PDA

View Full Version : Search TPE Stories

miloe232
12-26-2008, 07:44 AM
Hello,

I love stories about women who voluntarily complete submit, best in a TPE.

My favorite story is "Glimpses of the Iceland" by Jack Peacock.

Alternatively, I love stories in which the society is changing and the Patriachat re-introduced.

Who loves such stories and what stories can you me recommend. For tips, I would be grateful.

Cheers
miloe232

pervertedpages
01-30-2010, 12:27 PM
There's a story on here called "Passing the Baton" that, even after just reading the prologue, was so interesting (and I'm interested in the same kind of themes you are). It involves snuff though, so that freaks me out and I couldn't read any more, but it's in a very interesting way. The slave, who loves her Master very much (and is telling the story to all the other, younger slaves kneeling around her), is going to ask to be killed for her birthday because she is getting too old and her Master loves her too much to ever let her go -- but it is affecting his respect and reputation, and people are seeing him as "soft" for keeping her. The part that I read, the prologue, explains why she knows he will comply, because she did something for him at the beginning of their relationship that made him love her so much that he'll do anything for her, if she asked. It's kind of crazy, and I don't remember being sexually aroused, but the plot itself was just really really interesting and the writing was very well thought out and well done (like, if this was a mainstream book and people wrote books about worlds where slavery was the norm like this, etc. I'd be all over it)... And I saw your bookshelf, and it pretty much fits the stories that you're interested in already. I couldn't keep going because someone dies and I am too scared of death in stories, lol, but it's not like a "snuff" story it just has that in it.

Venom
02-01-2010, 12:50 PM
"Passing the Baton" is indeed worth reading if you can deal with clitoridectomy and crucification. A few minor grammatical insufficiencies stand against great character design and immersive narration style.