PDA

View Full Version : I need to cum...

GenieInABottle
01-02-2009, 08:28 PM
…and I'm hoping for some help/ideas. ( if anyone ever told me I’d be posting this 3 months ago, I would have laughed in their face :: blushes :: ) But let me go back and explain what’s going on…"Quentin Tarantino" it, if you will…

I registered here about 3 and a half months ago…and like most new submissives, I received letters from a number of Dominants…but one in particular stood out…and we “clicked”…there is a chemistry between us that makes it very easy for me to embrace the submissive in me. The bond between us that has developed is truly amazing and what started with simple conversation and laughter has deepened to a level of trust and admiration that I can honestly say I’ve never experienced before. He has opened my mind and my eyes to things I’ve never experienced as well as things I never would have thought I would experience. With him, I’ve been able to explore my curiosity in anal...he has opened my mind to pet play…I’ve learned that, in retrospect, humiliation can be kind of arousing…he has shown me there is a very thin line between pain and pleasure and that line is easily blurred…for him, I have proudly drawn his first initial on me and worn it for multiple days…because of him, I feel like I’ve awaken a sexually charged side of me…and most importantly, he has taught me the importance of communication and listening (listening in particular…thank God he’s patient).

Now…here is where the help comes in: I have to go at least 10 days without cumming…however, I wont be allowed to cum after the 10 days unless I come up with something different and unusual that would convince/provoke/entice (I clearly have no idea which word would work best here…lol) my Dominant into allowing me to cum at the end of the 10 days. I would love you all forever if you could help me come up with something…anything(for online)...please?

P.S. For the record…(and because he’ll be looking for this post)…he’s fabulous!

jasonkidd
01-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Well what type of situation is a norm to you? I could suggest something that I find unusual but that many others find quite normal. I assume that since you said you have been in this relationship* for 3.5 months then you have pushed some limits but may not have pushed into some of the more extreme sides of BDSM. Do you want to go to that extreme or are you just looking for something that you have not done with Him yet?

GenieInABottle
01-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Well what type of situation is a norm to you? I could suggest something that I find unusual but that many others find quite normal. I assume that since you said you have been in this relationship* for 3.5 months then you have pushed some limits but may not have pushed into some of the more extreme sides of BDSM. Do you want to go to that extreme or are you just looking for something that you have not done with Him yet?

I'm definitly looking for something that is new...as far as extreme, I'm opening minded enough to give anything a shot...(you've also sparked my curiosity with that one lol)

bluefarie
01-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I am not sure what all you have tried as a previous poster said...but I currently belong to a long distance Master. Like you, he has opened my eyes to so many wonderful things and I could never thank him enough for that. But as to your question....how do you feel about anything in public? This wasn't something that used to be big on my list, until I was asked to do some things in public and wow I am such a huge fan now and it's one of my favorite fantasies. I do not know if you talk on the phone or just on the computer, but if you do talk on the phone...perhaps him talking you through ie. phone sex in a public bathroom....at work, etc. I do not know if this would be possible or if it something you have already done. Just an idea.....I hope it helps.

Blue