PDA

View Full Version : Soap

Arria
01-05-2009, 07:28 AM
Dear all,

Following up a conversation in chat, I post this...

Are there any couples who use a soap mouth washing as a means for punishment (esp. regarding brattiness)?

If so, which soap type did you find worst, taste-wise?

A poll for brands was suggested, but as most of the people I spoke on here are not located in my country, I figure just listing soap types might be the better solution.

Thanks for any input.

Kind regards
Arria

lucy
01-05-2009, 08:49 AM
I like good old savon de marseille, but have never tried it in my mouth.
However, I would think that it doesn't really matter if it's simple soap or some rose-scent-perfumed luxury soap, they're probably all just awful to taste.

cadence
01-05-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm with lucy, what soap would taste good?
I'm curious to know who would actually enjoy sucking on a bar of soap.

The only soap I have in my place are Jergens and Dial.
I pick the Jergens because the smell isn't so strong. I also have the baby bars you get in hotels, which are much easier to put in your mouth and hold there, without biting into them. I have to suck on it, and the longest I've gone is about five minutes.

I used to be punished once a week with soap, because I wouldn't address him properly or I used the word okay all of the time, when answering a question.
We don't use soap anymore, but I'm sure if he remembered it, he would use it again for some minor infraction, or just because he felt like being evil.

Arria
01-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the replies so far.

I am aware no soap will taste good. I was wondering which one would be particularly bad, rather.

cadence
01-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the replies so far.

I am aware no soap will taste good. I was wondering which one would be particularly bad, rather.

lol, unless there's edible soap out there somewhere, but that would defeat the purpose alltogether.

I just had a thought though. I wonder if the scent of soaps affect the overall outcome.
I mean soap is soap, but the smell of it can alter it for me.
I am alllergic to most perfumes and the smell of them alone is enough to bother me.
The stronger the scent, the more I am irritated.

Take for example Irish Spring, that soap has a very strong scent and I would certainly gag if I had to suck on it.
Pear's clear soap is unscented and I don't think I would have much of a problem with that type.

lucy
01-07-2009, 07:44 AM
I'm with lucy, what soap would taste good?
I'm curious to know who would actually enjoy sucking on a bar of soap.

My nephew actually ate soap until he was 2 1/2 years old. I started wondering why my soap bar was missing parts whenever he stayed at my place until i saw him bite off, chew and swallow quite a large portion.

I think cadence got it right with the perfumed soap. For me the worst would probably be some heavily scented shower gel. Yuck!

slavedoggieboy
01-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Dear all,

Following up a conversation in chat, I post this...

Are there any couples who use a soap mouth washing as a means for punishment (esp. regarding brattiness)?

If so, which soap type did you find worst, taste-wise?

A poll for brands was suggested, but as most of the people I spoke on here are not located in my country, I figure just listing soap types might be the better solution.

Thanks for any input.

Kind regards
Arria
My first Mistress would put a bar of lifebuoy soap in my mouth for punishment and leave it there for as long as an hour or two, and woe betide me if she found any soap on the floor. I could never stand the smell of Lifebuoy after that.

slavedoggieboy

PinkSugar
01-26-2009, 05:05 AM
I have heard that there are chemicals which are toxic in alot of bar soaps.
Also I dont think it is used so much any more in the US I am not sure about other countries, but Lye was an ingredient in soap that caused many horrific child abuse stories with parents washing the childs mouth out. Lye has even caused deaths.

I am by no means an expert on soap, but I do caution you to research everything in the soap before you would use it.

If a mouth washing is needed perhaps brushing with baking soda, and timed requirements as to how long to hold it in the mouth before spitting. I can not imagine anyone enjoying the taste of plain baking soda.

less_is_more_2005
02-09-2009, 04:49 AM
I found a hotel that put little bars of Ivory (99.4% pure) soap in the rooms. Every time I would stay there, I would bring the soap home. Having your mouth washed out with soap or having to hold one of these little hotel-sized bars in your mouth for a period of time is a nasty punishment. This was mostly used as a punishment when I said something inappropriate in public. I have to admit that it is an effective punishment that really made me watch my language!

didoanna
10-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Umm, I've been on the receiving end of a mouth washing....for being really stupid and saying some stupidly nasty things to one of her friends.....the bar she used was from a hotel that she had stayed in with her long term male friend. It was like horrrrrrible and I've like never let her hear me use that sort of language ever!

hlsquid
01-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Irish Spring and the blue Dawn were the worst! My mother used to use them as punishment and the smell of them today makes me gag! Although be careful swallowing soap may cause you to have diarrhea even in small quantities.

Dog's Lady
01-27-2012, 05:09 PM
As a kid, I remember my aunt using dish soap. I don't remember which brand, but it did clean my language up pretty fast. Of course, now I hang out with a lot of current and former sailors, so all her effort ended up being in vain, but it worked when I was a kid. And, I would think that dish soap would be fairly safe-we use it on the dishes we eat from, after all. (No, I am not a doctor or scientist, so do NOT take this as expert advice, please. It is just my version of common sense.) Good luck with it.

southernbelle21
02-21-2012, 01:16 PM
I have never had this punishment as a sub but as child when i back talked I got this and I hated. It really doesn't matter what bar soap you use as long as its bar soap. Irish spring is particularly nasty.

98tiller
02-21-2012, 10:17 PM
My first Mistress would put a bar of lifebuoy soap in my mouth for punishment and leave it there for as long as an hour or two, and woe betide me if she found any soap on the floor. I could never stand the smell of Lifebuoy after that.

slavedoggieboy

Nooo not Life Buoy!!!!! You'll get........soap.....poisoning and go blind, happened to a relative of mine named Ralphie back in the 40's. He always thought he would go blind before he turned 21, all he ever wanted was a red ryder bb gun, you know the one with a compass in the stock and a sling that tells time.