PDA

View Full Version : All About the Looks of Your sub...

wind_dancer{W_W}
01-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Okay i liked the thread in the Sub's Couch this is a component thread.... i just like to learn about the human mind.. pleasse

First off is there a pattern that You have noticed in subs?

Second is there a typical pattern in the subs You have had?

Third do looks matter when it comes to Your sub?

Carpe Coma
01-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Okay i liked the thread in the Sub's Couch this is a component thread.... i just like to learn about the human mind.. pleasse

Not a single pattern, but several frequent patterns (though there are some that fall outside of those patterns).

Yes.

Yes. Personally I like to paint them yellow and live inside them. After all, we all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine.... *dodges hurled objects*

wind_dancer{W_W}
01-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Woooow...... i guess i forgot to mention PLEASE DESCRIBE THE AFORE MENTIONED PATTERNS AND LOOKS

Lisais mine
01-06-2009, 09:22 AM
not really. each person is different. The attraction to me isn't to a body type, or even a personality. it's the total package and the deep inner connection to her.

now saying that, I'll talk about my type.

I like a curvy woman. big tits, (with my name written on them) a nice large ass....I like them thick.

I love a woman who thinks about sex as much as i do- who is always horny and ready.

I like dyed hair, the stranger the color, the better. Lisa dyes her a purpleish red that i love.

I want a girl who like to be hurt a little. a sharp tug on hte hair should make her wet.

I also want a strong woman. someone who can handle herself, and is thought of as tough and maybe a bit bitchy - by others. but with me, she is doclie. well, kind of. she submits. and knows i like a little brattiness- a challenge.

lucky me- that's bryan's grrrl

Stone
01-06-2009, 07:17 PM
a pattren well they have to be intelligent

intelligence, strong willed

Looks always matter after all my cock needs to get hard

SeX-FiENd
01-14-2009, 11:29 AM
OH MY GOD stone ....looks matter cause your cock needs to get hard???? You know a simple statement like I have to be sexually attracted to her would have sufficed LOL
I have noticed that just like everything every sub has their own kinks and fetishes just like Dom/Dommes do. There is no two people alike. I have never found two subs that are exactly same. The only thing that seems to be a familiar pattern in subs I have found is the desire to please or more maybe that's my own personal view point that this SHOULD be the common pattern amongts subs.

Miner
01-18-2009, 01:47 PM

Not really - except for submission - lol

Not really - lol

My girl is a beautiful, intelligent and caring girl. Her looks don't matter, it's who she is that matters to me. I tell her she's beautiful, she tells me I'm just biased.

And I am (biased). She completes me and makes me feel alive, wherever we are. And that makes her beautiful to me - and to anyone with the eyes to see who she is. I feel incredibly lucky to have found her.

wind_dancer{W_W}
01-19-2009, 01:39 PM
MasterStone that was kind of umm crude? and rather shallow if i do say so myself

Zarine13
01-19-2009, 06:13 PM
My girl is a beautiful, intelligent and caring girl. Her looks don't matter, it's who she is that matters to me. I tell her she's beautiful, she tells me I'm just biased.

And I am (biased). She completes me and makes me feel alive, wherever we are. And that makes her beautiful to me - and to anyone with the eyes to see who she is. I feel incredibly lucky to have found her. Beautiful. Just Beautiful!

You have a very lucky girl.

miners_girl
01-20-2009, 04:28 AM
Beautiful. Just Beautiful!

You have a very lucky girl.

I am very lucky. He completes me too. Sometimes have to pinch myself ( if he doesn't first-lol) to check it's real.

angelic.zest
01-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Looks down matter to me, I enjoy my Daddy, Hes a big strong man, who i admire. He could have four eyes and a pinched nose and I still would find love behind each of the tender words He says to me. I cant say looks arent "that" important, but there has to be something that can hold you to that person, an unconditional love(strong like) for them. Looks fade, perky tits drop, tight ass drop, jaw lines become a mess on women, some men get that beer gut, and people could get sick and wheelchair bound or become ill with something that doesnt kill them but renders them imoble.

Just my take on looks.

I do enjoy a tight ass, some perky tits and a flat stomach on a man....but i also like tall chubby man, a short bbw of a woman. I like it all!