PDA

View Full Version : the truth and nothing but the truth

Pearlgem
12-31-2008, 11:06 AM
A simple enquiry:

Do you always take the wetness of a sub as a reliable or best indicator that she's enjoying it really/you're doing something right? Does the cunt ever lie, in your experience?

Euryleia
12-31-2008, 11:29 AM
As someone who climaxed during a sexual assault, I can tell you that wetness is the bodies automatic response to stimulation. The pussy lubricates to ease penetration. Period.

Further, juicing up isn't the only or most reliable indicator of arousal, especially as women of a certain age have a harder time producing natural lubrication and their lack of wetness doesn't mean they aren't having a good time. Nipple erectness, eye dilation, pulse and perspiration can be even more useful to determine how well your female is enjoying what is occurring. Further, just because her body is reacting, doesn't mean that her mind is there too. Verbal reassurances are still the best way to indicate her enjoyment.

shayna{L_D}
12-31-2008, 12:17 PM
i know this question is for Doms but i am going to add my two cents.

I think that the cunt lies.. well at least mine. Sometimes i can be having sex, like awesome amazing earth shattering sex and then all of a sudden i go dry. Sometimes when the Dom/S.O is fingering me, i can love the shit out of it, and i go dry. I dont know why this is, its not like i dont enjoy it. I am always the FIRST person to stop and say 'hey i dont like this', if i honestly dont like it.

So i dont know what MY problem is pre sa, so i cant say that EVERY cunt lies, just mine, and only sometimes. Also the problem couldnt be my age, im rather young, and always horny. Maybe its my bodys way of taking a break from being wet. *shurgs* No one has ever taken it personally, although i would if the role was reversed. But luckily there is an easy solution, a few licks from the tongue and im good to go again.

Like i said this RARELY happens to me, its only happened like three times max with me. Two rather recent. So, i dont know. Hope that gave you somewhat of an answer

Pearlgem
12-31-2008, 12:43 PM
Also the problem could be my age, im rather young, and always horny.

I love the gusto with which you announce that innocent little fact, shanya. May you always be horny even with increasing age!

TwistedTails
12-31-2008, 01:00 PM
Q: Do you always take the wetness of a sub as a reliable or best indicator that she's enjoying it really/you're doing something right??
A: No

Q: Does the cunt ever lie, in your experience?
A: Yes

Everything Euryleia said applies, but I would add that it really applies to all ages. Along with cyclic lubrication, dehydration, and stress the pussy is never a reliable informant. It has it's own agenda.

The organ I want to stimulate is a bit higher and between the ears anyway.

:)

shayna{L_D}
12-31-2008, 01:20 PM
The organ I want to stimulate is a bit higher and between the ears anyway.

:)

always nice to hear :)

Zarine13
12-31-2008, 01:55 PM
A simple enquiry:

Do you always take the wetness of a sub as a reliable or best indicator that she's enjoying it really/you're doing something right? Does the cunt ever lie, in your experience? What a wonderful topic!

I'd have to say that mine does lie, there has been a rather unfortunate experience I've had where I have been wet, but not enjoying myself at all.

On the other side I have been totally into what I was doing and completely dried up.

Who knows :)

Pearlgem
12-31-2008, 02:07 PM
I ask because there have been times when my Master has claimed my 'submission' from his wet fingers and I don't feel it in my head, but there have definitely been other times when I've resisted something and my wet cunt 'betrayed' me and told the truth that my head only knew later.

shyslut
01-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Yea my dom gets very puzzled/mildly upset at me for this. I shall have to talk about it to him soon. He tries to take nipple hardness and wetness as indications of arousal. Unfortunately while I love breast torture my nipples will not harden up during or after that and I am "always" dry.

I know I display my arousal other ways though. Noises, breathing, flushing, biting my lip, throwing my head back, keeping my mouth open, rubbing my face or tangling my hands in my hair, as well as being unable to talk coherently.

"You like this??" me; huh?? " you like what im doing to you??" me; shoes?? Exasperatedly "Does this feel good" Me; your funny giggle giggle giggle

So he reduces me to a dribbling pile of mush and hes still upset because im not wet.

OMGLOOKAKITTY
01-02-2009, 05:15 PM
I always appreciate the "wetness factor" and it does do a little number on my level of arousal, but I don't rely on it alone to know if my submissive is into it or not.

The dreamy look in her eyes, along with the "wetness factor" is the key for me. As noted above, sometimes that damn cunt is a liar and dries up. Doesn't mean she isn't enjoying it though ...

cadence
01-02-2009, 06:51 PM
I never really ever thought about this topic, well it doesn't always come up in conversations mostly. And to be honest, (this may be a very dumb thing for me to think) I thought all women where the same with wetness.

I honestly don't understand what dry means. I am always wet, always, and I'm not always horny 24/7
If I was ever "dry" I would be worried. When I am aroused I usually make a puddle.

So I suppose that my cunt would be lying to someone else.

SeX-FiENd
01-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Well I suppose we have all come to the conclusion that the cunt can and in fact does lie and not the BEST indicator ......cause our bodies can react certain ways whether we want them to or not ...and doesn't mean we are enjoying or NOT enjoying ourselves from the LEVEL of wetness we may or may not get ....
so then ....I'd like to ask on the other scale of things ...
Does a penis lie? If you already know the question to this one ....then we should have known the answer to the cunt one LOL