PDA

View Full Version : Blushing

Twisted Rose
01-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Hi.

I'm still trying to get my head around what goes where on here so if I'm posting in the wrong place then I apologise!

I blush, a lot. Even in situations where I'm completely comfortable and confident I can blush really easily and I hate it. I was just wondering if this could be seen as an attractive quality in a sub, I guess I'm thinking that if I can see at least a small benefit to it then I'll stop feeling so uncomfortable about it.

So honestly, is this an attractive quality, unattractive or does it make no difference to you?

Just curious as to peoples opinions.

Thanks
TR

sinful_desires {Nikon}
01-03-2009, 06:19 PM
I blush a lot too. My Master says it is indeed an attractive quality. He hopes that he never stops making me blush. I dont feel as uncomfortable about blushing now as i did before. I used to get quite embarrassed about it, i still do to a certain extent.

Tigoda
01-03-2009, 07:59 PM
i think its cute, i love it when a girl blushes

and its a definate bonus if your in to humiliation i suppose!

oh and welcome to the site, i hope you enjoy yourself here

Pearlgem
01-03-2009, 08:10 PM
I'm not even a Dom and I find it appealing, Twisted Rose. I would imagine it would be clear indicator of the effect a Dom was having on you and I'll bet would be much enjoyed!

Here's a tip I picked up ages ago. I'm afraid I don't know if it works for blushing (it does for a red nose from crying), but maybe you could let us know. When you find yourself blushing, keep pinching and pressing your ears. Make the blood from your face divert itself into your ears! You'll have very red ears, but they're easier to hide than a red face.

Welcome to the Library x x

OMGLOOKAKITTY
01-03-2009, 08:29 PM
*nods emphatically* Blushing is a perfect sign, to me at least, that my attempts at degradation and humiliation (agreeable at least) have been successful. Blushing is a perfect way to a Dominant to "exploit" his submissive in public.

That, and it is always generally arousing as well, especially if combined with freckles.

Tigoda
01-03-2009, 08:55 PM
That, and it is always generally arousing as well, especially if combined with freckles.

oh god blushing with freckles *goes just a little weak at the knees*

:blurp_ani

Logic1
01-13-2009, 07:37 AM
Blushing girls sure is something I like and yes, blushing + freckles!!! yesplease! :D

Mr.Quirt
01-13-2009, 10:50 AM
Your trembling, crying, blinking, blushing, sweating, whatever gives me insight into your interior thoughts, dear precious toy, I take as a gift from you to better know, control and enjoy you.
Mr. Quirt

Tigoda
01-13-2009, 11:00 AM
i can almost feel the heat coming from her cheeks as she reads this thread

Twisted Rose
01-13-2009, 11:57 AM
i can almost feel the heat coming from her cheeks as she reads this thread

hehe, not quite, not all the time anyway!

Thanks for all your positive responses everyone, maybe there's hope for me yet! Oh, and I do have a few freckles, not many, and they're not too obvious unless you're close up though. I get loads when I've been in the sun though so if anyone fancies sending me off for a nice few weeks somewhere in the sun then feel free! :p

SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN
01-26-2009, 11:56 PM
A pretty gal that has a blushing face for what ever reason is one of the most SEXY things I know of. Please blush on and on and on.

GrandMaster
01-27-2009, 02:05 AM
As a dom I have to say that YES blushing is definitely a turn on and means I'm doing something right.
Now add freckles... mm delicious.

TwistedTails
01-27-2009, 03:19 AM
Very attractive quality :)

TheVampireMistress
01-27-2009, 05:31 PM
A blushing slut is every Dominants dream! It is a sexy accent that lets Us know that We've crossed a good boundary. The blush is like a physical thank you and a beg for more. It's a submissive gesture that drives Dominates to go after more. Almost like a drug. Who would have known Dominates were addicted to submission? *winks and smirks*

Myst
01-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Blushing is definitely a turn on. Nothing drives me to want to delve further into torture then a good blush, perhaps followed by some interesting whimpers. Blushing lets me know I'm doing my job, finding those fun buttons and pushing them to the enjoyment of myself and my submissive.

annie
01-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Blushing is definitely a turn on. Nothing drives me to want to delve further into torture then a good blush, perhaps followed by some interesting whimpers. Blushing lets me know I'm doing my job, finding those fun buttons and pushing them to the enjoyment of myself and my submissive.

A blushing slut is every Dominants dream! It is a sexy accent that lets Us know that We've crossed a good boundary. The blush is like a physical thank you and a beg for more. It's a submissive gesture that drives Dominates to go after more. Almost like a drug. Who would have known Dominates were addicted to submission? *winks and smirks*

Well since I manage to blush at almost anything some days. Especially even slight hints about my submission to them or what it means or even what it feels like for either of us. And based on the above quote (since i am Theirs) i would say it is a VERY good thing.

*whispers* watch out though... some people, who shan't be mentioned *pointing up* think things should come in two's.... so a blush in one place means having to add a blush in another!

TheVampireMistress
01-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Well since I manage to blush at almost anything some days. Especially even slight hints about my submission to them or what it means or even what it feels like for either of us. And based on the above quote (since i am Theirs) i would say it is a VERY good thing.

*whispers* watch out though... some people, who shan't be mentioned *pointing up* think things should come in two's.... so a blush in one place means having to add a blush in another!

Chuckles. It certainly does. Blushing in various spots makes it all the more fun and exciting.