PDA

View Full Version : looking for a fullfilling partner

Master_chris
12-26-2008, 03:50 AM
First thank you for reading this posting.

I am a 33 year old Man dom who is currently living in Hampshire, UK

I have had a few long-term relationships and enjoyed these
more vanilla meanderings immensely. I’m not unhappy with sex as it
has existed until today I just know that I want significantly more
to feel completely satisfied. I have explored some of these aspects
with previous partners but often found something lacking.

I have had a few submissive females over the years and I have been interested in this lifestyle for about 12 years.

I do not mind the type of person that reply to this posting, if you are a newbie or a experience Submissive female. If you are a newbie that I am will and would love to train you and helping you to discover yourself, but if you are an experience Submissive female then I would also be willing to help you on you discover move of yourself.

If you are interested in talking then please send me a email

My regards

naomislave7591
02-02-2009, 12:52 AM
hello master chris are you still looking for a real life slave i have been a slave for over 8 years now my last Master/partner was ukMC who i was with for 5 years the best 5 years that i ever had i have been in this lifestyle since i was 18 years old my dislikes are necro fisting animals children water sports scat blood needle play and knife play what i like is orgasm control naughty corner time spanking whips paddles crops canes bondage mummification with cling film only and not over the face and humilation mainly in private but will do light ones in public i like to be dominated fully also to have a Master who is strict fair and loving towards there slaves if this sounds that i could be the right 24/7 slave for you Sir please get back to me when you can many thanks from naomislave7591 ps i do have a 22 year old son who is living with me so he would have to come to if you decided to take me on as your 24/7 slave