PDA

View Full Version : Strap On

minihaha
01-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone,
Being new to the community and rather naive, I was wondering about the allure of the strap on in a strictly physical means. (I understand the draw for a dom/sub role) Is there a physical uspide for the female? (clitoris stimulation, etc?) I've examined pictures and can't seem to grasp the concept. Any information is appreciated.
Thank you,
minihaha

Euryleia
01-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Beyond the ability to have hands free during sex, strap ons have a definite allure and can be quite pleasurable for the one wearing them. Most have a base that rubs against the clit when you are thrusting into your partner. Some have inserts for the woman wearing them to be able to fuck herself as she fucks her partner.

voxelectronica
01-03-2009, 02:13 AM
From personal experience, I prefer you're standard strap on. I often remove things like bullet vibrators because they tend to be painful after constant thrusting. That being said I orgasm rather well from using them on my partner, just from the thrusting motion.

lol imagine... humping you're bed. If you do it correctly and find your own grove you can reach orgasm.

minihaha
01-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Thanks you all. I imagine a vibrator (which I too am embarrassed to admit defy my imagination with some designs) could be a bit too much coupled with thrusting. Thanks for the confirmation, that it is a pleasureable experience for the strapped lady. I wouldn't anticipate ever experiencing it myself but hey, I'm semi-game for most things.