PDA

View Full Version : Domination or submissive training program

daddiesgirl16
12-27-2008, 05:42 AM
Have any of you seen or used the online training programs for Dominates or submissives that you can now purchase online? If so what do you think of them. In your opinion are they helpful in training a new Dominate or novice submissive?;whip

lucy
12-27-2008, 07:05 AM
I don't know it but i'm leaning out of the window anyway and just say that i don't think that any "program" fits the needs and desires of Master and me. Besides, so far we're doing good, at least we both think so, therefore i don't know why we should spend money for something like that.
But i could be entirely wrong, so if anyone knows some details that would be nice

jeanne
12-27-2008, 05:59 PM
I know nothing about them but heck, that's never stopped me from giving an opinion...

:rolleyes:

There are many books and free websites that have lots of information. Simply spending a few weeks reading the forums here and writing down what is interesting to you should give you a good basis for a training program. One that is tailored to your needs and desires.

lozzy
12-28-2008, 04:13 PM
I am in complete concurrance with jeanne.

I find it unlikely that something bought of the internet, which lets face it is probably completely generic, will suit people to their exact needs.