PDA

View Full Version : baby oil enema?

Twisted32
01-05-2009, 02:57 PM
My Sir told me today that he wants to put baby oil in my ass and make me hold it...and while i am fine with it over all I have a *teeny tiny* reservation since I have IBS....Will it affect it? and more importantly, is it safe?

fetishdj
01-05-2009, 03:18 PM
It might do is all I can say on the subject.

Though I have evidence that a water enema can ease the symptoms of IBS I would be wary of putting anything else in there that may irritate.

OMGLOOKAKITTY
01-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Well ... baby oil is a much better choice than vegetable oil ... that's for sure. I'd still suggest mineral oil though, as it is the least ... icky in terms of putting it inside a human body.

That said, I did a little google search and came up with this.

"The Oil Retention enema is an injection of about 4-8 fl. Oz. of mineral oil (liquid paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidum, baby oil), vegetable oil or olive oil. It is held in the colon for 1 hour or more before a soapy water enema is given. The soapy water enema can be very strong because the oil will protect the colon from irritation. The oil coats the lining of the colon, and also softens the bowel contents, making for a spectacularly powerful evacuation. When the oil is in the colon, do not be fooled by a sub saying that it feels like it has the urge to expel wind. If it do so, it will expel a blast of dirty oil with it, and it will be very messy. If your sub must absolutely must pass wind, get it into the knee-chest position for one minute, and then hold a piece of toilet paper over the anus, to prevent the release of the oil. Do not let the sub expel the oil before taking the soapy water enema. This last part is optional especially if you like nappy play. You will need to give at least three soapy enemas to remove all trace of the oil, or dirty oil will leak out of the sub anus for about 12 hours. I’m sure you do not need any more of a hint than fit a nappy and save some soap? Your sub will not be able to stop the leaking."

Twisted32
01-05-2009, 04:06 PM
hahaha, I sent him a copy of the last posting and my Master SEVERELY changed his mind....*giggle* thanks OMGLOOKAKITTY!!! LOL

cadence
01-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Yes baby oil (mineral oil) is safe to use, but I don't know how it would effect someone with IBS
It basically gives the user diarrhea, the oil coats the colon and loosens up the bowels.

Here's a link to enemas and the results from the oil enema are the last one.

http://institute.homeip.net/Enema%20Recipes.htm

I would suggest a yogurt enema, and even better try homemade yogurt, its soothing and good for people with IBS

I see that someone already beat me to the punch anyway lol

cadence
01-05-2009, 04:14 PM
double post :(

Twisted32
01-05-2009, 04:30 PM
its OK. :)

OMGLOOKAKITTY
01-05-2009, 04:41 PM
I see that someone already beat me to the punch anyway lol

Us Ontario people sure are quick.

Thank you for posting the link though ... wasn't sure what the protocols here were on posting external links.

OMGLOOKAKITTY
01-05-2009, 05:01 PM
hahaha, I sent him a copy of the last posting and my Master SEVERELY changed his mind....*giggle* thanks OMGLOOKAKITTY!!! LOL

No problem! I kinda figured that the quoted portion of my post might squick him a bit and make him change his mind.

Twisted32
01-05-2009, 05:10 PM
it did....i believe his EXACT answer was "uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh EWW...Nevermind..." LMAO

Pearlgem
01-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Can someone find an external link that shows why my delicate behind should not be caned?

jeanne
01-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Can someone find an external link that shows why my delicate behind should not be caned?

Nope! The only link I found about Pearlgem's delicate behind and caning was this: http://www.evilmonk.org/A/canenote.cfm

:D

cadence
01-05-2009, 08:19 PM

Well unless your Dom looks at another caned behind, gets the squickies, and says ewwwwwww, no way, you're shit out of luck

sorry

Twisted32
01-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Well unless your Dom looks at another caned behind, gets the squickies, and says ewwwwwww, no way, you're shit out of luck

sorry

ha ha ha haaaaaaa...that term....squickies....LMAOOOOOOOOO i get the giggles everytime i read it....

fetishdj
01-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Yes baby oil (mineral oil) is safe to use, but I don't know how it would effect someone with IBS
It basically gives the user diarrhea, the oil coats the colon and loosens up the bowels.

WEll, if it does loosen the bowels that much then it may be good for IBS in the same way as a water enema. Since IBS is usually caused by things staying in the colon that irritate it and which are not normally shifted by usual transit something which flushes out the colon is a good thing. At the very least it relieves the symptoms temporarily and at best it may even stop them altogether.

I'd also suggest peppermint tea to treat IBS. Though probably best to drink that rather than use it as an enema :)

Enemas are generally icky and messy. Plastic sheeting around the room may be advised but if he doesn't like the idea of the mess it is probably best he does not do them to you :)

Pearlgem
01-06-2009, 11:51 AM

Nope! The only link I found about Pearlgem's delicate behind and caning was this: http://www.evilmonk.org/A/canenote.cfm

sorry

Thanks for your 'help' jeanne and cadence. I'll do the same for you one day :32:

jeanne
01-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks for your 'help' jeanne and cadence. I'll do the same for you one day :32:

Why you're so sweet! You're very welcome.

:rolleyes: