PDA

View Full Version : caroline's humiliations

masterkurt
08-25-2004, 02:28 PM
I put up a new album in the photo library called "caroline shoe shine".

I shall add this link also on personal photography, but, as I do not post the pics themselves on that forum (I propose the links to them), perhaps it is worth to open a new thread dealing with the general theme of the last albums I set up: humiliating tasks for a slave.

I think this issue may be interesting to most of the members and perhaps many of you have the possibility of contributing with the iwn views and experiences, both as dominants or as submissives.

The first album dealing with humiliating tasks, was "caroline pissoire" ... I think that it deals with a common fantasy for doms and subs which we introduced very late in our games, but also enjoyed very much.

Actually I discovered a whole round of fantasies all referring to the use of the slave in humiliating cleaning tasks.

You can figure yourself a nude and chianed slave cleaning your house, the floor, the toilets, your shoes in the usual way ... it is already a very exciting view and we enjoyed having caroline working as a nude servant very much ....

... but this is nothing compared with the possibility of training her to do certain cleaning operations using the most versatile, capable and delicate instrument a slave has: her lips and tongue ....

We experimented in that direction straight from the beginning of our bdsm relation .... always very carefully and timidly at the beginning and then tougher and tougher as our master-slave became more serious.

First came a very soft and "clean" feet licking she performed just on me.
Very soon she was licking also my friends' feet and later not only clean ones... from a symbolical "oral feet massaging" it became a real "oral feet cleaning".

Again, I once had her licking the already shining surface of my shoe ... than she switched over to actually lick the dust away from it .... then she willfully did the same for any guest I had ....one day someone (a lady) ordered her to lick the dirty sole of the shoe too and she complied without hesitation ....

The peak was reached one morning, when she licked my very muddy shoes clean, while I was busy in a long oversea telephone call .... while discussing important business matters I watched her licking the mud away (without ever spitting) and only sometimes just silently indicated with my finger any spot that deserved more attention and licking work...

She never suffered any phisical problem because of these actions that may be considered questionable under the hygenical view point.
My friend Mistress Anna and me still regret not to have carried out our ultimate phantasy of having her licking her soles clean after having purpously got some traces of my own (very healthy) dog's shit under them.....

I remember her once kneeling naked, in the parking lot of a restaurant, to give my and my friend's shoes the last shine before we entered the place (of course she would be allowed to wear something before entering, but we kept her barefoot).

this album displays the best pics I have of caroline in her shoe-shine actions.

I would like to have taken more pics to share with you about this subject, but just consider that every pic showing her licking different shoes, also represents her humiliating herself with a different person.

here is the link

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/photos/showalbum.php?uuid=76&aid=54

any comment or contribution to this theme shall be welcome.

Learn Humility
08-26-2004, 03:03 AM
Quite lovely, MK. caroline is quite lucky to have a Master who uses her so beautifully.

I am very much into the idea of humiliating my submissive as well, but I gravitate more toward ways in which I display her in public as a trashy little slut.

I enjoyed the pissoir photos as well. Any others I missed?

nudude
08-29-2004, 05:38 AM
I really (REALLY!) enjoy your pictures of Caroline, Master Kurt. Slave humiliations are probably my favorite fantasy. One never realizes how intense situations can become due just to little details, e.g. Caroline often being the only person in the pics without any clothes, until one experiences them in person. I am normally not shy about being naked in front of others, but the first time I ever knelt naked in front of my (ex-) girlfriend and a friend of hers was one of the most intense sexual rushes I have ever experienced. And, when I was ordered to lick four not-so-clean female feet... Unbelievable. And I don't even have a "thing" for feet!

Many of my fantasies revolve around being used as a toilet like Caroline. On occasion, my ex- used me as her pissoire for an entire weekend. Things progressed to where she used my tongue as "toilet paper" - not only for piss... (was Caroline ever used like this? You mentioned her being used for extensive analingus..) She always threatened to continue my "education" as a toilet, but we never got that far. Sometimes I wonder. At times, she would also require me to clean her toilet bowl with my tongue. Its amazing how little of a toilet can be reached with a tongue - even with vicious contortions.

One of my other extreme humiliation fantasies is to be used as a "sexual servant" by a couple or several couples - especially being used to clean the genitals with my tongue after intercourse (this is extreme for me because I don't consider myself truly bi, it is more the humiliation and degradation that would get me going - strange, huh?). You mentioned that Caroline would service whoever was present, was she used for "cleaning" in this manner also?

One of my present female acquaintances (sub also) described a scenario that she found appealing. We were visiting an old farm (no longer in use) and she described her fantasy of being chained just by her collar in an old dirty stall while outside in the yard a party took place. One by one (or more) the guest would come in and use her in whichever manner they liked. To this I added the idea of being used as a toilet also, increasingly as the party wore on. We were both quite turned on at the end of our visit without anything having transpired.

One other thing that adds to the humiliation is an age difference (probably because it looks more like pure service/slavery rather than love). I really enjoy pictures of a younger (no kiddies!), good looking slave servicing an older master/mistress. The picture of Caroline being used as a pissoire by Helen is terrific (I hope Helen doesn't read this!). I'd love to see more pics of Caroline servicing older looking mistresses (especially oral service of any kind).

Thanks very much for posting the pics you have up to now, and please continue!

masterkurt
08-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Nudude I think you cought the point. Details are very important ... like being nude among other peolpe who are not.

In the last years of our relation I hardly used caroline alone. I mostly had guests, often more than one. Whether they were masters or mistresses, we always avoided to be nude in front of her ... we exposed always just the parts of our bodies that needed to be exposed ... she was always stark naked and barefoot from the beginning to the end. Only if we brought her in some public place, like a coffee shop, she would be allowed some dress ... but just the bare minimum and shoes were often not included.

Sometimes, when the sexual use of her was the main dish, when we had her playing the whore for us, we could even disrobe, but this could happen towards the end of a meeting, in the first part, when she was to be humiliated and tortured, she would be always the only nude ... especially outdoors and even in winter (mild italian winter days).

The pissoire humiliatoins started among us but were soon extended to all my guests and Helen was one of those who appreciated caroline as a pissoire more than others.

One of the greatest humiliations was when she was used as pissoire in a row by 3 or 4 masters during a break in a torture session. She had to go to the bathroom, position herself properly in the shover and than call out loud "gentlemen the pissoire is ready for you".

With regards to other toilet services, we did not like scat games too much.
Still, for the humiliaton sake and as a part of her education, she had sometimes to orally clean cocks or dildos that came out dirty from her own anus.

Assreaming was a common job she performed on masters and mistresses.

A couple of times she served as toilet paper: a great arousing humiliation.
I must admit that ones you have experienced your ass licked clean by your slave you would never use toilet paper any longer ... and I have a flashback to that memory almost every time I go to toilet....

As I said we did not push very much in that direction .... just a note: most female doms I met were much more interested in such kind of humiliations than the male doms (who preferred torturing).

I also like you fantasy about the old stable very much .... we had a similar one: the idea was to spend a few days in an old farmhouse (many are on rent in my area), with barns, stables and so on. Let's say a few doms and mistresses and 2 female slaves. During the day one slave would be "used" while the other would be kept in a toilet: nude, hands secured behind her back, collar and chain just long enough for her to reach any part of the small cubicle.

Here she would serve any guest and assist him or her in any way required.

She could be fucked, give blow jobs, lick the mistress pussy, but also receive everybody's piss, be used as toilet paper and take care of the cleaning of the place. She would have a bucket to flush the toliet ( we always immagined one of these toilets without seat, called the turkish toilets) and just her tongue to brush everything clean.

A horse whip, needles and painful tit clamps would be available outside the toilet for the masters and mistresses who may wish to amuse themselves with the toilet servant besides doing their things. There would be also some toilet tissues available: only to check if the slave did a good job ... if the paper would not remain clean, the angry dom would make a proper use of the whip and teach the lazy dog how to do better..

We never realized this fantasy even if in one occasion we had caroline cleaning a toilet room and vase with her tongue and also doing the inside of the vase in the same way, with the difficulties that you discovered and quoted in your message.

The age aspect you quoted is also very true. Helen and her husband were about 15 years older than the slave, and used her as a real pain-pet.

But it has beeen very interesting also to have caroline used, humiliated and tortured by both men and women much jounger than she was.