PDA

View Full Version : Sex & Menstruation *I hear groaning* give me a chance

thenatural
01-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Sex & Menstruation

So I searched the forum and found very little. Sex during menstruation is a curious topic, one that all religions seem to have an opinion on, most forbid it, so naturally this makes me even more interested.

So here's my perspective.

Like most women I am more sensitive and vulnerable during my menstruation, physically, emotionally, and sexually. It is a very intimate time for me and all my senses are amplified, so more than ever do I desire to engage with my Master. It's also a great opportunity for us to see what buttons I still react to when pushed because I am biologically, naturally, more on the edge.

I grew up with the perspective that menstruation should be celebrated, and that it is a woman's most powerful time of the month so I never understood why someone wouldn't want to plug into that raw feminine part of me --- I would. I have never been with a man who didn't like having sex when I was on my period, but maybe that's because I was never uncomfortable with it. My peers however, did not share my views and most of my girlfriends felt embarrassed, shameful and grossed out by their menstruation some got a shot to make it go away, which it did but it also took away their sex drive.

As for PMS, my bitch doesn't have a schedule but when she comes out she's just covering for my feelings of helplessness, fear and vulnerability, in a way she is trying to protect me. I wish I could justify her, because she feels so dam convincing I just want to follow her into battle, but I have never found an instance when she is right. If fact as soon as she shows up I know I am reacting to something so I stop the head fuck and try to feel. As for me all roads lead back to fear. If I can identify the fear and fully surrender to it, it will pass. Another strategy is to do the 180 degrees opposite of what I feel like doing. RL example; if in anger I am so mad at my master I want to push him away, belittle him whatever the urge, he has commanded me to embrace him, kiss him ooo it sucks and I hate it and it's not easy to do, but it reinforces the message to my little bitch that she doesn't call the shots.

I am interested in other peoples opinions on the matter. Is menstruation a turn off, turn on? Has anyone helped a sub relieve their PMS, or address their negative feelings around their menstruation? Do any other women like being dominated or having sex when menstruating?

DowntownAmber
01-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Definite turn on for me, and I've never met a partner that disagreed. I'm not sure where all these folks are that are grossed out by a woman's period, I guess I've just not met them. I did have a boyfriend that informed me he'd rather not go down on me during those few days as I would likely turn his blonde goatee red, but that's the extent of the negative reactions I've experienced to my menstrual cycle.

I'm typically not bitchy or moody during my PMS phase, so I can't comment there, but I am a ticky bit extra horny so I suppose sex does relieve me emotionally after all...lol It looks like J and I were slaughtering chickens on the bed for fun afterward, but that's what God invented towels and stain remover for... :D

Jayden McZimmer
01-04-2009, 11:20 PM
i agree with Amber on the part about being extra horny! i am about 100 times more lol

LadyAznTiger13
01-04-2009, 11:49 PM
For me it would depend on which part of the menstral cycle I'm on.
1st and 2nd, hell will freeze over before I even decide to look at anyone with any sex drive, but after 3rd day I get super horney... too bad no one's around to do anything with me lol =[

love2serve
01-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Had never, ever had sex whilst having my period until i met my Master. He doesnt believe that anything as natural as that should come between us. My husband however would NEVER EVER do it - so i guess its just different strokes for different folks. I am always twice as horny when im menstruating so its quite frustrating for me !!

Ozme52
01-05-2009, 12:06 AM
In my youth, I was always been one to take advantage of the enhanced libido... or perhaps I just had a nose for propositioning menstrual women, and upon finding out that I didn't care, was often rewarded.

Veralynne
01-05-2009, 12:16 AM
I've never been with a guy that cared either, though naturally I'd never want them to go down on me during my period. But I'm not the biggest on receiving oral sex anyway... I prefer to please :-P But also, like LAT13, the first day or two I normally have too much pain from cramps to even want to be involved that way sexually... although afterwards yes, I have noticed a higher sex drive :-)

devilishsub
01-05-2009, 12:33 AM
I never have sex while I have my period. Even though it is natural, I just think it's icky, I hate the mess, and I hate the sight of blood in general. Moodwise, I'm grumpy and withdrawn, and the first few days I have terrible mood swings. Things like people looking too happy drive me into a rage and those animal shelter commercials will send me into tears. I can't imagine wanting the intense human contact that comes with sex.
Master hates the sight of blood too, so sex is a no go for him either. He generally takes it as a week of blowjobs for him.

fetishdj
01-05-2009, 02:55 AM
The injections aren't there to take away periods. That's just a side effect. They're supposed to stop you getting pregnant. Mind you, as you say, they seem to achieve their contraceptive effect mainly by inhibiting the sex drive :) The 'usual' contraceptive pill has the same effect as this injection because both of them work by convincing your body you are actually pregnant. You are, however, supposed to stop the pill once a month for a few days which means you get a period albeit one you can sometimes time to suit your requirements...

Before the advent of effective drug based contraception, the only way to stop a period was by getting pregnant. There are records which indicate that many women often only had a few periods (before they got married) before spending most of their life pregnant.

I have no qualms about sex during a period or even oral sex during a period (after all, it doesn't affect her ability to suck... :) Ok, bad chauvanist humour there... :) ). Seriously, it does not bother me at all to go down on a woman who is having a period. Maybe it is the fact that I used to work with human blood a lot which means I am innured to it? Maybe it is because I am part vampire? :) I have, however, heard tales of men whose manhood 'fainted at the sight of blood'. Something about the process turned them off in some way which they had no control over.

The different reactions to the process from women is evidence that we are all affected by hormones in often quite radically different ways. It is not surprising, given that pretty much every cell has steroid hormone receptors and often these receptors vary (in number and type) between cell type to cell type and even person to person.

shayna{L_D}
01-05-2009, 06:53 AM
I am interested in other peoples opinions on the matter. Is menstruation a turn off, turn on? Has anyone helped a sub relieve their PMS, or address their negative feelings around their menstruation? Do any other women like being dominated or having sex when menstruating?

When i was with my girlfriend, she was very very much into wanting to GO DOWN on me on my period, finger me and pretty much fuck the life out of me on my period. I am always willing to try ANYTHNIG, (okay slow down, almost anything) once. So i let her go down on me. It wasnt the WORST expierence of my life, but it wasnt a keeper for the memory bank either. I remember it feeling just fine, but it felt ten times more 'wet' then normal, and my thoughts were 'oh wow im so wet' then i was brought back down to a harsh reality when i thought 'oh its just blood'. My girlfriend, at the time, though was very into it. She loved it, she didnt mind the blood on her face, and in her mouth, and on her hands (yuck!). We only did that once becuase i was so grossed out i couldnt look at her the same for about a week. (the whole time i was on my period, heh)

Its different strokes for different folks. I dont get any more sexually charged then i normally am when im on my period. I, in fact get so turned off that i just shut down, sexually. I dont feel sexy with a tampon string hanging out my cunt, nor do i feel sexy having to rip it out just for him to fuck me, NOR do i feel sexy laying in my own blood after he has fucked me. Plus, it makes me bleed ten times worse. Not to mention that it kinda hurts when he does want to also.My boyfriend now, doesnt want to fuck me on my period, and i dont blame him for all the reasons stated above. Doesnt mean that i cant do stuff with him..;)

PMS doenst get to me on my period. I am normally a bitch 24/7 so no one really notices when im more bitchier then most. LOL I usually dont want to be touched when and around my period, mine lasts for 3 days, so for about 4 im like 'get away from me or your else ill fuck you up' lol. okay, im not that bad but i still just dont wanna be touched, i wanna curl up and watch some movies...with a heating pad :)

fetishdj
01-05-2009, 03:21 PM
For some women the sensations of sex can actually relieve the bloating and cramps of period pain (its like an internal massage) and some welcome the more rapid release of the menses because it means the whole thing is often over with quicker (the heavier the flow the less time you suffer it... usually...)

I wold advise putting a towel down before you tried sex on a period, though... or something else that is easier to clean than your sheets :)

~kay~
01-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Tried it once, and definite turn off. Completely grossed me out seeing blood on my then boyfriends cock, on top of the fact that I bleed like stuck pig. I do get the higher sex drive around my period, which does make it more fun when it's finally finished :) Otherwise I'm pretty much off limits to the world for a good 4 days minimum of terrible TERRIBLE cramps, nausea, and vomiting, and migraine (bad genes). Add in the anxiety goes ^ way up ^ so definitely a turn off for pretty much any human contact...

jeanne
01-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Tried it once, and definite turn off. Completely grossed me out seeing blood on my then boyfriends cock, on top of the fact that I bleed like stuck pig. I do get the higher sex drive around my period, which does make it more fun when it's finally finished :) Otherwise I'm pretty much off limits to the world for a good 4 days minimum of terrible TERRIBLE cramps, nausea, and vomiting, and migraine (bad genes). Add in the anxiety goes ^ way up ^ so definitely a turn off for pretty much any human contact...

Yep, this was me.

Menopause fucking rocks! (Literally.) :D

claire
01-05-2009, 07:36 PM
It may be messy, but orgasms are so good at helping relieve my cramps. I'm usually horniest just before I start and the first day. It's kind of weird, because how horny I am while on my period is an indication of how horny I will be for the entire month. Anyone else notice anything like that?

Euryleia
01-05-2009, 07:47 PM
An orgasm is a godsend when you have horrible cramps. Mine are so bad, I've been forced to take opiates but they only dull the pain. I've found the best thing to release the knots of cramping is a climax.

I also had a wiccan girlfriend who believed in the sacredness of the blood and usually went wild fingerpainting our bodies with menstrual blood. It certainly helped me in reclaiming that time of the month from what we are socialized to believe is a time when women are dirty.

I usually get very horny a few days before I start, am in too much pain for the first two days and then am horny again for the next few days. Frankly, I love that aspect of my cycle the most. ;)

fetishdj
01-06-2009, 01:00 AM
It is interesting to note the above mention of wiccan attitudes to mestruation. It is true that Judeo-Christian-Islamic attitudes to anything sexual or female are entirely negative and I think the whole 'menses are dirty and bad' thing comes from Leviticus and the passage about burning your bed if a woman has her monthly cycle in it. Probably based on fairly common sense 'survival in the desert without causing an epidemic' concepts, like the stuff about burning your tent if you have mildew, but still stuck to today in some form or another for all the wrong reasons.

Matin
01-07-2009, 05:20 AM
my girl gave me the 'wtf are you crazy' look the first time i told her i wanted sex during her period.

i guess she'd been with men who were more sqeamish.

even now she'll sometimes start with the embarassed 'but i'm bleeding' speech. lol doesn't accomplish much and she doesn't try very hard, cause she's hornier than hell for those few days.

the blood.. *shrug* doesn't do anything for me, but doesn't bother me either. it's a nuisance to clean up but not nearly enough to stop me :)

TwstdKittie
01-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Had never, ever had sex whilst having my period until i met my Master. He doesnt believe that anything as natural as that should come between us.

i love that! My Master definitely agrees, and He just can't see why the hell other people get SO freaked out about it. Sure, no one really wants blood all over a nice sheet set or something, but as far as the actual act, it IS natural and it IS a part of me, so He has never had a problem with it.

steelish
01-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Personally, although I am extremely aroused throughout my menstrual phase, I feel "dirty" (and not in a good way).

Mothra!!!
01-09-2009, 09:29 PM
I get really horny about a week before my period and am constantly thinking about sex, fantasizing and dropping hints or even outright propositioning Husband. Once the bleeding starts, though, I feel so icky, depressed and bloated that my libido vanishes as if by magic. Never too ill to give Husband a blow job or a hand job, however, and on the rare occasions I'm feeling good enough to do more, we take advantage of it -- he thinks it's hot to have intercourse and/or go down on me when I'm bleeding ;)

Mothra!!!
01-09-2009, 09:32 PM
I get really horny about a week before my period and am constantly thinking about sex, fantasizing and dropping hints or even outright propositioning Husband. Once the bleeding starts, though, I feel so icky, depressed and bloated that my libido vanishes as if by magic. Never too ill to give Husband a blow job or a hand job, however, and on the rare occasions I'm feeling good enough to do more, we take advantage of it -- he thinks it's hot to have intercourse and/or go down on me when I'm bleeding ;) He's pretty understanding when I'm not up to it, too.

ITGirl
01-09-2009, 10:58 PM
i get nearly uncontrollably horny immediately prior to my period. hubby is very squeamish about blood, so no sex with him while i'm bleeding (sometimes that's an advantage lol).
my r/l dom doesn't care and takes me as i cum. there's sometimes a little blood from play, what's a little more? :)

Kahlann
01-15-2009, 01:55 PM
Older boyfriends would have sex with me when I was on my period. These were also vanilla relationships. My Master however is seriously freaked out by the idea. He can't stand the sight of someone not playing a sport bleeding. He also has religious reasons he can't.
I don't really mind either way. I feel gross and don't want to be touched during it, I also am super horny. So either way I'm bothered and grateful.

TwistedTails
01-22-2009, 11:01 AM
Periods can be loads of fun, I'm not at all bothered by them. Heck I had my Red Wings by the time I was 16. But it took a bit to get Jewel over her issues with it. Now I just wait out the first two days, and when she puts down the knife it's time to play :)

aussiesubgirl
01-22-2009, 04:42 PM
I also get extrememly horny during my period....but due to the negative 'you want me to have sex...but your....eeeew!!" reactions of my other (vanilla) partners I always resigned myself to satisfying myself with sucking their cock (or licking their pussy when I was in love with a woman) and taking my own pleasure stealthily after they had fallen asleep (making the feelings of 'dirtiness/unworthiness' sink further into my subconscious each time)...

That changed after I met my Master (after MUCH protesting and struggle from me and gentle but firm dominance from Him) he did what I never thought anyone would do for me - he went down on me during my period...he forced my legs apart after I continually refused him and just looked at my with fire in his eyes, and said in his deep, strong voice..."there is nothing more intoxicating than the smell of the hormones rising out of your cunt right now...it is so PRIMAL...you will submit to me"

And as he started the feelings of embarassment, squeamishness and unworthiness all swirled inside of me...making me beg him to stop....of course he didn't. He simply paused, looked up at me again, calmly and quietly but in a voice that told me he was in complete control...."Stop fighting me and yourself. You WILL submit to my desires"

I couldn't look into his fiery green eyes and deny Him anything at that moment, so I put my fears aside and allowed myself to let go....soon I was begging him again, but this time NOT to stop....it was one of THE most intense and primal (He was right - AGAIN *I hate that sometimes!* ;oP) orgasms I have ever had...

So count me into the 'hell YES' club from now on on this one!!

hehehe

Twisted32
01-22-2009, 08:26 PM
i HATE bleeding...it is a MAJOR turn off for me AND my Master...we barely look at it each other when I am menstruating...UGH.

love2serve
01-22-2009, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=aussiesubgirl;802192]I also get extrememly horny during my period....but due to the negative 'you want me to have sex...but your....eeeew!!" reactions of my other (vanilla) partners I always resigned myself to satisfying myself with sucking their cock (or licking their pussy when I was in love with a woman) and taking my own pleasure stealthily after they had fallen asleep (making the feelings of 'dirtiness/unworthiness' sink further into my subconscious each time)...

I always thought I had a twin 'down under'!!! - LOL Ha, this is so like me until I met my Master, who wasn't going to let me use it as an excuse to deny him. He thinks that its a natural part of a womans make-up (as are stretch marks - 'natures tatoos' he called them) and should be treated as a gift which allows a woman to feel extra sensitive and horny every month!!! And I have to say during that few days I always want more sex (unfortunately my husband is like the vanilla partners you describe above and finds the whole menstruation process abhorrent )

aussiesubgirl
01-23-2009, 10:27 AM
I always thought I had a twin 'down under'!!! - LOL Ha, this is so like me until I met my Master, who wasn't going to let me use it as an excuse to deny him. He thinks that its a natural part of a womans make-up (as are stretch marks - 'natures tatoos' he called them) and should be treated as a gift which allows a woman to feel extra sensitive and horny every month!!! And I have to say during that few days I always want more sex (unfortunately my husband is like the vanilla partners you describe above and finds the whole menstruation process abhorrent )

I LOVE HIS DESCRIPTION OF STRETCH MARKS!! I am going to use that myself from now on...thanks for sharing Twin! ;o)

his_girl_l
01-23-2009, 11:27 AM
If you are horny but freaked out by blood or want to avoid mess.......

You can buy little sea sponges at most pharmacies, usually used to apply makeup.

Rinse one well in warm water - they sometimes have bits of sand or shells stuck in them.

Squeeze out water, but keep it slightly damp.

Push it inside you as far as your fingers reach.

It will soak up the blood, and your partner probably won't even notice, he may feel a tiny sponginess on the end of his cock.

When you are finished, bear down and drag it out with your finger.

No mess at all.

TwistedTails
01-23-2009, 01:39 PM
No mess at all.

Aww, Where's the fun in that? :)

Pearlgem
01-24-2009, 07:55 AM
He thinks that its a natural part of a womans make-up (as are stretch marks - 'natures tatoos' he called them)

Wow, this is reassuring. Has he got anything groovy to say about cellulite?

jeanne
01-24-2009, 08:20 AM

Inquiring minds want to know! (Says the woman with lots of nature's tattoos.) :p

love2serve
01-24-2009, 08:33 AM

LOL!! Actually he hasn't - mainly because he refuses to discuss any imperfections I have - when he found me I had serious self-esteem problems and thanks to him I now look in the mirror and like what I see - someone who is daily becoming more accepting of her own shortcomings all because someone so special treated her like she mattered. (EWW gush over)!! But yes I have cellulite and if it doesnt bother him then it doesnt bother me either!!

MistressDenise4U
01-24-2009, 03:41 PM
I also love to have sex on my period. It is when I am in the mood the most! Infact the best sex I ever had was with a guy I am currently seeing and we ended up having sex, even though we were not going to! lol It was our first time and so unexpected. I have only met one man who has a problem with sex while on there period.

Kahlann
01-25-2009, 11:21 PM
I don't know what he was doing today. I mentioned before that he is very against having sex on my period. This morning... yesterday morning at this point? Anyways I had spent the night and he spent a good 2-3 hours in the morning torturing me and trying to push me to the point I just try and jump him.
Why? I have yet to figure that out. He did say he was impressed I refused, so was he testing me? I don't know I just found the entire situation strange considering I had recently posted on this thread. And mildly obnoxious.

charliegirlnaked
02-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Sex & Menstruation

As for PMS, my bitch doesn't have a schedule but when she comes out she's just covering for my feelings of helplessness, fear and vulnerability, in a way she is trying to protect me. I wish I could justify her, because she feels so dam convincing I just want to follow her into battle, but I have never found an instance when she is right. If fact as soon as she shows up I know I am reacting to something so I stop the head fuck and try to feel. As for me all roads lead back to fear. If I can identify the fear and fully surrender to it, it will pass. Another strategy is to do the 180 degrees opposite of what I feel like doing. RL example; if in anger I am so mad at my master I want to push him away, belittle him whatever the urge, he has commanded me to embrace him, kiss him ooo it sucks and I hate it and it's not easy to do, but it reinforces the message to my little bitch that she doesn't call the shots.

I just wanted to say thank you for that part-i can really relate to the feeling expressed here except i tend to blindly "follow "my bitch" into battle", i've been working on it though. I really liked you real life example as well because it kinda provides a way i can try to fight it off in my own life, instead of turning into the 4 year old brat i usually do (lol)!

lulu frietts
02-13-2009, 01:19 AM
yes i love sex during menstration also, i do tend to get hornier and i do like to mess him up a little :)
personally it happens to every woman, i think its a sexy time for us, and i would be very angry with any man who disagreed to have sex with me because of it, rejection itself isnt nice, its even less nice during that bleeding time :)
grrr... :P

smilie
02-23-2009, 08:24 AM
I thank god for the shower during that time, Master loves the sex but not the mess so we use ALOT of hot water!

brwneydgirl
02-24-2009, 06:22 AM
Just a comment about "nature's tattoos"...I love it! Now, how about C-section scars as "nature's hip-to-hip smiley faces"? :)

jeanne
02-24-2009, 06:31 AM
Just a comment about "nature's tattoos"...I love it! Now, how about C-section scars as "nature's hip-to-hip smiley faces"? :)

Good one! :)

StillLearning
02-25-2009, 12:36 AM
It seems I'm the exact opposite of most folks. My sex drive totally shuts down during my period. He doesn't mind the sex during, but won't go down. Orgasms tend to make my cramps worse. Ugh.

slavedoggieboy
02-25-2009, 10:20 AM
I first convinced my current Mistress to allow me to go down on her to help relieve her cramps. She was surprised and shocked that i would want to eat her at that time of month, but i explained that to me a woman on her period was something special. She finally alowed me to eat her, ( the first time i ever ate her), and it did take away her cramps. since then, she loves when her period comes and i am nearby to spend hours eating her, and of course, i love it too.
slavedoggieboy

denuseri
02-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Just becuase you are eating her out doesnt mean you have to get any menstration what so ever on ya peeps, stay up town on the clitty clitty bang bang express if your squemish! lol

LolitaDoll
02-26-2009, 09:16 AM
There is no way I could possibly have sex on the 1st day and quite possibly even the 2nd. I am in so much pain that even the thought of sex on those days bring me close to passing out. Its hard enough to even move. (I've gotten checked out for it - nothing has been found wrong. I just have to rely on pain killers the 2 days.)

About the 3rd - 5th (my last day), I'm able to have sex and I become extremely horny. My fiance is extremely opposed to having sex on any day of my period as he is very disgusted by blood. It makes him cringe, gag, and nearly pass out. The only exception is on my 4th or 5th day when I hardly bleed at all IF I take a shower when we want to have sex and we immediately have sex after the shower, he can handle it then. Otherwise, sex is off limits during my menstruation.

bejadus
03-04-2009, 09:03 AM
my gf is never, ever want to do it on her 1st n 2nd day of her period. but on the 3rd one, i think she is same like the majority. she's became more hornier than ever, LOL. but as a medical student, i suggest not to giving her oral (coz mouth is full of bacteria n sometimes, viruses. On the other hand, women at their period will be more susceptible to get infection because the blood vessel is rupture at that time.) and also remember to clean the penis also before penetration (coz sometimes, there's a lot of bacteria if the boys don't clean it). but for me, i don't think that it was grossed. hoho

thenatural
03-04-2009, 05:54 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for their posts. I have enjoyed tremendously all of your different perspectives and willingness to share.

sinfulsex
03-05-2009, 06:39 AM
It seems I'm the exact opposite of most folks. My sex drive totally shuts down during my period. He doesn't mind the sex during, but won't go down. Orgasms tend to make my cramps worse. Ugh.

im the same as this, it absoloutly SUCKS i hate it. my sex drive becomes practically non-existant and i have tried having orgasms during my period, it makes me pretty much unable to move even with the meds my doctor gave me. i dread to think what sex would be like
*shudders*

sinful

brwneydgirl
03-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Okay, I couldn't resist...CLITTY CLITTY BANG BANG EXPRESS? LMAO!!!

smilie
01-08-2010, 08:40 AM
or just have sex in the shower then there is no mess either

Masters_kitty
01-11-2010, 05:51 PM
As long as precautions are taken to protect the sheets, sex while I'm on my period is fine by both me and my Master. However, we keep the BDSM play to a minimum. I'm very emotional during my period, and if he takes the play much beyond light play, it takes very little to reduce me to tears and feelings that I've failed him that overwhelm me. We've found it better to just avoid most of that during the week of my period.

MstrShimoda
02-17-2010, 08:55 PM
I personally love the sight..smell..taste..warmth and femaninity of My princess's period...it is afterall ..her..~S~..My two cents.

Hotstuff23
02-20-2010, 12:06 PM
I have found that Sex during my time of the month is amazing! There is plenty of lubrication and my orgasm, if allowed is mind blowing.

That is just my 2 cents

SilverMist
02-20-2010, 03:47 PM
What an interesting thread here.
I must say that I do not get so lucky having sex on my period. That is ok I respect that.
I do get super horny during my period. I even have mood swings too. I ll be crying at one point and then I be biting your head off.
I always knew when I start my period, I dont know if this happens to some of you. But this happens to me everytime. A day or two days before my period. I would dress up for no reason. I be putting make up on and fix my hair and find the right thing to wear and I always make sure I look "PERFECT" for no appearant reason! I always laugh at that because when it happens, I would say..."Ok Im going to start my period tomorrow. "
I get so incredibly horny on my periods. I had one guy I was with for a long time. He loves it when I am on my period. He would go nuts eating me out and I always say he s nuckin futs. But what does it matter when it feels so damn good. I get incredible organsms that I dont get when I am not on my period. I love having sexy during period. But yes its a bitch to clean up. My Master doesnt feel comfortable with the idea of having sex during period. Its ok, like one person said up above. Its always more fun to have sex after the menstrual is over.

MstrShimoda
02-21-2010, 06:44 AM
I love the look..smell..taste..and warmth of the female period..it is afterall part of My wee one ,therefore I love and cherish it.

My two cents worth.

summerBreeze{EDQ}
03-09-2010, 11:48 PM
love2 serve that is a lovely description of stretch marks btw you are a lucky girl.

Eugenia
04-07-2010, 09:57 PM
To be honest, the thought never occured to me that I could have sex while menstrating. It was just the time of the month when we took a break. Then I read an erotic romance, a paranormal one, the heroine was freaked that he could "smell" how bad she was and wouldn't let him in the house! What followed was probably one of the most romantic love scenes I've ever read! It is on our list of "Things to try at least once."