PDA

View Full Version : A respectful nod to my fellow Doms,

TantalizingFun
12-30-2008, 08:13 AM
A beautiful, deep, dark red rose for each of you Lady Doms....

and an appreciative, knowing glance at you female submissives....

Allow me to introduce myself.

I am, "Sir Rose".

I specialize in the fine art of inflicting pleasure.

My goal is the most exquisite orgasm my female sub has yet to experience.

May you all have a safe and pleasurable journey,

Sir Rose

lulu frietts
12-30-2008, 08:18 AM
welcome :)

skp2bear
12-30-2008, 08:25 AM
A very hearty welcome from a Texas sub.

slurb
12-30-2008, 08:50 AM
Welcome

love2serve
12-30-2008, 08:54 AM
welcome, i hope you enjoy your time on this site

DowntownAmber
12-30-2008, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy!

damyanti
12-30-2008, 09:31 AM
:welcomebo

rosebud
12-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Hi :wave: Welcome to the Library! Enjoy!

Tufty
12-30-2008, 07:00 PM
So...nothing about male subs, then??

Hello and :wel

Willsubmit2
12-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Sir Rose, your introduction has caught my attention. first of all, welcome to the forums, i hope you enjoy your stay. second, thank you for your acknowledgement, i kneel to you with my eyes everted to the floor. last, may i ask what your favorite painful pleasure is?

Diablo
12-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Also remember to treat Others possessions as you would have Others treat Yours.

jasonkidd
12-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Welcome
*nod back*

TantalizingFun
12-30-2008, 10:27 PM
...painful pleasure......you ask.....hmmmm

a favorite of mine is chaining a blindfolded woman to my bed, spread eagle......alternating between licking her clit with my tongue and giving it a loving licking with a leather spanking strap.....

...dragging a freshly cut rose across your lips.....letting you smell its' sweet heavy perfume....drifting it down so the softness of the flower caresses your beautiful breast.....before I allow one of the sharp thorns to snag your nipple.....

What name shall I call you? Your reverence has earned you that respect. I am pleased.

:rose:

TantalizingFun
12-30-2008, 10:59 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Also remember to treat Others possessions as you would have Others treat Yours.

Thank you, Diablo. I do try to do that.

I can only wish for another Dom to inform me of one my subs' showing Him/Her the least bit of disrespect.....such behavior is not tolerated, and any true sub knows it.

Others possessions are just that....they belong to them....not to me.

And, I do expect Others to return that respect....My possessions are MINE to command and control. No female sub of mine would ever consider questioning another Dom's behavior, let alone doing so without first respectfully asking My permission to address the Dom.

I do not play with other Doms' subs. I prefer my own, thank you.

No offense intended to you or any male subs here.

Sincerely,
Sir :rose:

Ozme52
12-31-2008, 01:01 AM
:wel

MrDom
12-31-2008, 04:16 AM
Welcome to the Forums

jeanne
12-31-2008, 04:46 AM
Hello and welcome!

jeanne
12-31-2008, 06:10 AM
I've heard a saying...

"Silence is the better part of valor."

:wave:

cadence
12-31-2008, 09:30 AM
Hello and Welcome to the Forums

tessa
12-31-2008, 10:20 AM
I've heard a saying...

"Silence is the better part of valor."

:wave:

Methinks you should have specified whose silence is the "better part". :wave:

TantalizingFun
12-31-2008, 07:34 PM
sub-Tufty,

I cannot allow a new year to begin without publicly conveying a sincere apology for my crude and disrespectful comments. After giving the matter a serious amount of consideration, I have come to appreciate your own desires to serve another.

Your icon of your Mistress's stiletto treading on your equipment caused me to oversee the word, "Greeter". As I was unaware of the more relaxed protocol of this site, I did not anticipate your comment, as it was presented.

I am quick to give a sub of mine due discipline whenever a flippant comment is heard, though discipline-spanking a masochistic sub can often be counter-productive.

That being said, please accept my apology for the condescending manner in which I responded to your "greeting".

Sincerely,
SirRose

jeanne
12-31-2008, 11:54 PM
sub-Tufty,

I cannot allow a new year to begin without publicly conveying a sincere apology for my crude and disrespectful comments. After giving the matter a serious amount of consideration, I have come to appreciate your own desires to serve another.

Your icon of your Mistress's stiletto treading on your equipment caused me to oversee the word, "Greeter". As I was unaware of the more relaxed protocol of this site, I did not anticipate your comment, as it was presented.

I am quick to give a sub of mine due discipline whenever a flippant comment is heard, though discipline-spanking a masochistic sub can often be counter-productive.

That being said, please accept my apology for the condescending manner in which I responded to your "greeting".

Sincerely,
SirRose

Very nice. :)

DiablosLittleOne
01-01-2009, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the Library. :)