PDA

View Full Version : 19 f uk searching for online dom

Just A Girl
01-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey, I was recently dismissed by my online roleplay Dom as He found a partner in real life who He wished to be faithful to.
So i'm looking again!
I'm reasonably experienced, both online and in real life, how ever I'm looking for something strictly roleplay for the time being.
My particular instrest is in the the daddy/daughter type slave relationship.
Let me know if you would like to speak more.

All the best,
Just...

Jaylakitty
01-01-2009, 11:46 PM
We are a couple (male and female) seeking an attractive online female sub. If you are interested please PM me.

If not: good luck on your search

Jaylakitty

headman
01-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Hi I have experience of keeping an online sub, interested then get back to me telling me what experience you have and what your looking for

mt31
01-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Hey, I was recently dismissed by my online roleplay Dom as He found a partner in real life who He wished to be faithful to.
So i'm looking again!
I'm reasonably experienced, both online and in real life, how ever I'm looking for something strictly roleplay for the time being.
My particular instrest is in the the daddy/daughter type slave relationship.
Let me know if you would like to speak more.

All the best,
Just...
Hi, just to introduce myself, I'm a Brit living in the south of France, Dom, + 15 years experience, had online submissive living in the Us during 4 years would like to do it again. She was nappy slave along with normal submissive tasks. Daddy/daughter intrests me. I get back to the UK quite often but am quite happy to stay as online Dom. Let me know by return what if my little girl is well behaved or does she need someone to look after her....
MT

Jerry_basshound
01-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Hi just droping a line I am new to this and I always wanted to control a female. Have her to hold and enjoy her willing nature to give me her body and soul. If you want to take a chance PM me.

Just A Girl
01-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Master has told me to update this thread... Thank you for all your interest... my I have now been taken :)

Just... x

drayman
01-22-2009, 03:57 AM
you boast that you have have had some training, yet you sadly lacked any courtesy to those who offerred assistance, ignoring their communications. :(It is pleasing to see that your new Master does not lack that consideration and has given you instruction on how to behave. If I might be so bold as to suggest that your Master encourages you to be more appreciative in future.

Drayman