PDA

View Full Version : Home Made BDSM empliments

Mobius
08-26-2004, 03:46 PM
<Sorry Moderators please move to Knoledge base thanks>

Even though the thread about the home made But Plug was closed becouse of the under age entity. It is still a valid Idea.

What do you use for Diy BDSM

Any Idea's out there

Padle = spachula >made famus in the movie stripe's

I was going to sujest an inexpensive but plug but thougth the better of it becouse it would not have a flange and could get sucked up there. So I do not recomend what I am going to say.
My dog had a rubber thingy that was multi leveld and was hollow so you could fill it with penut butter etc. We always called it a but plug becouse that is what it looked like.
Petsmart would have it. But I do not recomend using it as a but plug becouse there is no flange.. It is about 3 inches at the widest then down to 2 in then 1. But then there is nothing to keep it from being lost up there. SO not a goot idea.

But Petsmart is a bastian of BDSM stuff leash's studed collors chocker chains etc.

Any one else have any idea's for BDSM for the cheap.

mythicat
08-26-2004, 04:31 PM
The handle end of those manual lemon juicer thingies make a nice, smallish butt plug if you don't want to sit down. hehe They're usually available in wood (you can cover it with a condom, small balloon, etc for hygiene) but I've seen plastic and stainless steel ones as well. And as an added bonus you could heat or chill the metal ones.

Candles can be used as insertables, but the colored ones particularly have some staining/clean-up issues cus body heat makes them a little melty. (At least the paraffin ones, haven't tried bee's wax which I believe has a higher melting point.)

A variety of screwdriver handles and such also can be inserted, depending on design.

Small hair clips and even bobby pins are good for make-shift clamps depending on how tight you want them. Some of the really small hair clips have sharp teeth too if you're into that.

I also had an unnaturally close relationship with the motor(?) of the aquarium pump when I was growing up. :o

Have I mentioned a lifelong affinity for pervertables? lol

(ROFL!! The spellchecker didn't recognize "pervertables"...and suggested "vegetables" as a viable substitute!)

BDSM_Tourguide
08-26-2004, 05:16 PM
There's an entire section of the Dungeon created by and hosted by Pandora's Box for making your own BDSM implements and sex toys cheaply and easily. It's called Craft Corner a la BDSM (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/dungeon/course/view.php?id=9). Give it a look to answer some of your questions.

Lord Douche
08-27-2004, 04:31 AM
LOL @ Pervertibles! Yeah, now that I think of it, those aquarium pumps do cause an awful lot of vibrations! And one would hope they're hardened against a little... water ;)

Thread moved from General Talk to Knowledge Base
LD

Kelli
08-27-2004, 07:23 AM
I don't remember where I came across this idea, maybe it stems from my childhood fun. Anyway, an idea for a butt plug is using playdough and molding one. This way it's the size you want, and will have a flared base. Obviously I'd use a condom with it, but you can get the stuff that will dry out and harden. I'd think you could coat it with some kinda rubber agent, rubber cement even? Still, where the condom, but that might give it more of a rubbery feel. The playdough can be purchsed rather cheaply, and it's one of those items that no one will look twice if you get some, and some rubber cement.

How this stems from my childhood, I once found a condom in my parents room (yes i was snooping, and my mom had one of the lady bug vibrators, too bad I had no idea what it was at the time), and I knew what the condom was, what it was for, so I filled it with playdough to make my own little penis. It's that penis that took my virginity :)

So there is my 2 cents and my story, hope it helps. If anyone gives this a try let me know. I might go out and experiment today. Might be a little tricky with the narrowed before the flare, try sticking a popsicle stick for some added security.

BDSM_Tourguide
08-27-2004, 10:05 AM
I don't remember where I came across this idea, maybe it stems from my childhood fun. Anyway, an idea for a butt plug is using playdough and molding one. This way it's the size you want, and will have a flared base. Obviously I'd use a condom with it, but you can get the stuff that will dry out and harden. I'd think you could coat it with some kinda rubber agent, rubber cement even? Still, where the condom, but that might give it more of a rubbery feel. The playdough can be purchsed rather cheaply, and it's one of those items that no one will look twice if you get some, and some rubber cement.

Play-Doh tears apart far to oeasily to make a good plug, I would think. Also, rubber cement is VERY toxic and can be absorbed through your rectum. This could make you quite sick.

They do make latex kits for people to make their own dildos and plugs, but they're about $200US per kit (enough to make about four toys). So, it would be cheaper to just buy a butt plug.

mythicat
08-27-2004, 11:44 AM
What about that liquid latex body paint that came out a few years ago? Could you cover something in a few layers of that I wonder? Or would it still be toxic for "internal" use or tear up too easily? I've never tried it out so not sure how durable it is.

mythicat
08-27-2004, 11:57 AM
LOL @ Pervertibles! Yeah, now that I think of it, those aquarium pumps do cause an awful lot of vibrations! And one would hope they're hardened against a little... water ;)

Well, I always kept at least my panties on with the aquarium pump...hygiene issues and all. ;)

And speaking of "cleanliness", I also went through all the more obvious toy substitutes as a kid...shower massage, pool jets, electric toothbrush. In fact, tho' it no longers works of course, I still have a Snoopy electric toothbrush stored away in a box in my closet. After all, a girl never forgets her first vibrator. :D

Mobius
08-27-2004, 04:41 PM
one of the storys that I have downloaded had an ending of a sub strapped to a piller and had the tube of an aquariom pump puffing air over an over heated clitoris.

It was an interesting ending. Multible orgasams.

Kelli
08-27-2004, 05:43 PM
Play-Doh tears apart far to oeasily to make a good plug, I would think. Also, rubber cement is VERY toxic and can be absorbed through your rectum. This could make you quite sick.

I've never experienced any tearing. As long as you wait until it hardens, then put a condom over it, no problems. I also put in a little bullet vibe into one, and it worked perfectly. That is why a layer of glue helps. At the time I had rubber cement, and as I stated in my post, I wouldn't use it unless I put a condom over it, especially if it's homemade. The smell of it is toxic, so obviously the glue is. Give me a lil credit here, you think I'd actually put glue in my butt?

As for the liquid latex, in layers you don't have a problem, but if you just make a mold and try to fill it with it, drying becomes a real issue. If you want to take the candle approach and dip it quite a few times, I suppose it may work, but it could take a while, drying between layers and such.

Adamoverjules
08-29-2004, 10:08 PM
while I was walking around Loews about 4 years ago, I saw something that I could never see myself buying. And here I am, holding it in my hands...haha. It's basically an adjustable spreader bar, that is 24 inches long, and made of metal. It's a 24 inch long metal dowel rod that is threaded just like a bolt. There are nuts that can be threaded onto the rod, and they have clips to attach inbetween two nuts, and you can add as many 'attachment spots' as you'd like. Mine is only 1/4 inch thick, and therefore travels very well. Just thought I'd share that with the group.
Adam
Oh, one more question along these lines...when I was growing up, we had a ladder that had four 6foot sections, that was adjustable to all different angles. Does anyone know where I might be able to get another one like that? Thanks.

allalone46
08-30-2004, 12:59 AM
Oh, one more question along these lines...when I was growing up, we had a ladder that had four 6foot sections, that was adjustable to all different angles. Does anyone know where I might be able to get another one like that? Thanks. I think that was Lowe's Adn i have a steel on that is in 3ft sections, I got mine a Sear's, but Lowe's, Home Depo, ACE. and other simular stores shood have them. Just ask, and if thay don't thay shood know may have one to sell.

slickroadway
09-14-2004, 10:51 AM
greenery press plubishes a handy little do it yourself
guide named kinky crafts as well as other good material
at affordable prices...

greenery press
3739 Balboa #195
San Francisco Ca 94121

toll free 888/944-4434
http://www.bigrock.com/~greenery

Kalluss
10-09-2004, 08:51 PM
I have the " kinky crafts" book and quite frankly think you money would be better utilized in buying materials.

YOu can find as much as whats in there on the internet at frugaldomme.com or do a search on sartan. Sartan has a web page devoted to making crafts that offers as much or more than that book.

greenery press plubishes a handy little do it yourself
guide named kinky crafts as well as other good material
at affordable prices...

greenery press
3739 Balboa #195
San Francisco Ca 94121

toll free 888/944-4434
http://www.bigrock.com/~greenery

petpleasureyes
10-10-2004, 01:41 PM
A good sturdy coffee table can make a decent rack. my Mistress used to strap me down to Her's binding my hands and feet to the legs and She and Her friends would sit on the couch taking turns tormenting me.
slave gary