PDA

View Full Version : Teen Gang Ganbang & Tender Discipline

Wolfpup
08-27-2004, 08:22 AM
I'm a 24 y/o young male, and one of my favorite fantasies is being made the bitch of a group of young (teenage), cute guys...maybe some sort of gangbang or something... Being made to suck their cock and getting fucked roughly by them one after the other...maybe even in public. (I honestly don't know I'd want this to happen in real life...afterall, it is a rape fantasy, etc...but it is hot to think about sometimes. I probably would play out the scenario with a group of guys (safe sex and all precautions) if the chance came up though.).

More realistic, I like being dominated by a younger, hot, twinky type guy. I like a certain gentleness to him, but a firmness and roughness and even demandingness as well. I find loving domination seems to be somewhat rare, but it's really what I'm into...someone caring but who still knows he's clearly boss. MMmm...

Along the same lines, I'm an only child, but one of my recurring (weirder) fantasies is, as a teenager, having a younger brother who acts more like the older brother and took care of me (and was intimate and very dominant with me as well). Yum... Sometimes during sex with someone who's younger and dominant, it sorta feels like this in a way, which is a very comforting feeling to me.

Things like spanking and tickling I find very initmate as well...

Jon
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
This is a perfect fantasy.

tkk098
12-29-2004, 01:09 AM
Dang, that was close to the same thing one of my fantasies have been. Except that I'm 18, and I would possibly want this to be more than just a fantasy. Although then if I wanted it, it wouldnt be rape. But hey, can't get everything you ask for.

fetish101
12-29-2004, 02:11 AM
Dang, that was close to the same thing one of my fantasies have been. Except that I'm 18, and I would possibly want this to be more than just a fantasy. Although then if I wanted it, it wouldnt be rape. But hey, can't get everything you ask for.

Rape means totally out of your control...without boundaries...in my opinion it's best to keep this a fantasy. Cool if you can find someone (or more than one) to act it out with you, but it's gotta have some limits (death and any sort of modification or mutilation). You'll find many people on here professing the motto "safe, sane and consensual"....I think it's a good one.

Fetish

tkk098
12-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Rape means totally out of your control...without boundaries...in my opinion it's best to keep this a fantasy. Cool if you can find someone (or more than one) to act it out with you, but it's gotta have some limits (death and any sort of modification or mutilation). You'll find many people on here professing the motto "safe, sane and consensual"....I think it's a good one.

Fetish

I agree completely with ya on that. I know it wouldn't be rape. Even I wouldn't go there. I would have wanted boundaries ofcorse, although I should have said that. Also, on lighter note, i tend to thinka good bit less on what I'm typing the later it gets in the night. >_>. I really need to work on that. *repeats "learn to think" over and over again in my head*