PDA

View Full Version : Bestiality with spayed female dog????

Male
08-23-2004, 01:34 PM
I have a question on Bestiality. Can a man have sex with a spayed female dog without injury to her? If so, will her vaginal need lubricating? Or, will she be wet enough for a man's penis to enter easily? Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Mobius
08-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Not to rain on your parade but I would think that a Dog is not meant to handle a human erection. Despite what you have read the size of a K9 erection is not as big as a humans. No I am not an expert in Dog dicks but I have or had a male Labrador and he was not that big. It kind of had a mind of its own. and he would spend hours licking it.

I would think, unless the dog was a huge breed. Great Dane bull mastiff Irish wolf hound. You would end up hurting it and you would probably get bit, Rightly so.

Don't think it is a good Idea. Now if you are looking for the humiliation factor then maybe. I heard that there is a website called the Darwin report and it had a man who tried to have sex with a poodle. Turned out the he was to big and the poodle clamped down and he could not get it off of him. He had to go to the ER to have the Poodle removed. Poodle died of shock. Not a good thing but if humiliation is what your after then I so pose that would be pretty humiliating. :eek:

redEva
08-23-2004, 05:42 PM
There is a member on this board that might be able to help you. Other than that i would recommend you look for answers here :

Beast forum (http://www.beastforum.com/)

good luck

Male
08-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Hi All,
Thanks for the info - the web site was especially helpful

petpleasureyes
08-31-2004, 09:31 AM
Hello, my name is gary and i spent 10 years being used as an animal sex slave fucking my Mistress' dog. i've never had sex with a spayed female dog but i've provided a link you may be interested in reading. i personally advise against having sex with a spayed dog as does the site i've provided you with. Most medium to large sized dogs are able to handle a human's penis. A dog's penis thickens and normally doubles in length once he's knotted with a female. The knot is what "ties" or "locks" the male dog's penis inside the female while he's having an orgasm and the knot can reach the size of a fist or orange depending on the type of breed. Most dogs will stay knotted with the female for a good 5 to 15 minutes and he's cumming during this whole period. A dog's body temperature is higher than a human's as is it's cum, i've had Women who've had sex with dogs tell me this is the best part as they can feel this hot liquid shooting into them like a squirt gun.

But anyway, with a spayed dog, her sex organs have been removed and if the dog has never been into heat or had sex, you may never get her interested in this activity. Even with a dog that hasn't been fixed, it takes time and trust for the animal to allow you to have sex with her when she's not in heat. i'm talking years here, most dogs only go into heat 2 times a year. As a slave who was chastised and only allowed to fuck animals, this was extremely agonizing for me. But then, this was also a part of what my Mistress had in store for me when She did this to me. Well, here's the link. i hope it helps:

http://www.zoophile.net/howto-k9-sex-07.php

redEva
08-31-2004, 05:11 PM
There you are Gary, I almost stoped hoping that you will find this thread. Welcome back :)
BTW nice link - thanks

petpleasureyes
08-31-2004, 10:17 PM
i've been busy getting to know 3 Mistresses on-line who are interested in owning me and using me as an animal fucker. i let them all know that i'm talking with other Mistresses. In the past once a Mistress came back telling me She was interested i'd focus exclusively on Her but would only find out after several months that She wasn't actually serious. This made me waste those months when i could have been interviewing other Mistresses as well and maybe found one who was interested. Many Mistresses and slave think that only the potential owner has the right to do this, but i believe a slave also has the right to find that perfect Mistress. After all, a slave is giving up so much more - their life. i'm hoping this works out, i know 2 of them have already told friends about me and that their friends are very eager to see me fuck an animal. For me, it's not just that i'm going to fuck animals, i'm going to only fuck animals for the rest of my life as a slave and do it openly before anyone my new Mistress invites to see me. i'll also be doing this on film for the Internet. my former Mistress didn't do this to me, but i feel it's time i fully expose myself before the world for everyone to see as the animal fucker i truly am.
slave gary

petpleasureyes
08-31-2004, 10:25 PM
It's actually one of the better links i've found out there, especially not being a commercial link. There's one i see once in a while posted from a guy trying to explain how to get a male dog to fuck a Woman and he suggests putting a sausage or a hot dog up inside a Woman's vagina and squeezing it to get the smell and taste of the juices inside Her to interest the dog. To me, this doesn't seem like a healthy practice. Besides, a male dog will just naturally be interested in a Woman if She offers him Her vagina. This is especially so if the Woman is in Her time of the month. A dog can just sense these things. That is of course why they have that large nasal cavity. Ha ha!
slave gary