm not gonna lie it's those that are strongest for me. Its those that send me into subspace. Its an odd fact about me that I just don't get overly aroused by touching myself. It feels too much like I'm in control so I dont like it. I LOVE the fact that Master arouses me to the point where if he says cum once it will send me in to chain orgasms(bad I know but I'm trying to work on that). It works the same for ejaculating except I have more control and can follow Masters commands more precisely with that.

ksst
09-12-2011, 07:04 AM
I don't know, I welcome those chain orgasms. I call them rock skipping- you know how you can skip a rock on a pond. Each time it touches the water that is the mini- orgasm, and it can go on a long time.

denuseri
09-12-2011, 11:14 AM
duplicate post

Odysseus
09-17-2011, 03:48 PM
training one to cum on command is doable.

for many, it is impossible for them to grasp the concept.

Just like for example that, women can only orgasm a single time.
Or like how, direct clitoral stimulation is required for orgasm.
Or perhaps that women dont like oral- thats just something they do for Men.

But ONCE you get past all that hype....... *s*

It is indeed doable

-Odyssesus

sexyslave69
09-17-2011, 04:18 PM
I too don't think I could "cum" on command with no stimulation.It sounds impossible.

Odysseus
09-18-2011, 08:16 AM
smiles....like alot of things... It depends on the right connection. On the right relationship. The way to start is to learn how to cum with no direct physical stimulation. There can be non direct stimulation but NO physical. ie....talking to, looking at... doing things that are arousing -without touching. Getting right to the edge, and then, being required to ask permission .

As impossible as that may sound for some, it IS doable. And can in fact be very intense.

Once that has been accomplished, one can proceed further.

SO what do you think, is that also impossible?

-Odysseus

Ozme52
09-18-2011, 09:58 AM
I too don't think I could "cum" on command with no stimulation.It sounds impossible.

I suggest enroling in the Emerald City Institute for Advanced Orgasmic Study.

sexyslave69
09-18-2011, 01:12 PM
I just don't see myself doing it with NO physical stimulation, my husband "Master" doesn't make me ask permission to cum though,not sure if that has to be a part of it.

Odysseus
09-18-2011, 09:37 PM
chuckles.... welll...the wiz of ahhhhs.. would certainly like you to enroll in His institute. .........smiles,. bottom line however, if your Master is not too worried about it..... then its not something to lose sleep over...

Odysseus

Miss_Suki
12-14-2011, 04:18 PM

Sorry, couldn't help but laugh... :P

Dog's Lady
12-16-2011, 03:22 AM
I have trouble reaching orgasm at all, so, so far, coming on command is not happening. My current love has had a higher success rate than any of his predecessors, but, as we are together longer and the honeymoon period ends, making me orgasms takes more work from both of us, and still doesn't always work. I would love to come on command for him, though, not just for the orgasm itself, but because it pleases him so.
I have some ideas for us to try when we are next together, to get the ball rolling again, but I would love to hear ideas from other women who have trouble reaching orgasm, or had trouble and have found solutions. I know that it always gets more difficult for me the longer I am with the same partner, but I am really inspired to find a solution/solutions--as his sub, his vanilla lover, and hopefully, as his top, too. He says that, as a sub, he longs to serve (kind of vague, but I am trying to pin him down more,) and I would love to be able to reward his service with my orgasm, which sometimes, even often, seems more important to him than his own. (And no, ladies, I really don't want to share him. Sorry.)

ksst
12-16-2011, 06:35 AM
Well, I used to have trouble orgasming, a long time ago, although once we found a technique that worked and stuck to it I could have one every time. I don't know if I can give any specific tips, since everyone is different. The bondage and domination, though, it really worked for me, and once we started doing a lot of that it became easier and easier to orgasm in all different positions and with much less stimulation, and then finally to have multiple, many, many multiple orgasms. That's when he started the orgasm on command training, and it took only a week or so to get a pretty firm grasp of it. The important thing is for him to know when to give the command- you have to be right on the edge to start with. Then as it gets to be entrenched training you can work backwards, giving the command with less and less warm up. Successful practice (command always followed by orgasm) and avoiding any giving of the command when you are not ready is important.
The high point so far for me, was yesterday I came while Christmas shopping, with only a light touch and word from him. Twice. No one else was around and the clerk had gone in back.

denuseri
12-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Well what Ive found at least with the method used on me is:

1) We are not all as unique snowflakes as we like to think we are... IE the conditioning according to my owner and the guy who taught him works on pretty much any woman; at least neither has found one who didn't respond to it with alacrity that didn't have some sort of medical condition or abnormality that precluded it.

2) There is a big difference between being physically/psychologically conditioned to actually cum, stop mid orgasm, and or sustain an orgasm (sometimes for as long as 20-45 minutes) until commanded otherwise involuntarily from a cold start (no preparation required, no setting the submissive up, no warm up etc once conditioned) and what I see most people describing which actually sounds much more voluntary with the submissive having to pyhc themselves up, or think themselves into an orgasm or the dominant having to wait until they are on the edge before giving the command etc.

What Ive been talking about is like going from zero arousal to full blown I cant stand up orgasm immediately upon receiving the trigger/command even if I had no warning nor inclination to cum at all, even when I'm trying specifically not to cum.

3) The process of being conditioned involves lots of high intensity endurance sessions (some up to 6 hours long).

The sessions occur initially every day for a week or so and taper off to twice a week and eventually after a few months down to once a month to keep the desired response in place.

A high level of positional bondage and all the muscle tension pain that accompanies it including riding through several "charlie horses" (muscle cramps) without being allowed to break position can make it a rather arduous task to take up .

Its as much a physical process as a mental one and it doesn't take some special "I feel so safe or am in love with whoever is giving the command BS" for it to work.

It can even be accomplished on a completely unwilling and resistant subject if one knows what they are doing and has the time to devote to the effort.

4)Voluntarily entering into such a conditioning process is not for the faint of hear or the unprepared.

One will experience great physical discomfort and will not wish to continue at several points (especially during those muscle cramps lol).

Additionally one will experience a drastic change in the way one thinks about submission and one will know just how vulnerable one actually is as a submissive.

It can be very very scary experience, one can even find themselves both consiously and unconsciously avoiding one's dominant for a time afterwards for fear of the power he now holds....after all once your fully conditioned he can make one cum just for kicks as his whim suits.

5) Once one is conditioned in this manner one will find a couple side effects that are not all that great...for instance one may find they will have great difficulty achieving orgasm via other means...in my case I eventually got to where I was unable to cum at all without the trigger...unless I went a considerable amount of time (6 months the one time) without receiving the command or any maintenance sessions.

I tried using a recording of his voice when he was deployed giving the command but it only worked once (after the six months...go figure) and only then because I coupled it with the similar positional bondage as was used during the original imprinting of the conditioning as physical reinforcement.

SweetPain
01-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Definitely working on this.. I believe it is possible for those completely open to the idea physically and mentally. You have to have that in you.. For people who have never experienced orgasms or only mt clitoris stimulation , I could only imagine how hard it would be to simply imagine going far beyond I have tapped into the world of taking my lady to the point of ogasm, then telling her she better not cum n then giving her the ok to release and she comes harder everytime. Based on her reactions to commands and simply gettinf lost in her submisdive nature and the pain and pleasure filled sex life, I believe it is definitelu possible and will begin training her soon!

ksst
01-02-2012, 08:19 AM
4)Voluntarily entering into such a conditioning process is not for the faint of hear or the unprepared.

One will experience great physical discomfort and will not wish to continue at several points (especially during those muscle cramps lol).

Additionally one will experience a drastic change in the way one thinks about submission and one will know just how vulnerable one actually is as a submissive.

It can be very very scary experience, one can even find themselves both consiously and unconsciously avoiding one's dominant for a time afterwards for fear of the power he now holds....after all once your fully conditioned he can make one cum just for kicks as his whim suits.

5) Once one is conditioned in this manner one will find a couple side effects that are not all that great...for instance one may find they will have great difficulty achieving orgasm via other means...in my case I eventually got to where I was unable to cum at all without the trigger...unless I went a considerable amount of time (6 months the one time) without receiving the command or any maintenance sessions.

I just wanted to repeat this points, and add from my personal experience that yes, prolonged orgasms can go from extreme pleasure to pain and soreness, and you may beg to stop but your Dom wants to keep going and he has the power to make you keep going. But still, it's something I would not give up for anything. One more thing, after a while you build up endurance and don't get so sore :)

And the total surrender of having your pleasure so controlled and on demand is an amazing thing. I don't recall being scared so much as over- awed, as if by some sort of magic, although I know it is not magic.

As far as the avoiding, yes, even though I did not want to, I found myself at times turning my back or avoiding looking at him so I could avoid the command, and no, he won't let me do that, so I end up giving in whether I wanted to cum or not at that particular time, whether it would be inconvenient to have soaked myself and clothes at that time or not.

And to the last point, not being able to cum without the cue, I'd agree with that as well, and for me it was good to hear it up front as a possible side effect to try to get work-arounds in place from the very beginning. My Master did not want to prevent me from cumming on my own, which would have been the easier thing to do after training. After I failed at bringing myself off when he wasn't around but had given me permission, I had to get a new toy, and then picture him in my mind giving the command when I wanted to cum.

denuseri
01-05-2012, 03:41 PM
The pain I was referring too had nothing to do with cumming too often or for too long altough that also can start to get sore after a while lol.

ksst
01-08-2012, 03:32 PM
What pain were you talking about, and what was the cause?
The too much/too long is the only kind I have experienced.

Ozme52
01-08-2012, 07:00 PM
From an observational perspective, as one who has been relentless, I think that at the point of exhaustion, one might be "in pain" the way a runner experiences pain. Muscles hurt when they're overused. But the pleasure center will only remember the orgasms later.

denuseri
01-09-2012, 03:58 PM
As in my previous post the specific pain (if one read it) I was refering too was the muscle cramps one gets in the legs mainly the backs of the thighs from being in the conditioning position...not from having orgasms.

Though after orgasms that were sustained long enough and after a series of orgasms one can feel a different kind of soreness.

ksst
01-09-2012, 05:52 PM
I misunderstood the part where there was a particular conditioning position for you.

Ozme52
01-09-2012, 08:44 PM
I misunderstood the part where there was a particular conditioning position for you.

Heheh, I'm not sure exactly which ones denu's master uses, but I use five. Handy both for contemplation, conditioning (borh physical and mental) and for self presentation and use.

The orgasms just follow from there.

Dog's Lady
01-10-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm going to ignore Oz's wicked chuckle and skip right to my question: have you seen this work in someone who has trouble reaching orgasm at all? Can you end run that somehow, or do you need to deal with that problem first?

denuseri
01-10-2012, 02:20 PM

There are more than one and they were essential for the physical reinforcement segment of the process and put a certain degree of required muscle tension into the equation. They are not however necessary to achieve an orgasm on command once the conditioning has been achieved.

ksst
01-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Can you go into more detail on that? I guess I'm really not understanding. Or is there a link that describes this? I guess we did it without the positions, but I'm still interested in how that works. I don't know if my Master is though. I think I mentioned it (positions) to him once and his response was summed up as "eh".

denuseri
01-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Well when you cum on command do you do anything to cum? Momentarally squeezing one's legs together? Thinking ok now Im going to will myself to cum becuase I was told too? Flexing the the muscle down there on purpose? etc?

Thats ussually the kind of cumming on command I hear about from most people who have used purely phycological conditioning.

I don't, its a physical responce to the command word becuase in additon to the phycological aspect it was physically reinforced. It happens wether I wish it to or not and it happens imediately with zero warm up or warning.

The main position used for me is similar to kneeling only in a kind of stand (traditionally made out of bamboo) the looks kinda like this \ / when looking down on it from directly over it. It keeps me up off the floor with my wieght suspended on each underside of rather widely spread thighs while the ankles are pulled back apart and under. It's wlmost like trying to stradle to balance beams or two sawhorses at once. The body and legs are secured ussually with rope with the upper body in a common hojojutsu arm box tie (hands to opposite elbows behind the back) with an aditional wrapping to make breathing more labored. The legs are positioned and tied in such a way as to make moving the knees closer together impossible (seperated by the beams one is suspended upon) and the ankles are pulled up with rope from behind and secured to the back of the arm box tie (making bending forward to alleviate some of the pressure on the thighs also impossible) This is what cuases the muscle cramps after a sort period of time for most especially in the begining.

Ozme52
01-10-2012, 09:01 PM
I'm going to ignore Oz's wicked chuckle and skip right to my question: have you seen this work in someone who has trouble reaching orgasm at all? Can you end run that somehow, or do you need to deal with that problem first?

Yes, and often... but I have now also seen it fail, so I can no longer claim a perfect record.

Ozme52
01-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Can you go into more detail on that? I guess I'm really not understanding. Or is there a link that describes this? I guess we did it without the positions, but I'm still interested in how that works. I don't know if my Master is though. I think I mentioned it (positions) to him once and his response was summed up as "eh".

There are several older threads about, that if you can dig them up (llok for my posts with the word "position" in them) you can show to your master which he might see the reason for doing them. heheh. He may be using one or two not even realizing what calling them "positions" will do to your submissive psyche. Just imagine him calling out "Position Three" and you'll not know if he's going to admire you, thrash you, or fuck you (nor where.) But you'll be wet before you finish grasping your ankles.

ksst
01-11-2012, 05:40 AM
Position three, otherwise known as "grab your ankles", variant of "hands on the floor"?

Ozme52
01-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Nope. It's shoulders and knees on the floor (or table or bed) hands between your legs grasping your ankles. weg

Now that you have Three and One (elsewhere - fetch ksst -fetch) Can you guess as to Two? Think One-Two-Three as a set of transitions.

ksst
01-11-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm going to guess I already have a picture of it. That's only a guess.

ksst
01-11-2012, 02:32 PM
The other guess is like position one but with hands behind the back. I tried those. I have a guess at 4 also.
https://fetlife.com/users/1182054/pictures/8517893

Ozme52
01-11-2012, 09:45 PM
No. Not behind the back but it's a nice variation. From One, you rise off your haunches and grasp both hands behind your neck. For display and inspection.

ksst
01-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Ok, I tried some of these last night for my Master and he decided they were good for producing orgasms. Still no pain though, not that I'm looking to get pain, but how long are you doing these for? I spend a lot of time kneeling anyway to that doesn't bother me. Although after 10 minutes or so my legs fall asleep so I shift to the not sitting on legs version, above.

Ozme52
01-12-2012, 08:04 AM
No pain necessary for training using orgasms.
They intensify your submission too.
They strengthen the body.
As a tableau they please the master.
They increase confidence.
It's a good place to put your sub when your inbetween usages.

10 minutes is a great start./ Just work your way up to whatever length of time he deems appropriate.

ksst
01-12-2012, 01:17 PM
He says he'll come take a look at the posts here after lunch.

ksst
01-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Or not :)

liavan1
02-08-2012, 11:41 PM
i am currently in training for this and i sware it does work...
Respectfully,
Slave squeaks